Shit GPA from good university

Attended a top 10 university in the US
Transferred from a JC with almost 4.0 GPA
Without going into detail of the shit I had to deal with, I scraped through school in an economics major and graduated with a 2.2 GPA

am I fucked for applying for jobs? I just lied on a job application and put 3.0 GPA

Attached: please.png (530x503, 298K)

you can become a government employee easily, they don't care about GPA. then again you'll be working with shaniqua who has a degree from Nigger University

good luck, econofag

Don’t do that, just don’t include your GPA. If you’re applying for finance jobs expect them to check up on that, ask you about it, maybe even ask for a transcript. 3.0 is still bad btw and you can’t play that off, that’s one hell of a round up.

>2.0 GPA finance major
>Started intern during school at few big banks
>Landed last intern role in Capital Markets
>Network with NPC like a madman
>Graduated and got a full time role in same intern company
GPA don't matter

>internships with a 2.0
How
Are you from a target or did you just chad your way in

Don't put it on resume and if they ask, lie. They won't check. As long as you seem to know your shit, especially jobs in your area where it's all about rethorics, you are fine

I have intern experience from a commercial real estate company that invited me back twice but, told me to come back when I have a masters degree.

all my upperdivision courses were fucking useless abstract bullshit. The math was just variables, not even real math
>got an A in calculus 1 and 2 and Stats, got Cs and Ds in everything else really.

Go to grad school, don’t fuck up your GPA. No one cares about the old way. Get a job, profit

to be fair, i had some serious health issues that needed surgery while going to school. Can I just use that for an explanation why my grades suck?
genuinely been depressed, just recently I started feeling better since I graduated because I have time off to exercise and focus on normal stuff like good diet, healthy recreation etc.

thats what I am thinking I am going to have to do
I just took the GRE and got a 155 on verbal and math, did pot make me retarded? been clean for 2 months after using it heavily for 2 years (was introduced to it when I went to my university)

I went to UPenn and had a 3.2 so not great but better than you. I turned out fine.

k gonna go exercise, be back in one hour. Hope to get some good responses.

Attached: rarehitlers4.png (464x700, 681K)

2.2 is pretty shit senpai
everywhere I see places asking for minimum 3.0 gpa including grad school

Attached: terrific.gif (184x141, 1M)

>he thinks 3.2 is a bad GPA

Attached: 1537216197153.jpg (779x899, 161K)

Bit of luck.
Applied to an entry role, got denied. Referred to an HR manager, who referred to another manager that knew a director that was hiring. Forwarded resume, no CV or transcript needed. Chad my way through the interview

How fucked am I with a 2.65 GPA?

Attached: allegheny.jpg (300x300, 16K)

They may ask for you to get your university to send the transcripts once hired, though.

No. It makes you look unstable, nobody wants to hire unstable people. Hide that shit, never admit it.

unironically this if you can chad you can pretty much get anything once you're in the room and the offer's on the table
>t. interviewchad

Attached: boomerjak.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

If they make an issue of it then just be honest. You had a surgery and leave it at that. Truth goes a long way in fin svcs. If you lie, they’ll sniff you out (eventually).
Not likely after 2 months sober and relatively short time prior of continuous use. Being depressed will hurt your mental faculties though
It is tbqh, seen as the baseline in a lot of industries.
This is how I got my first full time job only I applied for a position I wasn’t qualified for ended up in a lower position.

unrelated, but holy fuck that place was depressing the times i visited. there's something wrong with the whole Allegheny/Erie part of the state. Trent Reznor's from there ffs

For the most part, GPA does not matter for jobs. GPA only matters for post grad programs. You still have plenty of solid career opportunities, just don't plan on going to law school or getting a masters degree.

theres no hope to go to grad school for me then? Even if I get a good gmat score?

Attached: eeeerererer.jpg (598x714, 303K)

I feel like I used to be a lot smarter, before I started the weed, I had a near 4.0 GPA and could study for 8 hours+ a day. That all went to shit when I transferred to a 4 year university and had upper division classes.