IQ + HOLDING

Hi Jow Forums,

I come from [REDACTED] and I was wondering if you would like to participate in a study designed to [REDACTED].

Simply post your IQ and also your biggest crypto holding. Thank you so much for participating, this will really help [REDACTED].

[REDACTED]

Attached: chalkboard.jpg (1920x1200, 521K)

low-mid 140s

Tezos

It's important to remember that we encourage all of our participants to be as HONEST as possible, and if you can provide proof of IQ that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

My IQ is so high that I don't conform to the convention of IQ testing.

ZCoin and ZCash.

Everything else is objectively trash.

I group Tezos into what I call grand experiments, grand experiments which ultimately fail but provide a rich insight into the game theory of token economics.

Hope it pumps for you so you can sell your bags to the next "wise" guy.

Confirmed 141 on WAIS-III, mostly Zilliqa.

just whatever high-range tests I have been able to find online

education (and highest credentialling) in the hardest and most god-tier discipline probably counts as a decent IQ test right?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

Attached: 1505204740613.png (627x587, 421K)

nice meme ya got there
academic credentials do indeed signal diligence (and by extension, obedience) and intelligence, but the relative fractions signalled thereof differ considerably by discipline.

>but the relative fractions signalled thereof differ considerably by discipline.
jesus fuck. this is the most faggoty thing ive heard all week. daily reminder college is for retards and only spews pseudo intellectuals like above^.

The most your ever going to make with a college education is $1-2 million a year... and thats at very very best. most will wage for $100k the rest of their lives. If you want to start a business your better of dropping out at 16 and risking everything, everday from there on out. Even if you fail every single venture you try for the next 10 years without a single success (which is unlikely unless you are a tier 1 brainlet), your still only 26 and can just move to some expat country like thailand, live a relatively normal life.

>inb4 how will you survive
just make $30k a year which is fucking easy to do with less than 1 months work.

the question is not whether going to college is a good idea, rather whether success in certain academic disciplines can function as a good proxy for IQ
congratulations, you failed before you began

14X - WAN

All in usdt

>I come from [REDACTED]
maybe you shoud go back to [REDACTED]

Attached: reddit.png (555x432, 401K)

>IQ
Yeah only brainlets even bother getting tested.

Valedictorian
bitcoin core and cash in equal amounts

Attached: 3e5.jpg (800x450, 60K)

$1000 IQ

All in LINK

97 - Holochain

Yes...good - interesting really.

Does anyone else share a similar holding? If so what is your IQ? Please leave an email or mailing address to contact you further.

130+ XRP

137 LINK

138 Link

INTP
IQ: 120
Wisdom: max level
All in LINK