HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid LINKies.

Attached: Screenshot_20180918-141046.png (1440x2880, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artificiallawyer.com/2018/06/20/smart-legal-contracts-on-the-ibm-blockchain-platform-by-clause/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link users are scammers

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life.

Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night.

Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over.

Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology.

Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over.

Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY.

This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Attached: image.jpg (900x506, 113K)

So, the fact that Chainlink will have a piece of the pie that will be worth billions is a bad thing.
The state of Jow Forums.

mobius $1000 eoy

This is actually bullish for ChainLink.

it drops to 3800 every time

I sold at 4400 and am in MTH tonight for the pump

Potential integration hngggggggggggg there is no other better dezentralized oracle than Chainlink. We have made it.

Hey unc. I missed the bus on all this. I don't want to just put my money in fiat.
What do?

Attached: 1537241692855.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

/thread

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 9BF89D12-F1CD-4C4E-B331-F884F51D90DF.png (500x622, 139K)

Hello Jow Forums

This may be a kind of a weird post here, but I think that if anyone can help me, it is you guys.

I am an entomologist, and I need a reliable way to make beetle cards, just like the one pictured here. These cards are used to mount really small specimens, and are used in three sizes, ranging from 5x9mm to 10x20mm.

I thought about using punches or paper cutting dies, but they can't be made with these little round corners. My currently idea is to cut it with a guillotine, but I have not found a way to round these corners (radius of around 0.5mm).

Can you guys help me?

Thank you very much, and sorry for being kinda off-topic

Attached: IMG_2750.jpg (620x413, 227K)

based pee pee poo poo poster

FUCKING BASED

You realise they have to say that right?

linky cope

S C A M
C
A
M

He didn't have to reply to a shill account, actually. He went out of his way to make a negative statement. By comparison, Openlaw/Wright typically stays silent and just discreetly likes the posts shilling link. You can tell he's a believer and has a strong relationship with Sergey. Hunn's obviously annoyed by how arrogant linkies are getting. I suspect he was also behind the previous similar tweet about how it was just a collaboration and anyone could join. My guess is there's perhaps a difference of opinion in the Clause structure, Selman seem happy with link/Sergey but maybe Hunn isn't.

>Not even worth €32m

Haha, Chainlink, the Toyota of oracles. It's there but it's nothing special, not worth mentioning and definitely not worth $32m.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

fucking pathetic. your a roach to me

Holy shit, Clause confirmed!

bump

OP thought he was fudding Link, but in reality he only confirmed that Clause is indeed looking at Chainlink.

Some more info about Clause and IBM working together on smart contracts:
artificiallawyer.com/2018/06/20/smart-legal-contracts-on-the-ibm-blockchain-platform-by-clause/

holding a good chunk of link since the ICO. I have been lurking biz since the ico. you know what? this has been the most bullish thing I have seen so far.

Hunn is a goodgoy harvard law chad
Of course he doesn’t like nor understand smug incels from a balkanian woodcraft board
He probably don’t like the connection between cl and Jow Forums but since its the only real option he has (currently) he has to dance with the devil

Pure delusion.

Based and poo poo pilled

Stupid Twitter shills will kill this project before it gets off the ground. They will pajeet their way to annoying actual people working in the field to the point that LINK will get dismissed. You are starting to already to see this. Throw in a couple Nazi memes and it's all over. Fuckin LINKies. So smart to have the golden goose, but yet so poor and short sited to strangle it dead.

based and redpilled

FFS you never heard of laser etching?

Can you imagine having so little going on that you just wait for a link thread to pop up on a laotion shadow puppet forum just so you can post a picture of a frog with the text "pee pee poo poo"

>Stupid Twitter shills will kill this project before it gets off the ground.
There's a very good chance.

Too based to be true !

Don't be ignorant, some shills are not going to kill a key piece of the future of financial transactions that businesses have millions invested in.

Stock market.

You can get gains like crypto there in the small cap area. With less risk.

Major business/financial deals are very often largely about personal relationships.
Weirding out prospective users/clients/partners is a surefire way to kill any potential business deal.

This.
The amount of “fan” accounts and “unofficial marketing” accounts is alarming.

Scapegoating at its finest.
That way, when Sergey is investigated, he’ll be let off the hook due to his hands being clean.

You’re doing his dirty work.

If you’re still a LINK sheep, feel free to reply to me with a copypasta, meme, or whatever delusion you may have to believe that paid marketing equals big partnerships.

Nobody here remembers PayCoin.

This post is posted in every anti-LINK thread.

It’s a way to catch the attention of readers and get them to stop focusing on LINK being a massive scam.

They want to make you laugh and feel happy. They don’t want their scam exposed.

Yep.
Chainlink’s team shit the bed by hiring these horrible pajeet shillers that are scamming the team itself.

You read that right.

Scammy Chainlink hired agents who are scamming Chainlink.

“Want more damage control on Jow Forums? Another 7 ETH sir!”

try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life. the fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction. obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same. I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner. I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it. the only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that. I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day. unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven. honestly the only reason I even want to get rich is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum. I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all. I live for that day to come.

Attached: 1532138803072.png (872x652, 273K)

/thread

CHAINLINKERS ARE SUB-80 IQ

based and poopilled poster
pee pee poo poo

Attached: 1513013019586.jpg (896x370, 56K)