>get $2000 (in euro) from my parents just like my older siblings
>all of them financed their driver's license with that
>fall for the car is retarded and expensive meme
>buy crypto in early december instead
>watch it go to 16k
>hosana.jpeg
>brag and hodl
>now at 1k
>could've easily lived off that 16k for 3 years while working on business ideas to escape wagecucking before it even started
>end up with nothing but shitcoin bags
>in a dead end meme degree with no future because I thought I'd make it and had to do something to kill time and get some gov gibbs
>parents ask about money frequently
>tell them I purchase important things for uni then and now
>actually use my 6 years old laptop
>no money left for anything but food

I feel like that one homless dude who sleeps next to the skyscraper he worked in as a manager but made some bad decisions. Heh, what could've been...

Attached: N7Hs4gl.png (543x600, 162K)

Sucked in lmao

Like sand in a dirty pool

what country you live in? You better don't mention any 1st world one or I'll punch you in your mouth

How old are you anyway?

>financing
>a drivers license
Holy fuck is it really that bad over there..?

Germany. Not a 1st world anymore, more like the opposite of emerging country.

Fortunately, the margin for error in life is ridiculously huge. You really only have to do things kinda consistently okay and still fail a lot for just a short amount of time to take your place among the most successful people on the planet. So don't sweat this one, OP

1800-2000 euros is the norm around here

Thanks based satan, always helping out

Was bist du für ein Larry alter.

Go work for literally 1 month and you earn 1k€ no matter what. 160-180h á 6€ and you're done. Goddamn you're a phaggot.

Just lol crying after a (WORST CASE) one month of work of minimum wage work lost. Just fucking L O L

Jesus Christ man. I pay like $80/year to renew my tags but that’s it. That’s fucked up. Could’ve sworn there was something in the Quran about not charging for government licenses or something. Good luck.

Nigger wtf?
19 is nothing. You're a baby go off and do something

Holy fuck that is some bullshit. If yolu weren't German id be mad at this injustice on humanity but Germans have fucked the entire western world over far too many times for me to care.

Still fucking bullshit though. Why do you even put up with that. I thought we had a bullshit drivers license system over here in Australia.

It doesn't cost much here in money, but fuck it takes ages.

>At 16 you are eligible for a test on a computer at a government office
>if you pass you are given green L's and a learners license
>you can only drive if you have your parents or legal gaurdian or someone else with a full license with you in the car
>need 120 hours of day time driving and about 40 hours of night time driving experience
>this takes fucking forever since it means your parents have to take time out of their life to sit in a fucking car while you aimlessly drive around the neighbourhood, sometimes at night time
>have to fill out a detailed log book of your driving times, the mileage etc and it's all checked by the government so you can't fake it
>driving too and from school will get you a bit of time but never enough, if you want to do it fast you have to pay a driving instructor to sit in the car with you and take you on lessons, their bonus is that every hour driving with them counts for 2 hours

cont

>when you finally do that, which for me and most guys takes a couple of years, then you can move on to your red P's
>you have to take a fucking hard annoying test with a driving instructor and do all this bullshit while actually driving on the road to demonstrate you are competent enough to be left alone in a car yourself
>generally takes a few attempts and costs money
>if you do this, you are now a P1 Provisional driver
>now you can drive by yourself, but only at daylight hours or early in the night, restritions on what type of car you drive, you can only carry minimal passengers, you cannot drink at all and a ton of other bullshit that holds you back like you can't drive over 80 kph no matter what
>you have to be on these for a minimum of I think it's 2 years or a year and a half or someshit
>then you take another test on a computer in a government office
>if you pass this, you get green P's to put on your car, congratulations you are now a P2 provisional driver
>you have some restrictions lifted, you can now go 90 or maybe 100 kph on a highway, you can drive slightly later at night etc but not much else
>you have to be on these for a whole year
>when this is done, you pay $80 to the government and you finally get your full license

The whole process took me 9 years. From 16 to fucking 25. Probably cost me a few hundred dollars including license fees for my L's, P1's, P2's and full license, and also including paying the driving instructors. Still not too expensive but man it took forever.

Germans are cucks, nothing new.

yeah but who can actually be fucked working?

I'm getting PSTD from reading this

What in the holy fuck is wrong with you people?

We are a nanny state obsessed with safety. And mummies don't want their big boys driving those dangerous cars all by themselves, and they don't want their overgrown toddlers in a car at night that might tempt them to do burnouts and race other "car hoons" at night time down the empty streets. So gotta have all these draconian laws.

The L's stage is the worst because if you don't go all out in your last 2 years of high school, once you finish you have less opportunities to get your mum/dad to sit in a car while driving you around. And you can't drive to uni with them in the car since it's usually so far away and they've got to be at work as well so you end up taking a bus and train. This is the real pit you can be stuck in for fucking years. I had a friend who was a male nurse, he was 24 at the time and he was still fucking stuck on the L stage, just had no fucking opportunities to get his mum to sit in a car with him while he drove himself to work. Once you are past the bullshit L stage though, finishing with that unbelievably hard bullshit test that is purposefully full of traps to make you fail, then you are basically set with your P1's and it's just a matter of time at that point, just wait to slowly lose your restrictions. I knew chicks at work 2 years older than me who where still on their P stage license when I finally got my full license. They were jealous of me and were counting down the months they had left until they could get theirs.

wtf I don't think sharia allows that

yeah man, what the fuck happened, I need btc to reach at least to 40k in 2019
I thought this would happen this year

This

The faggot zoomer is also 19 years old yet he's thinking like it's the end of the world because of one failure. People like him don't deserve to breed