100% FAGS

100% FAGS
THEY ALL SHOULD BE KILLED

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (938x1024, 162K)

German genes really fucked those people up with autism, the bad kind of autism

Agree. I hate rich white people.

They should be expelled from our country

they should be eliminated and used to fertilize the amazon reflorestation

>no man, they are our fellow nationals and we must stand together against the jew globalist menace

Attached: OFJy8yiZ6GoqKSLnBvozq3sJBGLyGNIoTTMbHqYkRTQ.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

i am sure southerns mostly like jews

thats why they need our help the most bruh. don't give up on them just yet, that's the jews plan

... too much contamination with agrochemicals

but how can we convince them to join the greater Brazil plan?

I want all my br frens to chill and play cs go with me.
You can tell me I'm your manito in a way

I like them

Why the hate?

territorio gaucho, debe ser anexado a la Gran Argentina junto con la Banda Oriental

Because of southern posters of Jow Forums and general southerns on da webz.
it's not personal, it just natural because of the "whiter than you severino" bullshit

This argie is too good for this world

>"whiter than you severino"
The ones that say this are from southeast, usually São Paulo. There are not many southerners here

I am aware of some southeastern posters who legit hate northeasterns, but there are at least 2 from the south who also does. I don't include banting, at all this is Jow Forums, being butthurt about bant is nonsense. I think it is mosly a thing with culturally illiterates, some people from the countryside have negative ideas about the south, about how "they are all faggots" and stuff, if those people knew how to use the internet the "paulistranny" meme be a lot stronger and out of the banting sphere.

I don't know if i can consider it as natural, there is a huge cultural and historical barrier that divide ourselves, but the reasons being used to hate on northeasterns on the web or on southeasterns/southerns outside of it are just retarded and can only come from people without knowledge of the history of this country and about each other culture. But it is an never-solving problem, the only thing we northerns and northeasterns can do is counter bant dressed as legit hate (i am sure there is probabilly at least one of us here tho hate for real, even if i could't identify, its an question of perspective after all). Don't take it personatelly if it doens't sounds like it, the 2 threads on the catalog (right now) made about southerns were made because of the things said in the "brazilian woman" and in the other one i don't remember now.

I am agains't regionalism and power centralization, but brazilian people are unfortunatelly mostly made out of absolute idiots, it's a never solving problem.
Be free to bant us as you please for this thread if you want.

Time for a Brazil's own NORF.jpg meme?
Idea: Overweight mulatto-black man on the left side is crying while a handsome Germanic man on the right side is smacking a cute native girl on the buttocks.

We mostly are not into this racial bullshit, we larp as the intelectuals who doens't care about race and embrace the based muttdom, but you can do something like this for the southies, i think they will like (they are the ones who receieved actual german immigration, we just had dutch and italian, but the secund one was very small and mostly meds from the south italy)

cope

Kinda looks like the outline of New Jersey

Perhaps it's because northern Brazil is trash, and the people there have accomplished next to nothing. Being envious of people more successful than you will not improve your life.

Southern Brazil is the only civilized part of your shitty country, you should be thankful you have it otherwise you'd be held in the same regard as fucking Haiti.

> and the people there have accomplished next to nothing

Are you calling the birthplace of the power of the brazilian empire nothing? The fontain of the first centuries of the brazilian culture, wealth and western civilization? yeah letmetellyouaboutyourcountry fatass burger, you know nothing about brazilian history, the northeast was ignorated and trow to the elites who controled it, the south is pretty much a new region, it was mostly woods in the 50's and was deverloped by aready rich industrials from são paulo.
shut up american and read something before posting

>Southern Brazil is the only civilized part of your shitty country
Jow Forums memes hit you hard

And why do you think nothing actually came out of the north then? What happened to your superior northern slave states? Are you really this butt mad that a bunch of dispossessed krauts moved to south America and somehow did just fine?

>northern slave states
>slave states

you know nothing about brazilian history.

This is not about rich industrials from São Paulo and Rio, industrials who moved to those states FROM the northeast because of the mineral richness of Minas gerais and the use of their former summer retire village of são paulo as a processing center for those minerals and later the large coffe plantations in the area (because of the climate) investing in the south with the focus on doing business with Argentina, paraguay and Uruguay. This is about the fact most of the southern retards who post here are cringe and only talk shit.

I recomend being actuall introducted to brazilian history before posting about it

While I don't share the murderlust, you're spot on as far as the faggotry is concerned, São Paulo is chock-full of fags.

and by nothing comming out of the north, what do you mean? the north region was remain mostly untouched until the Junta, there are many reasons for never actually fully exploring the north, crimate, landmass, comercial connections, coust, markets.. the actual world is not just "go there and be rich" there are many things behind the richness of the nations, many countries are just "rich" because they are finnancial paradises in strategic geographic locations. every factor is important and history and politics may be one of the most significative but not the most decisive factor.

borger

Secund largest gay parade in the world
and it is Local

Nothing wrong with being a fag.

Homosexuals tend to have a higher IQ