/brit/

The severly long awaited chebs edition

Attached: ``.jpg (1267x519, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWN6WR8YhRo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7448735/Donald-Trump-FIRES-National-Security-Advisor-John-Bolton.html
instagram.com/adrianafenice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hate myself and want to die

lads

Attached: George V.jpg (1200x1699, 501K)

grow up

Hate you too and want you to live so you suffer

can't stop staring at young mums whenever i'm out

4 BLOODY ACES

Connah's Quay vs Cefn Druids tonight

honestly? same

tell me why i should stop driving when the UK is 1% of global emissions

Attached: gw-graphic-pie-chart-co2-emissions-by-country-2015.png (2261x1565, 357K)

Do they state back?

That’s not nice

oh you mean stephen yaxley lennon?

How many tinder likes do you lads get a day

Wild pack of Incels just stole my hoover lads wtf

utter bollocks, reckon the actual figure is less than 55-45 in favour of brexit, id expect armed forces people to be a bit more brexit leaning as an occupation

Greatest ally

imagine if she pins you down and plants those milkers right in your face haha

out of scope / off topic
s'rry lad

Black Mirror is a metaphore for phones. Mind = blownd.

>youtube celebrity
>500 views

what did he mean by this

Attached: 468875tx.jpg (1439x1792, 1.09M)

only do it when they're looking away

You can say what you want, but the fact is that air quality in this region is much better than, say, Poland, due to decades of environmental regulation and well-developed public transportation infrastructure. There are measurable, proven health (asthma, for instance) and safety benefits to reducing the amount of cars on the roads and encouraging cleaner methods of transport, like buses, trains, trams, and bicycles.

10-15

because we have a decent public transport infrastructure in this country and driving in big cities is a nightmare

Would quite literally be in heaven because no doubt the sheer weight alone would kill me

His name is Tommeh, left eye scum!

U hot lad? Post face x

you never noticed that armed forces across europe have problems with nationalist groups in their ranks but never left wing or globalist ones?

My foreign policy is fuck foreigners.

do i get to shag her after that

>heaven
How optimistic

sadness is a reddit emotion

so you dont mind breathing in dementia-causing fumes and having congested roads everywhere? state of you

based

Attached: 1504805394283.png (994x994, 920K)

Most ridiculous cope on here in a while.

Yeah because leftists(intelligent people) don’t join the military

Place that turned me down has called me back for an interview for a better role

crazy how we're typing keys to form codewords and something on the other end seems to understand and replies.

Attached: 1551877817973.png (1050x700, 879K)

wouldn't come up for air myself

no, conservatives are the REAL snowflakes!

>living on an island
How autistic can you be?

no, you get to go and change your damp boxers

doxxable image

lol just reminded me of this time at uni we had to borrow a hoover from a friend because the new house we rentedt didn't come with one and fuck buying one for the landlord

Sucking a bowling ball

In developed countries only the underclass use public transport.

I occupy what is known as the intellectual dark web

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Attached: scotland.jpg (891x576, 82K)

Downloading some blacked raw lads

>invading an island
How retarded can you be?

how?

noice

a bruce post last thread made me reminded me that i have to learn manual but then i ran into the same problem i had before, can't find the truck i wanted in manual and doing a transmission swap on my current would be wayy too much of a hassle
fucking murifats

just spent 3 hours getting a thread i posted to 240 posts by samefagging the entire thread haha was gonna try and get it to the bump limit but janny spotted me beforehand haha

yes i do have aspergers

Whenever I see an Irish mother the pram has a brown baby

I shag

not really, this country isnt that big like the USA or canada or australia where you have hundred mile journeys regularly, whats more embarassing is america's rail infrastructure is less developed than china's

cars should be banned from all city and town centres really. buses, trains and bicycles only.
get rid of combustion engines too.

Here they have banned cars in the capital, only a moment until they put up stables and removes the asphalt.

Chebsposting is Gods work lad, why do you think Janny has deleted that OP image 4 times today. Hes a servant of the devil himself.

Attached: 1547231480659.png (433x581, 734K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tWN6WR8YhRo

toilbergs got you wrapped around his finger

and that's a good thing

not if you live in the capital. spotted movie stars in the metro you wouldn't count as underclass

True, but once I saw Jack Lang in Paris' metro line 1 near the Louvre. Other french user had seen him there too.
Old Minister of Culture, now Head of the Arab World Institute.

Attached: 1565961833159.jpg (1140x499, 40K)

not soon enough, hopefully jared kushner is next

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7448735/Donald-Trump-FIRES-National-Security-Advisor-John-Bolton.html

They do it in Europe? Fancy.

Is that sperglord who'd attack someone for inquiring about a rape in his neighborhood still here? i wish to laugh at him and mock him again

Really. If you are an adult and you use public transport you're a subhuman

instagram.com/adrianafenice/

;^)

Attached: ca717e31a155cc69f2b046786235e6cc.jpg (640x417, 37K)

>In developed countries only the underclass use public tran-

Attached: 324324.jpg (634x644, 64K)

Good lord

I once used hand-quilted luxury Italian toilet paper. Europeans know how toblive well.

WHO

is this the most boring thing on youtube?

wish my neighbour would shut his fucking back door so i can go outside and smoke a spliff, why the fuck does he leave his back door open all day anyway weird freak cunt

Only bad thing is that the green party is full of faggots and arent extreme enough to do that.

Attached: Hest_Hallvard.jpg (640x505, 366K)

his name is dave

imagine being defined solely by your chebs. They'll be by her knees in 10 years time too.

I'd get reduction surgery.

>Président Chirac

Attached: 1549323732447.jpg (924x602, 114K)

nah i was the one mocking him and everyone always calling me dave

cruel to horses so bad idea mate.

Knock Knock? Who's there? Idle.... Idle who? Idle fat bastard who has no intention of doing a day's work.

How often does that shit even happen? People in the military are the ultimate professionals, they're not allowed a voice

never used to think there was such a thing as tits that were too big, but her tits are too big

Imagine all the retards riding around whipping furiously being late to work.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x901, 220K)

soon my friend

Anyone ever got their urine tested for drugs?

Attached: Thinking cartoon frog.jpg (1300x1300, 106K)

Just got this for a steal of £45, the leather jackets on Allsaints looked too fashionable and were far too expensive. I just want a leather jacket to kick about in, ygm?

Attached: ebay.jpg (680x850, 69K)

Good to see another fine man devoted to doing the bidding of God.

any footy on today lads?

edouard baer
romain duris
seen a few miss france
some others i forgot

My neighbour is worse, fucking snitching rat any time I smoke a joint he calls the cops. I take glee in the fact the local teens harrass him and I could help if he wasnt such a cunt

i have done fucking nothing all year besides sit at home and occasionally go out and get drunk yet time still flies by and it's nearly half way through september lol

Hey look, I'm so close to the Proletariat that I once took the metro!

Attached: kristen stewart paris.jpg (674x1011, 111K)

mate all the fucking time in every army. these are australians

Attached: 9859894-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 32K)

would go great with a nice fedora