Job at capcom

I want job at Capcom in Japan.

Can Japs get me job? :(

Attached: 39FAE7FC-2927-4A94-8DCF-887CD0B2D561.jpg (1920x2560, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_occupation_of_the_Dutch_East_Indies#The_occupation
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ジョン・ダワー
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They only want people from Ivy league

Have sex

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-053957.png (720x719, 499K)

I believe they've got enough number of Jap-Eng translators already

The word "Jap" is full of hostility

It's what you japs deserve

Do you like pachinko that much?

You are very kimchy.

A Dutch saying it is only comical irony

Attached: 6ce2c733.jpg (480x640, 66K)

Do you love Japan?

I love hentai.

No my grandfather was put inside one of your japcamps when he was 11 years old and seperated from his family. My great granfather was forced to work on the Birma railway. Indonesia was a Dutch colony back then. You japs should bow and apologize to the world for the warcrimes you dogs did back then. Koreans should apologize too because they were part of the Japanese army

We just liberated South East Asia from pink skinned filthy cowards.
It's good to see you have no colony to escape to other than gun crime infested jungle nigger islands in the Caribbean when the mainland is sinking into the sea.

I
LOVE
JAPAN

Attached: It was.jpg (1200x889, 350K)

>Carrying hostility for something that never happened to you

Indonesians hated you dogs too. Don't pretend to be a liberator, Japan killed 4 million Indonesians

Capcom is making the best games now

It happened to my family, they still suffer from the trauma's

Do you like monster hunter?

You can become their office cumslut if you are a cute American girl.

Earning good money by having Capcom employees bukkake on you every day.

Attached: 269_1000.jpg (1000x552, 171K)

Yet you are fine, and here you are accosting some random person who had nothing to do with it.

Attached: n-pew-a-20150905-870x1046.jpg (870x1046, 96K)

I understand mutts don't care about familiy history but things are different in countries with people who actually know and respect their ancestors .

Never talked about myself. I'm talking about my family. The japs in this thread didn't commit any warcrimes, but they still act as if what Japan did during ww2 was the right thing. They unironically believe the Japanese propaganda and that pisses me off.
I don't hate Japan. I enjoy the weeb shit and even went to Japan this summer. I don't like Japan and Japanese people pretending that nothing happened in ww2. They need to apologize

Ww2 was a long time ago. Many people have forgiven Japan. I still don't think Japan is popular with the old people though

People who never did anything need to apologize from something that happened almost 80 years ago?
Come off it

I'm talking about the Japanese government and the soldiers who are still alive you dumb mutt

All dead and gone

Not yet and there is still the Japanese government

cute tiny little building on the right

There were many Japanese soldiers who fought against Dutch soldiers during Indonesian National Revolution
most of them wished to free Indonesia and Indonesian people
And over 1,000 Japanese soldiers were died in that war

And the Indonesian president, Sukarno said when he came to japan
"""To Tatsuo Ichiki and Tomegorou Sumiyoshi. the independence is for one ethnic, but also for it's all human human being. August 15, 1958 in Tokyo"""

BTW, 27 Japanese soldiers who were dead during Indonesian National Revolution were buried in the Karibata Heroes Cemetery

Attached: Garuda_Contingent_soldiers_at_Kalibata_Cemetery_2,_Garuda_Perdamaian,_p81.jpg (1286x814, 404K)

We had no right to be there at all. We didn't treat Indonesians much better than the Japanese treated us.
Japanese prime ministers have repeatedly apologised to all the countries that were victims of the pacific war.
The people who live today have nothing to do with what happened then, stop being an idiot.

There was nothing brave about opportunistically attacking our colony while our homeland was taken by the Germans, and the Indonesians suffered more under Japanese rule than under our rule.

Emperor Hirohito. Hirohito (1901-1989), known posthumously as Showa, was emperor of Japan during World War II and Japan's longest-serving monarch in history.

>Japan killed 4 million Indonesians
show me the proof

Netherlands are known for "Korea of Europe" in Japan. Of course, it's because both of them can't get over the war and keep bashing Japan. Dutch people are disgusting douchebags.

Attached: 欧州の朝鮮.png (825x631, 60K)

How can people of color like Japanese commit any war crime against white people? It doesn’t make sense. War crimes refers to
the crimes which white people have committed against people of color.

And then it turned out that Japan only fought for land expansion instead of making countries independent and killed 4 million indonesians

Is this a Capcom thread, right?

From wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_occupation_of_the_Dutch_East_Indies#The_occupation
A later United Nations report stated that four million people died in Indonesia as a result of famine and forced labour during the Japanese occupation, including 30,000 European civilian internee deaths. [25]

25. Dower, John W. War Without Mercy: Race and Power in the Pacific War (1986; Pantheon; ISBN 978-0-394-75172-6)

I really hate you who tell many lies as if to breath
more over you can't read english texts
read this once more

>And the Indonesian president, Sukarno said when he came to japan
>"""To Tatsuo Ichiki and Tomegorou Sumiyoshi. the independence is for one ethnic, but also for it's all human human being. August 15, 1958 in Tokyo"""

>August 15, 1958 in Tokyo

he praised Japan for helping and supporting their independence

Only those frail to the human condition.

>Cited in: Dower, John W. War Without Mercy: Race and Power in the Pacific War (1986; Pantheon; 0-394-75172-8).

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ジョン・ダワー
>1968年には親中派の在米左翼団体“Committee of Concerned Asian Scholars”(憂慮するアジア学研究者委員会)をハーバート・ビックスらとともに組織。

I see
>In 1968, he (Dower, John W) organised pro China leftist organization in America“Committee of Concerned Asian Scholars” with Herbert P. Bix.

ストックホルム症候群というんだな。

でもこのスレにある敵意をやめろ。日本と和蘭は鎖国時代からの味方だよ。
その太平洋戦争の4年間に焦点を当てないで、その意外の410年間の友情を祝ってみよう。

今でも日本に恨みを抱いてる人はほとんどいないよ。韓国と全く違うよ。オランダ人の日本に対する意見を聞くなら、答えは「日本料理が好きだな」「日本人はおもてなしがよくて、優しい人だな」「日本って行きたいな」などなど。

リアルの日本人が言えないことだろう。
お互いを尊敬しよう。

A cringe dutch poster ruined everything. Sad it was interesting thread before he joined.

お前それ以外の英文知らんのか?
恥を知れ、失せろ

Then why so many Japanese people call Netherlands "Korea of Europe"? Only other suggestion is Greece, it's mainly because they were begging Germany in economic crisis anyway. There are fair number of Dutch people still complain about Japanese invasion of Indonesia in WWII, that's the reason we call you "Korea of Europe".

You appear to have started this mess You Hwabyeong

Hwabyeong? You mean this?

Attached: ap4-1045.jpg (720x720, 377K)

Only netouyo call us the Korea of Europe. I've never heard anyone compare us to Korea outside of very specific internet communities.

The people who still complain about the Japanese invasion are an insignificant minority, you shouldn't worry about them.

Also, I don't think Google suggestions reflect most people's feelings

Attached: 姑.jpg (610x482, 35K)

You said friendship
But say it to the Dutch flag in this thread.
I protested a discriminatory word.()
I haven't told the Dutch anything.
You are the same people who shout that Japan is always bad.

That is not me though. There are more Dutch people than one on this board.

>姑
These Google suggestions reflect the real people's feelings so well though.

This. He should tell the Dutchman to stop being an asshole, but instead, he only claimed that how Japanese posters misunderstood Dutch posters in our secret language.

>But say it to the Dutch flag in this thread.
Yeah, that Dutch flag is an idiot. Just ignore him.

>You are the same people who shout that Japan is always bad.
Different Dutch people can hold different opinions. There are hardly any Dutch people still angry at Japan.

How many people really kill their mother-in-law?

Attached: do m.gif (450x399, 18K)

but >Then why so many Japanese people call Netherlands "Korea of Europe"?
Retard I never heard of it. you Hwabyeong

親善の印として「stop being an asshole」をオランダ語に訳して教えるよ。
「stop eens zo'n kankerlul te zijn」と言う。

Stop eens zo'n kankerlul te zijn!

>How many people really kill their mother-in-law?
In your logic, so many Koreans and the Japanese are killing each other every year but it really rarely happens. So as 嫁姑 Your way of argument is extremely fucked up.

家を出てリアルの日本人に「欧州の朝鮮は何?」って聞いてみてね。
なお、自分で検索するなら結果はこうだけど

Attached: 欧州の朝鮮.png (678x217, 11K)

You're pathetic. Please don't talk to me anymore.

That's a very weak response to my arguments. Perhaps if you went outside every now and then your fucked up schizo brain would have been able to come up with something better.

lol, that's a lot of fun!
And japan is finland of europe :DDDDD

>North Korea of Europe : Belarus
>North, Korea, Europe
>Korea of Europe : France
>Korea, Europe

Attached: finland is japan of europe.png (244x187, 6K)

:)

Attached: 1567636423218.jpg (855x760, 158K)

I made a mistake

>and japan is finland of europe
>and japan is finland of asia

:DDDDDDDD

Attached: Fin_world.png (1280x649, 1.39M)

(返事忘れてたw)
違うよ
本当に感謝してたみたいだ
インドネシア解放のために本当に死ぬ気で戦ってくれたのって、日本兵だけだったからね
日本語版以外のwikipedia にはこういうの載ってないと思うから、もしよければ見てくれると嬉しい

>また、日本の敗戦後、インドネシア側の武装勢力に身を投じて独立戦争に参加した日本人がいた[36]。彼らが独立戦争に参加した動機はさまざまである。戦前・戦中、日本が大東亜共栄圏、東亜新秩序を打ち出していたことから、欧米からのインドネシア解放・独立の為にインドネシアの独立戦争に参加し、インドネシア人と「共に生き、共に死す」を誓いあった者や、日本に帰国したら戦犯として裁かれることを恐れたためにインドネシアに残留した者、

インドネシア人自身(兵士たち)も、日本人の力を借りたいと思っていたらしく・・・

>また日本軍政期に各地で結成された郷土防衛義勇軍[37]の教官としてインドネシア人青年の訓練にあたった者の中には、その教え子たちに請われて武装組織に参加した者もいる[38]。

こういうケースもあったね
なんだかんだ言って、近代的な組織だった軍隊やゲリラ戦(硫黄島の戦いや沖縄戦など)のノウハウ(know-how)を持っている日本人が、自分たちの手助けをしてくれるとありがたいと思っていたインドネシア人は少なからず居たんだろうね

韓国やオランダと違ってインドネシア人やマレーシア人は歴史教育をしっかり受けてるらしく、日本に感謝してるようだ。
ちなみに今村均、前田精という日本人はインドネシアの教科書にしっかり載ってるもよう。

このスレでも彼らが日本人を憎んでいないことが分かる。
愚かな韓国人やオランダ人たちとは大違い。

ただ、未開発の地域を開発する時に徴用した現地人労働者がかなり亡くなったのも確かだったようだね
それでインフラ整備は進んだのかもしれないけど、戦時中 & 経済制裁中ってこともあって、労働者の待遇は著しく悪かったみたい

と言うか、やっぱり普通、帝国人が居住する一部地域以外の植民地にはインフラ整備とかしないものなのかな
日本人は未開発の地域を見つけると、すぐにインフラ整備しようとする癖(?)みたいなのがあるけど

You should come to Tokyo Game Show and thrust to CAPCOM booth.
Then you can get job!

Attached: ECGPR7VUwAcS6h_.jpg (1267x1500, 218K)