I'm worried

As a bag holder of ChainLink, I'm worried it's not gonna take off like it should. With all of these announcements going on today, none of them contain references to ChainLink. Starting to fear it's not going anywhere and mainnet will be delayed and soon the project will be surpassed by something else and forgotten.

I seriously feel this way and went all in with 55K LINK two months ago. Scared shitless because this is my one shot to not be a poorfag forever.

Attached: fuckitdude.jpg (625x390, 42K)

Attached: 2354325.png (1440x1080, 193K)

I hate to be negative, but there's alot of people that hold over 10k LINK everyone can't make it.

That's what I am afraid of. Shit feeling honestly.

What do you mean? Like even people with 10K won't make it or will make it?

I could be wrong, but I think 100k or more is needed to make it. Those with 10k or so eh probably not, but then again it depends on what making it is to you and also the overall development of the project which I believe will take a long time to mature etc. LINK is a really long hold probably 4-5 years long. I don't understand why people are so hyped about mainnet if more than likely it will dump.

Are you thinking it will dump because that has happened before let's say with EOS? Some argue that CL will actually have a use and isn't just speculative snake oil. Thoughts?

Yeah what this guy said to a certain degree. Over the next 7 years it will blow up but it will take time for different verticals to adopt smart contracts. If you can hold until LINK is 1k then yes 10k is enough, 10m before taxes is plenty to get yourself set up for life.

You're gonna be fine OP, it's just a matter of when not if.

>you will need 100k to make it...
true
>...in the next month
also
>you will need 10k to make it EOY

also watch out, solar flare inc

Stop being a bitch. You’re in the higher rankings. You’re suppose to give hope to the linklets. Get your shit together man or we will have to give you an honorable discharge

I'm just saying it will dump because that's what typically happens when mainnet gets out, I can't think of any project that didn't and yes LINK is a great project I will continue to hold/accumulate even though again its a long hold.

Live together meekly Shun murder
If you are a stranger act like one Be on your guard Foresee the future Despise a slanderer Be fond of fortune
Be courteous Love friendship Follow God Give a timely counsel Admire oracles
Do not use an oath Cling to discipline Have respect for suppliants Keep yourself from insolence Benefit yourself
Give what you have Fear deceit Accuse one who is present Know the judge Do not depend on strength Respect yourself

Attached: 1537045420429.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

Imagine thinking this up, writing it down, bothering to post it on Jow Forums, then going back to discord and seeking validation. Imagine that being your actual life.

I know man. Sorry, just need some hard evidence this shit is gonna take me out of the wage cucking business.

All that matters is how much money is involved in smart contracts. If chainlink is able to grab 1% of the financial sector and bond market it will be worth 2k+, this won't happen overnight obviously but as the world continues to integrate with crypto it will happen. If companies like Goldman Sachs and Salesforce and IBM etc all talk about crypto not going anywhere it's a safe bet there is money to be made here.

Your opinion is adoption will take up to 7 years or so?

I can't hold until 1000.00. I held ETH all the way up and all the way back down. Looking back on it, my own greed hurt me in the end. I just wanted more and should have cashed out.

>ChainLink
>take off
>like it should
my sides

Attached: 1534009235665.gif (360x346, 144K)

What are you holding newfag? SwarmCity?

I think a time is approaching when we need to promote and pump LINK as harder as possible... Not right now but soon enough

Sell then plz

Attached: 1529776450954.jpg (256x320, 20K)

Im scared too, look at pivotal they added another tasks...