Quant-QNT

If you didn't listen, I'm sorry.

If you did, strap in boys.

Attached: chadfad.jpg (1027x357, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/russia-to-focus-on-blockchain-technology/
pymnts.com/blockchain/2018/russia-blockchain-technology-international-standards/
blockchain24-7.com/blockchain-experts-gather-for-world-first-in-london/
clarin.com/new-york-times-international-weekly/puja-paises-lucha-criptomonedas_0_BkginJ8mCz.html
finder.com.au/the-internet-belonged-to-america-blockchain-will-belong-to-russia
youtube.com/watch?v=j4VI5vI_fjE&index=3&t=39s&list=LLVOwcU1zqmSR7AvpxqwQHLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why does this vaporware shitcoin keep pumping? who's behind this?

thank you whoever shilled this at 35 cents 2 weeks ago..

god bless you.

im about to fomo so hard into this shit, what is going on

You're welcome user. When I made the comparison to Vechain/Antshares/Raiblocks, I was trying to tell you about this. It's only the beginning. End of September is SDK release.

Attached: gil_connections.jpg (597x1150, 75K)

This "vaporware" that has a marketcap of $13.8M will be releasing the Software Development Kit (SDK) at the end of the month. That coupled with some prestigious exchanges.

Now, i don't want to get into the technicals, with the protocol, the connected team and the rest, otherwise i would fill the entire Jow Forums

But keep on bashing like an ignorant fool

be careful, let it cool down a couple days

you sure that's going to happen?

Up to you, FOMO is never wise if you aren't a whale

The british hustle.

Don't buy this shitcoin

no one cared about this for 2 straight months and out of a sudden its the greatest project ever, something's not right here

These replies are cringy and you guys are obviously a part of a group. Please leave Jow Forums because your fake shilling is not welcomed here

i'm actually not lol just sweating over here

>These replies are cringy and you guys are obviously a part of a group. Please leave Jow Forums because your fake shilling is not welcomed here
I think you should leave and get your head checked because your obviously very dumb.

kys retard

>your obviously dumb
>your

Fucking idiot

perma negger who can't hear the music of the caucasian persuasion. don't be this sad excuse of a human, anons.

no u

Attached: gilskin.jpg (800x575, 51K)

Like many I only discovered it recently. I guess it had its ICO at unpopular time in Spring and only hit IDEX recently. I don't think it can really be FUDDED when you look at the pedigree of those involved. Jesus the leader set ISO for crypto and was CISO winner last year.

This is the coin with the fake prop set advertising video right? Kek

what was ICO price?

PreTGE- 0.00014 ETH or $1 per

TGE- 0.00022 ETH or $1.40 per

have a nice life, negger

I'm invested but I don't like the bullshit smugness from some here. It puts people off. Its still a great project to buy into and is still cheap. All of Biz can still get in on ground floor now.

god damn its mooning soooooooooooooooooo hard right now, why did i listen to you lmao

There zero volume on this, a 10-15k usd sell would crash the orderbooks.Be very careful here.

It's a lesson in FOMO, this is unsustainable.
Be patient.

i traded half of my link for 8k qnt,am i set for the stars?

Nice COPE

This is a vehicle to the moon in the coming quarters. Becareful, it will be volatile however.

LINK and QNT have an Accord forged in fires of this bear market.

Attached: Quant_link.jpg (1103x596, 28K)

Dude, I'm cozy as hell. Don't understand the hostility coming form you bruv.

Problem is, its a few die hards in the telegram holding bags, pumping up a coin with no volume.If you buy in now you are in for a world of pain.All the 1.50 ico buyers are dying to unload.

Been trying to show these tards since 0.0015 ETH. Completely agree about danger here, but the larger picture is still unreal.

only put 1 eth in when it was at 15, thought about going in hard but decided to wait. going to kms now cya guys all the best.

Blessed to be here with you all, this is only the beginning.

Attached: harold-0.jpg (2500x1667, 264K)

If anyone wants proof the telegram is waiting to dump

Attached: 45192258-0A65-4FE4-B1DA-B3885075A7DD.jpg (978x197, 87K)

Thanks for the 55% pump whoever convinced me earlier today. Im out BOYS hhaahahahahahah thanks

Attached: 223e8c8c-f274-4586-ad7d-c660127d5334.jpg (367x366, 21K)

>>your obviously dumb
>>your
>Fucking idiot
On mobile bozo using swipe. To lazy to correct spelling when most of the idiots in here can barely read

negger is as negger does

fudmeister trying to besmirch the character of the common Quantard. sad.

How is it fud?the admin of the fucking group wants to unload his bags

You hold through 10x and say you don't want to sell. We're destined for much higher than we are now in the coming weeks.

I'M MAKING IT

>one retard
>don't care because I own a huge chunk of the supply because someone tipped me on here that the supply was wrong and about to be clarified by the CEO

The smugness is to weed out people like you.

bitcoinist.com/russia-to-focus-on-blockchain-technology/

pymnts.com/blockchain/2018/russia-blockchain-technology-international-standards/

blockchain24-7.com/blockchain-experts-gather-for-world-first-in-london/

>spanish speakers

clarin.com/new-york-times-international-weekly/puja-paises-lucha-criptomonedas_0_BkginJ8mCz.html

finder.com.au/the-internet-belonged-to-america-blockchain-will-belong-to-russia

>ctrl F

>gilbert

biz ! our ceo is a

>"The head of the British delegation"

If you want to side with fake fud from user versus reliable web outlets

>the ultimate state

I gave you everything what more do you want you stupid son of a

>watch the YouTube video

watch this L

Thats from the unofficial price discussion hat, retard- anyone is gonna feel tempted on a huge run, doesn’t change the fact that SDK being released and its still not on any real exchanges

Keep your eye on the mark, try to catch sub 700K vita QNT

It’s been mentioned here for a few months. I did my reading back then and bought a bag around 80k gwei. This is an obvious rocket ship, vaporware or not.

Anyone who can't see that this is a fuckin winner is straight fucking stupid. I cant understand how anyone could fud this. Thank you biz for providing me with another moon mission.

Sirs please buy instead my HOLO coin. very good project sirs. QNT not good QNT cheap.

Dumping hard right now, maybe get in for another pump? Already made a x2 on this meme coin. Who's the pump Dirigent?? Telegram group?

>Dumping hard
This low volume shitcoin dumps whenever there's 50E of sell orders pushed through the market. That's nothing. Hopefully your stack is already twice that size.
If you can't deal with the volitility of token that can't even make a continuously connected 4hr candlestick chart yet, you should stay out until it lands on binance.

No one wants to sell thats why its so volatile cause the sell wall is pajeet thin. Good luck getting a large amount before it pumps again.