Is everyone here aware that we are less than

One year away from the worst financial crisis in human history?

Attached: 20180910_13_54_52.png (258x195, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. I can buy at the all-time low and accumulate my whole life until I'm literally Warren Buffett.

I live in a jungle in the 3rd world. I have nowhere to go but up. I'm buying gold, crypto and stocks etc crash or not I'm going to be paid boi

How can we prepare?

Thankfully I have 6 figure gubbmint job which I won’t lose and can buy the dip when that happens

I don't think so. You're probably just still traumatized by the Great Recession. Have fun waiting 80 years or so for the next depression.

Gold. Guns.Cryto.

>€, $ or BTC
In which one should I seek shelter?

Gold and silver tanked during the last recession. You can't use guns or crypto to buy food.

>He actually believes the everything bubble will last past the trump presidency, with the fed aggressively raising rates
>He actually believes that literally every market from thots to stocks to Taiwanese sting ray fishing to the *human race* itself, isn't in a massive bubble

You are blind my friend.

Attached: 1537094611660.jpg (612x477, 96K)

>venezuela
recession =/= depression
>he didn't know gold and silver dumped then pumped during recession because the jews wanted to liquidate back into assets that give them more money

Btc, silver, xmr, gold, guns, ammo

Attached: 1537007548204.jpg (680x434, 31K)

The only thing dumber than buying stocks rn would be buying bitconnect. Buying Argentine bonds is smarter

Attached: 1537128719018.png (1024x714, 211K)

it's why ww3 is kicking off as we speak. everyone knows financial crisis=war

>You can't use guns to buy food.
>guns
>buy

The defeat of UD backed Al qaeda proxies in Syria was a disaster for western globalists

US*

Attached: stifel recession.png (500x265, 105K)

WHEN ITS GONNA HAPPEN REEE

the average stock market investor thinks that if it goes this high, it will keep going higher, and will point out that your chart is from 2016. its only continued to go up since then. they don't realize that corrections happen, especially when things like interest rate changes and tariffs are on the table. market's due for a big correction, we see previews every time indices are down -1% like today.

I'm betting the farm it happens before the next presidential election cycle. Trump is the perfect fall guy for banking interests. If they can crash the market they can destroy populism + put in a globalist

Attached: tenor.gif (90x90, 96K)

>guns can't get you food.
Kek
Also if you don't have a month emergency food and water you're doing it wrong
If there is a crash gold mining and selling company stock should go up right?

Attached: 1537231085053.jpg (320x306, 16K)

They also don't realize a single.correction can wipe out 20+ years of gains and then some, probably their entire position. The non-linearities escape them

Hello Peter schiff.

Attached: 1537071605640m.jpg (1024x665, 95K)

What should I put my money into instead of fiat then family?

Silver and xmr if you want to be risky, BTC and gold to be safe

I'm all in on silver and xmr because I want to be filthy rich, not just survive. The potential returns on these two is massive compared to the boomer returns on gold and btc

I wish I could read posts on /biz from 2+ years ago.

I think it would be interesting to see if the same thoughts exist regarding the stock market crash as it they do today.

Like physical silver or through a company?

warosu.org/biz/
set the date range to two years ago

>the well being of a turkey bred for food drops when it is killed
no, it becomes my thanksgiving dinner, which means its "well being" is pretty good

No one's going to do that. It requires effort.
Go fuck yourself.

Trump will keep the economy pumped with QE until at least after the election. It's not worth worrying about.

Oh good its another Commie faggot thread shilling gold and doomsday nonsense
We really needed another one of these

>He thinks QE means free wealth and asset pumps

Low IQ detected.

>You can't use crypto to buy food
I know of two restaurants that take crypto as payment fag. Wouldn't mind becoming a regular there.

They did

t. Was here two years ago