I think the ETH dev team really fucked up as most of them got filthy rich and very lazy...

I think the ETH dev team really fucked up as most of them got filthy rich and very lazy. During the live where they decided over the block reward decrease, you could see some of the fuckers in their mansions and others in hotels around the world, which is a really red flag to me. Vitalik himself was on vacation in Thailand just one week ago, probably partaking in orgies with expensive prostitutes.
Now looking at ETH, it has a 2 year delayed roadmap. If only Vitalik and his gang had designated a bit of the pre-mined ETH to hire full-time devs, sharding and Casper would probably be a reality already.
With that said, the fact that competitor block-chains offer better platforms on terms of fees, speed and scalability plus the low adoption of ETH by smart-contract developers (less than 25% dominance) considering it's first-mover advantage, I find it hard to convince myself that the coin wont reach double digits on the next days, specially with high-profile crypto analysts such as Arthur Hayes sharing the same thought line.

Attached: shitcoin.png (960x834, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAs3JZHroKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New asset class. Trillions are going to start pouring in

"probably partaking in orgies with expensive prostitutes."
i doubt it fren

delusional bagholder

No one cares what you think.
Vitalik is the only world-class talent in the entire blockchain space outside of Bitcoin. It's embarrassing how much he intellectually outclasses anyone else who has a public presence, and he's visibly getting bored.
Cross your fingers he doesn't decide to leave to do some obscure pure maths shit.

nigger lips put the ooga in booga

Bitmex shorter op confirmed.

Bullshit post. Here is the conference call, Only the host has a live stream the rest are static pictures or audio only:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAs3JZHroKM

Attached: devcon.png (1323x797, 341K)

Money skelly ain't that smart

hey vitalik, how are you tonight?

based and redpilled

bump for visibility

>listening to shitmex """CEO"""
People still getting scammed by these dudes lmao

yea you never see them.

LINKIES BTFO

t. 70 IQ wh*te trailer trash unable to do proper TA before opening a 100x leveraged short

let me explain it to you, kek: Ethereum is so overvalued compared to other projects, and this isn't an opinion, you forgot that a significant portion of ETH's price is ascribed to the Vitalik personality cult (people that understand crypto and the importance of decentralization discount ETH's price 90% due to the single point of failure risk, kek). Moreover, it was empirically proven when ETH's price crashed when someone released a rumor that Vitalik died in a car crash, kek

So ? Do you think Bitcoin would have survived had Satoshi died during an earlier state of the project ? I mean without him doing the early work, nothing would have been achieved and it would have taken years or decades before someone else would have created a proper crypto currency or an advanced block chain.

over 1b a year in devs salaries being paid by consensys

>Thinks proper TA will save him

the day when nigga lost

lmao this dudes trying to suck jizz from the skeleton

are you guys just copypasting OPs and replies now? wtf is that shit