Country´s average age is 46 years old

>Country´s average age is 46 years old
>Young people is leaving

Attached: 0244481ffae7805a77040f3615162eec0b44aeb664090c569ecccc3433544bff.jpg (667x544, 59K)

u dunno how we're

Yea there are more and more italian and south european students here

Japans average age is like 60 years or something.

>50k last year
try a few milions in the last few years :^)

No one leaves Italy they just decide not to go back.

>In 2015, the median age of Japan's population was 46.4 years.
>In 2015, the median age of Sweden's population was 40.9 years.

What do you mean? Of course the leave all southrons with high youth unemployment flock here.

we are fucked.

would you be better off without them?

oh you poor thing

Attached: 234qt23q.jpg (793x589, 275K)

Thousands of Italians moved here over the last few years. Most around Lisbon I think.

Italians have always been this way, why are they so proud of being Italian if they can't stand living in Italy?

please post in my thread
my thread has 0 replies

Don´t worry, Gennaro, we´re going home!!

No italians are proud of being one. we are the least proud nation in europe (maybe even in the whole world)

No we don't have children. Better to absorb the unemployed youth of southern europe and give them jobs. They dont riot and our demographics improve

>(maybe even in the whole world)
Wrong
Brazilians are the most self-loathing

How will you people pay your retirement?

Yeah brazil is basically one generation behind where Europe is now.

There birth rates will probably be as low next generation

They won't. The few children that they have will be too busy paying our retirement instead.

kek have you seen Itali'y economy, it's been ass for years now.
Also government is really unstable, their prime minister keeps changing nearly every year. I'd fuck off too if the boomers in charge can't decide on anything.

when I say that Brazil is a shithole there's always a couple monkeys who seethe and call me a parasite lol

the high average age and low birth rate in first world countries is responsible for boomers and young incels