In order for BTC to be worth $100k, someone has to want to BUY IT for $100k. Who is that...

In order for BTC to be worth $100k, someone has to want to BUY IT for $100k. Who is that? Miners will want to sell it for $100k because difficulty goes up. You and your grandpa will want to sell it for $100k any time including right now

Attached: 1537030832529 (1).jpg (844x1024, 59K)

People who don't currently hold Bitcoin and see value in purchasing it?

At 100k there is probably an economic recession in full swing and everyone wants to hedge their bets with crypto

Fractional values man. Nobody is going to be buying full bitcoins @ $100k apiece.

kek. OP STILL DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF FOMO.

Pic related is one of the saddest thots i have seen in a while. C-can i h-have a chad l-liking my pic?! Its like she is aware that there is literally thousands of thots with millions of clicks and she will always work at a retail store.

once the price of bitcoin goes out of reach for anyone to buy a full one, that will INCREASE fomo if anything.
>"user, you have 0.01 BTC? how the fuck did you hear about it that early?"

A recent survey on a mass of bitcoin investors said they all would most likely want to sell "at or around $100k". IN other words, there's a predicted huge surge in SELLERS at the $100k range, outnumbering BUYERS. What does that tell you? It tells you $100k is a unicorn

Watch this thread get slid real quick when I drop a truth bomb like t his

It tells you that I'm not going to sell until we get there also, which means it could run out of supply and the price could surge up.

Explain the economics behind your post.

BTC is always divisible so its never going to run out of "supply"

the higher the price goes the less people want to dump

>the higher the price goes the less people want to dump

Why? People want profits.

gibs

Attached: 1535249466379.gif (773x512, 53K)

A recent survey is irrelevant to market sentiment when 100k is in reach.

Maybe USD has been devalued heavily. Would it still be impossible to eclipse 100k?

>In order for BTC to be worth $1k, someone has to want to BUY IT for $1k. Who is that? Miners will want to sell it for $1k because difficulty goes up. You and your grandpa will want to sell it for $1k any time including right now

Attached: 1507408558370 (1).png (408x450, 34K)

It would only reach that number if there was full blown hyperinflation, and at that point why the fuck would you even want fiat.

This board is fucking retarded

You wouldn't want fiat... so nobody would sell at 100k.

You gotta have a room temp IQ not to piece that together user

They expect to get more rich later. Its the greed cycle.

>why the fuck would you even want fiat
So you can buy a house or hamburgers. There doesn't need to be hyper-inflation of anything for Bitcoin to gain value. Wealth is created from nothing sometimes.

>fell for the 100k meme

Sourceee OP

Lol if BTC shot up to 100k today, no fucking shit. I love it when NPCs aren't able to actually understand and take away meaningful insight from surveys and studies without CNN telling them what to think. If 100k was in reach, everything would be different.

It was literally a coinbase survey you pleb

this
OP is a fucking moron is almost unbelievable

$1k is way, way different amount of wealth than $100k. The jump from $1 to $1k is not the same as the jump from $1k to $100k.

Everyone ITT is resorting to name calling without even saying what is mathematically or economically wrong with any of my points.

>1 btc is exactly the same as 1 mbtc
youre a moron, op.
also, go check Jow Forumsbitcoin, bitcointalk or even Jow Forums from years ago. people said exactly the same shit about btc reaching $100, then $1000, then $10,000 and now $100,000. exact same shit, even using the same wording ("nobody gonna buy btc for $100, the miners will flood the market, its worth $30 max").

It tells me that I should start shorting at 95k Kek

Attached: 11930866_729039433894832_1008524824_n.jpg (320x320, 22K)

buying bitcoin at $100k is still a guaranteed 10x

people will buy it then

>x1000 increase is less than x100 increase
stop talking retarded bullshit and people will stop calling you a retard. go back to plebbit, mods will protect you there.

You'd buy those with Bitcoin, obviously. The sellers probably would not even be accepting US dollars.

>tfw put $1000 in xrp when it was worth $1
Worst day of my life

This is a bad argument because the jump from $1-$10000 was definitely possible but the jump to $100k is not. Every new $1000 barrier for BTC is harder than the last one, it only gets harder, harder, and harder for it to go up. By your logic, BTC will reach infinity just because people are saying it won't go up which somehow magically makes it go up. Your argument doesn't provide a ceiling, so it just keeps going to infinity.

thats not my argument at all. i never claimed it will definitely reach $100k, or that it will go up or down. i just showed that you have absolutely no argument whatsoever, and people just as stupid as you were claiming exact same things with exactly the same words and they were wrong again and again.
also, learn wtf logarithmic progression and percentages are, brainlet. going from $1 to $1k is way, way harder than going from $100k to $101k. it gets easier and easier, not harder.

same can be said about 4k buy. Because everyone wants to buy it that low, it'll never get that low. 4k is a unicorn

>"when it hit the thousands, things changed man!"
same coin, same tech, same money transferring tax dodge, same uses
here comes your little difference:
>different volume
wow...
just...
....woah

watch this thread get slid real quick after op got btfo multiple times, then create another insightful thread were he bitches about getting slid and insulted.
why did the amount of faggots quadruple recently? are pajeet farms getting back in action?

This, by then nobody would want fiat anyways

If 21 millionaires want 1 bitcoin, they'll have to fight for it and some of them won't be millionaires and others won't be able to afford a whole bitcoin.

u fokin brainlet

gold is 8 tril market
crypto is 250b now, was 1 tril

you fokin piece of shit retard it will just SLOW DOWN as the market matures and develop capital in multiyears other than fokin months, gold will be 10k in your lifespan too but it will take years. BTC if not outperformed/ consolidated by another coin/tech, in your lifespan, can easily be anything thats in range of 6 trilion divided to other dominant coins.
(yes i said 6 trilion so you wont butthurt that its exactly same as gold)

>on extremes but achievable, under gold capital
LEVELS
@
3tril capital the price will be at max coins 142k

at 6tril capital its 285k

The predicted 500k by some big influencers the capital must be 10,5 trillion which outperforms gold and it should be solely for BTC, which is immense and im skeptical that in our lifespan this insane thing would happen because it would definitely INSANELY change financial history

bye

Attached: 1537157728981.jpg (960x726, 243K)

It’s going to be 100k and probably with diminishing returns as the curve begins to flatten. It’ll be more a store of value/global settlement layer. Bitcoin is better gold IMO and everyone under 25 thinks the same.