Holo Bounce

This scamcoin is bouncing hard as fuck. Anyone catch that HOT dip?

Attached: 82ED311D-D321-458A-96E5-2C6A247005B2.jpg (319x158, 11K)

bought me 2 million. let's go.

Attached: 1537059175470.png (269x306, 34K)

How many do you have?

what a massive bounce. 1000 sats EOY confirmed

Attached: yikes.png (711x333, 28K)

Buy order for 16 sats went through after waiting patiently for a week

Attached: 1416874459509.gif (320x240, 598K)

Will you be upset if you're wrong?

Not sure if from future or desperate. Give it time though this shit will be 100+ sat eventually

260k poor fag reporting. I feel good

Buy yoyo now if you want an extra 40-50% hot..

11m minichad here, Based Brock is bringing us to the future.

I'll probably buy below 350 gwei

>bounce

It’s going down, actually.

someone is buying it quietly, their orders are mixed in with a bunch of market orders for 1 token

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 2.37.00 PM.png (188x112, 9K)

not so sure bro

yes very discreet order of 46 000 000 right in between of two and 950

I acknowledge your sarcasm, but I don't think it could be more discreet than that. What else could they do, spam a lot of small orders? The volume is public info, anyway. I'm just suggesting that someone is buying.

bots botting

there's too much on the books at 16/17, the bot is the one spamming shitty market orders to manipulate the candles, the guy buying $46k worth isn't a bot

Kek

Just arbing between btc and eth pairing. They are buying btc pair and then dumping on the eth pair, just look at the trade history for both.

>They are buying btc pair and then dumping on the eth pair
that only works the other way around. Buying on the BTC pair now means paying the equivalent of 523 gwei.

(selling on BTC is about 491 gwei, meaning that it's currently at the bottom)
people arb from eth to btc not the other way around

also note that this is technically twei and not gwei since binance fails to show the single gwei decimal (0.000000001)
chinked

kek it's you again. still laughing at me for selling at 645?

sounds like you made the right call, but you're measuring in eth like a retard which makes me question your intelligence nonetheless lol

you scoop up any on the dip? that's a healthy profit

top fucking kek
that's literally the reason why i've called you faggot for talking about eth value all the time.

you're just implicitly calling the ETH trend, nothing more... watch this: I predict that if ETH doesn't break down, HOT/ETH will dip. look im nostradamus! or maybe it's just simple math and trading 101.

>that's literally the reason why i've called you faggot for talking about eth value all the time.
you seem to be a crazy person who thinks there are only 5 people on this board?

maybe i'll buy back in after it's not a coin owned by 90% pajeets anymore. but before that it has to come back down to 8-10 sats

suit yourself, i'll continue to trade the trends. it's too easy to make money on this coin

i know that it's you kek don't act innocent. remember these buy orders?

Attached: ez money.png (1201x219, 20K)

lmao i traded more than your lunch money in the last 10 minutes alone, yes i made fun of you for that
but indicates to me that you're just retarded

>lmao i traded more than your lunch money in the last 10 minutes alone
this could have been credible if you didn't cut out the timestamps

Attached: 1537201325119.jpg (399x385, 29K)

k
well anyway enjoy your profit and im sorry for your schizophrenia

>watch this: I predict that if ETH doesn't break down, HOT/ETH will dip. look im nostradamus!
oo look i was right look how smart i am