Study TA for 6 months

>Study TA for 6 months
>Spend days and nights reading tons of books on the subject
>Learn every single boomer indicator, pattern, retracements etc.
>Lose my money
>Be september
>Start trading without anything
>Literally NOTHING
>Become profitable

Fuck TA

Attached: 1.png (299x169, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cabafx.com/trading-ebooks-collection/newpdf/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9b4K-iw1yCoZmVobm8wcHNIS2s
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V2pv-644Onc5ES780WqqKwUcBe8UItPr
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1s-Y597iYjabW5rZklPTzlpcmc
dropbox.com/sh/3y4tx4bssv6zm9v/AAC-o_C-q3jT-0flTFC5o_Lxa?dl=0
pastebin.com/XKuapV2N
warosu.org/biz/thread/S10985444
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much backtesting did you do?

you can't do it withouth bots on crypto i think

>>Spend days and nights reading tons of books on the subject
Post a picture of 20 trading related books and a timestamp and I'll send of 0.1 BTC, you fucking liar.

He's full of shit. You can trade Bitcoin very well with just basic TA.

>Study TA for 6 months
>Spend days and nights reading tons of books on the subject
>Learn every single boomer indicator, pattern, retracements etc.
>Lose my money
it all checks out

Tons and I mean tons of backtesting both demo and real time (protip: always use demo for practice don't fall for the "do real time trading because muh emotion control" meme). When I was new to trading I was able to make good trades but by the time I became somewhat of an expert on knowing a shitload of indicators and patterns I became a shit trader. Mark Douglas mentions this scenario in Trading In the Zone and frankly enough I got a bitter taste of that experience.

I literally have downloaded over 400 pdfs of the same subject. The thing with TA books is that they became repetitive and they don't offer new information.

Attached: books.png (2255x832, 165K)

Lol WTF I take it back user hahaha what did you do

Can you share some book recommendations or upload somewhere? Would really appreciate!

You're so unfathomably dumb that I don't even know where to begin.

Lol those patterns only exist to hussle money from your ass to people who actually know what they're doing. You really thought that something like a H&S will make you money? A fucking toddler can do TA, there's 0 skill involved.

Pony up, jackass.

Indicators suck, the basic ones are good enough but you should be able to read charts without them.

What timeframe were you trading on? (Anything less than 4 hrs and you should fuck off)

ta books are largely worthless, you get 1 or 2 pieces of useful information out of 300 pages of filler

>protip: always use demo for practice don't fall for the "do real time trading because muh emotion control" meme
Not sure what to tell you.
I only paper traded for a couple months before diving in to real time trading. I could've studied it another year, but I doubt it would have made any difference.
That was 12 years ago and I'm still trading full time, but I'd still bet I don't know or understand 80% of the techniques you listed.

Do you have any sort of journal/screenshots of trades which failed that you can share? If not, what were the general reasons a trade would fail, were your stops too tight, were you consistently betting against Trend, did you ignore Higher Time Frame Moving Averages/Market Structure?

This is why I'd want to make regular threads demonstrating how I do discretionary trading, but I need to make it clear that I'm not going to get bogged down by addressing trolls. It would help folks like you.

the problem is that TA is something where you can't quantify success easily in many cases. this makes too many brainlets write a book to profit from the suckers.

I have an innate skepticism of people and I always assume they do something with a negative intention. Now why would OP tell people that TA sucks? Because he knows that it actually works and he wants to discourage everyone else from being educated on it. Nice try juden. Never trust anyone, anons! :^)

TA is mostly useless and at best they can helpful as there’s a self-fulfilling prophecy aspect to them.

That's what I ask myself too but knowing too many patterns and indicators blinds you from the elephant in the room. Simply using price action and support/resistance was enough for me to able to not trade when BTC dumped from 7400 to 6100 and recently I shorted BTC at 6517.

TA is shit and it doesn't work. Blow me.

Attached: niggers4.png (2274x197, 36K)

It's strange how people have so many different definitions for what's included in "TA", as they try to make it some dirty word.

Support and Resistance, which occur due to limit order activity in the Order book, are just as much part of TA as any Momentum indicator.

Could you roll all of these into an archive and upload them somewhere for us? Would be very useful. Thanks!

Attached: 1516570663616.jpg (1000x1000, 193K)

>support resistance
you're still using TA mate. support and resistance are probably one of the few things that are actually legit.

Do you trade more quiet times?

>cabafx.com/trading-ebooks-collection/newpdf/
>drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9b4K-iw1yCoZmVobm8wcHNIS2s
>drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V2pv-644Onc5ES780WqqKwUcBe8UItPr
>drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1s-Y597iYjabW5rZklPTzlpcmc
>dropbox.com/sh/3y4tx4bssv6zm9v/AAC-o_C-q3jT-0flTFC5o_Lxa?dl=0
>pastebin.com/XKuapV2N

>TAfags drawing memelines and trying to predict the future with pseudo-science
>the government keeps forcing the economy upwards
>elon musk fucks grimes, smokes weed, tweets and then the market moves down

didn't you guys realized yet that this game is rigged and the house will always win?
just invest in something with fundamentals and let time appreciate your application

September was bull market and mania phase after. You could throw a dart at coinmarketcap to pick a winner. Coins like nolimitcoin2 went parabolic.
TA doesn't even figure into this story.

>did you ignore Higher Time Frame Moving Averages/Market Structure

I'll show you guys an example of this that I'm seeing play out right now on the GBPUSD pair.

All you need is the Hanging Sayori Pattern
Works 100% of the time when it works

Attached: Sayori_After_Story_2018-04-10_14-06-22.png (1280x720, 1.75M)

So, I'm watching the Weekly time frame, to see if it has any flow-on-effects to the lower time frames.

I've been long this pair since last, after the brexit news (some anons might remember that thread I posted, showed my initial failed attempt at playing news).

After that experience, I reduced my position, and focused on the Higher Time Frames.

Link to thread: warosu.org/biz/thread/S10985444

Attached: GBPUSD(11)_Weekly_20SMA_Resistance.png (1274x623, 76K)

I'm noticing that it seems to be having an impact on the Lower Time Frame's Trend strength.

Attached: GBPUSD(12)_5min_Uptrend_Potentially_Weakening.png (1274x623, 62K)

I may look to Add to my Position on a Pullback, which could potentially take place on the 30min time frame, coming into toward those SMAs.

Attached: GBPUSD(13)_30min_SMAs.png (1274x623, 73K)

Doing so would be trading with the Uptrend on the 4hr time frame.

Attached: GBPUSD(14)_4hr_Uptrend_Continuation.png (1274x623, 75K)

This was the meaning behind this thread.

For OP to promote a scam via these ebooks.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD

they're probably promoting chainlink or holochain somewhere in there

Attached: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (200x225, 14K)

>since last
*since last week

why do you keep changing IDs?
had to do it after posting those scam ebooks?

TA is crowd pshycology

Crypto is a small crowd and the majority are neets so whales which make the most impact are a lot more effective then the stock market

Stock markets a bigger crowd, but idk, I always thought ya worked better on stocks then crypto, crypto’s too inregulated and manipulated

>reduced my position
*reduced my position sizing

A similar situation took/is taking place in Gold. After it's recovery off of the Monthly lows, their was a fight between Bulls and Bears near the 4hr 200SMA.

On breaking above the 4hr 200SMA, Bears came done hard, through the 10SMA, on the Weekly.

Attached: Gold(0)_4hr_200SMA_Failed_Break.png (1274x623, 78K)

If I were to make any long entries on Gold, I'd need to first see Uptrend formation on the Weekly.

Attached: Gold(1)_Weekly_10SMA_Resistance.png (1274x623, 66K)

*there