This juicy short squeeze will be epic

So much fud lately, 4chins, plebbit, trading view, and your grandmother.
Pic related, we're going to 50k+ sooner than you think.

Attached: deepin.png (1809x756, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bitcoinity.org/markets/books/USD
tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/technicals/
tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSDLONGS/
in.tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSDSHORTS/
alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/
tradingview.com/chart/xqnFMiGu/
open.spotify.com/user/lary_host?si=ka7UKjcoR52DGrqHyeb5lA
weforum.org/events/annual-meeting-of-the-new-champions/sessions/cracking-the-crypto-code-how-to-manage-the-crypto-market
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to believe

Attached: 46595874563435.jpg (788x699, 49K)

We want to believe.

soon user. soon. these shorts will be the primer leading into etf / bakkt / winter

Attached: DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20180918121710.png (1697x813, 191K)

it will be a wild ride because there is nearly a billion dollars eorth of btc waiting to dump into any uptrend.

incorrect. that is manufactured fud. you think literally everyone from gox era will immediately apply, receive and market dump their btc? most people want their long lost btc back to them as btc, not usd. that's why they bought btc years and years before all you new fags came along. remember when gox representative was supposedly going to "DUMP HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BTC" on the market? we're still here, aren't we?

>we're still here, aren't we?
Are you unaware where here is? We lost 70% of our value since the dumping was rumored to start.

yeah after all time highs. this shit happened during a down trend that was already happening

No one was shorting btc in 2016/ ealry 2017 you big fat faggot

Krishna, Jesus, Allah, Please !!! BULLRUN NOA!

what makes you think the shorts are the catalyst?

look up what a short squeeze is

so a bunch of brainlets short the instrument, thinking it will go down and when it doesnt they panic and it shoots up?

is crypto dead? r bitcoin plebbit has almost 1 million subs.

BitMex has become extremely popular and it is now estimated that of the total BTC float there's about 10-20% locked up in BitMex accounts. These Bitcoins won't be sold, they'll just be bet on future price. That's A LOT OF BTC. If you want to long, you need an opposing player that's willing to go short at the price you want to long. So as the big ass monstrous Mt Gox whales all go long market buying and obliterating shorts. New Bull run commences.

Attached: JihanWu.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>>"so a bunch of brainlets"
>>doesn't know what a short squeeze is...
god damn it, get the fuck back to plebit

they dont panic theyre forced into liquidation. just look it up

youre very good and so smart user :^)

trips command me

Let the brainlets believe it's dead please, I'm still accumulating as much as possible.

To put it in perspective, the big boys are already in play and are making tsunamis of cash right now already and that's in a BEAR market.

Zoom out, the trading you see is whales and institutions manipulating the price and accumulating whilst making stupid money from liquidating longs and shorts.

To really put it in a brainlet's perspective:

They could pump it to 20k tomorrow and keep it there. When the bull run starts, it'll already be too late to hop in (not really), but to make insane profits, you have to be buying right now.

Dec this year will hit 50k.

IF there is another bull, it will be eoy 2019 not now. All shitcoins from last run will be dead as a door-nail by then.

hahaha

this. the largest crypto gains are seen in a 10 day span. when it starts you better not be sitting on your hands thinking "it will dump just like all the other times".

There's only 2,5 months left till December. I guarrantee you it will still be sub 12k at that time. If everything proceeds logically, then the true price range in case of the anticipation of a bullrun will be around 10k end of December. BTC will peek it's head into 11k in january and that's where it all starts. Similar as to what happened in early 2017 when BTC peeked its head into 1k for the first time since Mt Gox again.

i owe it to Jow Forums to help some plebs out every now and again

50,000$ in December seems too much..
but for 2020 it's possible.

>incorrect. that is manufactured fud.
it just keeps on happening but sure go ahead and ignore it.

This time last year we were at $3600. If you would have told someone then "we'll be at 20k in 3 months or so" they'd think it was not possible in such a short time frame. 6.5 x 6300 is 41k, plus or minus för margin error

I dont think crypto is dead forever but Im starting to think that it may be at least another couple years before we see another 2017 happen again.

I understand that bull markets begin when everyone abandons hope. There are way too many people still lingering around who say shit like 50k EOY. I dont think the bull returns until every board on Jow Forums has posts that say BUTTCOINERS BTFO!1! And we see mass suicides and not even Pink wojacks, nobody will have enough soul to feel pain anymore, just a grey numbness.

Attached: 1537189656712.jpg (1600x1600, 189K)

You think gox caused this entire bear season? You're as dumb as this pencil on my desk.

>I understand that bull markets begin when everyone abandons hope.
you don't understand shit then. if everyone abandons hope the coin goes to zero. no, the majority has to believe the coin is oversold for the trend to turn around first it will move sideways but this is an interesting thing the moment btc becomes a store of value demand immediately goes up. then speculation gets started mania sets in and boom you got an other bubble.

i have absolutely no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

My point is Im not seeing enough despair for a reversal you dick

It's totally plausible that we could have a 2-5 year bear market if Bitcoin doesn't get pumped by the end of the year, then again Bitcoin can and has defied all trading patterns before and will continue to.

Anyone with half a brain would be happy to "endure" another bear market. While all the people who bought at 19k are crying, smart money are buying up right now. Just like the people who bought at 5k and panic sold at 3.5k and the people who bought at 1k and sold at 500.

Pray Bitcoin has another long term bear market so you can accumulate enough to see incredible profits in the long run.

I personally hope we don't see a pump until 2021, which is possible, but there are too many indicators pointing to a huge pump incoming.

Attached: 1535886836595.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Objectively correct, logical, cool-headed.

This must be op's first bear market, or she's a girl. op's too emotional.

Bitcoin will only skyrocket again if Tether prints and pumps crypto, again. That is what happened in 2017.
2018 will most likely be the same or the bear is going to eat our money.

they are margin trading. and these busts have been going on for months now, it's incredibly likely that it will shoot up, but just enough so bitmex can liquidate most shorts, because crypto trading is actually a fucking fraud.

incorrect. pic related, new faggot.

Attached: DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20180918144652.png (1007x1078, 108K)

It's pretty much dead. Don't believe me? Compare the btc market price to the google trend thingy for bitcoin, see for yourself where the bull market came from.

We are not going anywhere until people like you disappear from this market.

A short squeeze did actually happen. +10% on Ethereum in 10 minutes. Quite less on bitcoin.

guess you didn't see i've been in this bitch for 5+ years. i've already made it, I just like to shit post / spread some knowledge.

lmao

Attached: 2i5d5n.png (497x563, 272K)

thanks for your advise old fag
We are all in this together

What do you rhink about alts?when will they shine?

All this its dead no way are called desbilief so that reason alone show the maeket its going to recover cause every moron its waiting to dump

afk. keep thread alive and i'll post later. 30-45 mins.

i'm telling you reversal does not actually require despair. especially not on a mongolian underwater basket waving forum

I am interested about what you can say mr.

if i listen to TA's i hear 3k which is logical
but when i listen to news and feelings i dont feel like it can drop to there.

no problem, pay it forward.
I think they will shine after bitcoin dumps off it's next ATH. Market makers pump and dump (into alts / tether / fiat). I like alts, personally. I think regardless of which coin you invest in you will eventually see a multiplier of some sort. BTC being a 2.5x, eth 3.5-4x, alts between 4 and 50x if you're really lucky.

there really is baking something big.. until today i was def convinved there will be fall back to 4,5k but not it seems to shoot up and wipe shorts

Thanks for the info mate. Any advice for me if I'm keen on researching this everything related to crypto?

Issue is im a poorfag student so I need to be careful with my money

delet

3k will not happen.
4.5k MIGHT happen. However, I highly doubt it, but we've built a pretty strong support at 5.8k. If we do break it, it would be right before the ignition of the next bullrun to shake out the final hands. others are vetted into the next round due to literal iron hands. (the ones finally smart enough to realize you should sell once we 250% gain to 40-50k+) take out your initial at the very least.

it just takes time of being in the space before you see the big picture. humans on Jow Forums, reddit and other sites are extremely manipulative. 99.3% of content is probably someone shadow shilling what their invested into or a scam. those same shills will exacerbate the market sentiment that opposes them creating bullshit threads, reddit posts, comments, news articles.

don't use just one resource, indicator, or tool. mix them all together to get a better idea of the market.

well, if you haven't entered into a position so far, dollar cost average is the safest way. crypto isn't a safe game, though. shit swings like my nut sack when i walk down the street. DCA over the next 6 months or so. If market volume starts picking up DCA that month a bit harder.

fuck im just rambling on

I get what you mean. Eclectic sources, be very critical of what you see and average out my investment. cheers mate

Where do you see BTC in 2019/2020?

here some links i check frequently.
data.bitcoinity.org/markets/books/USD
tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/technicals/
tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSDLONGS/
in.tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSDSHORTS/
alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/

and this is my mine chart I watch
tradingview.com/chart/xqnFMiGu/

thx for the album its sounds really good

how does it feel making it ?

>are you a music artist ?

Attached: doxd.png (1484x328, 174K)

open.spotify.com/user/lary_host?si=ka7UKjcoR52DGrqHyeb5lA
no on music thing. i have some decent playlists, i think.

imagine you never worry or become upset. that's making it.

wow thank you so much feels like I just scored huge with this information

it is a true blessing

you are helping the world

thanks a million

here is my info if you need help with anything please let me know

bitcoinomen at-----protonmail dot com

Attached: wth.jpg (560x352, 63K)

Tether is going to be a dead soon. Too many legitimate stablecoins are going live soon. They either crash the market because of they are salty the game is up or walk away quietly. Never underestimate a scammers bitterness.

I want this not for myself but most importantly family and friends. As I get older I have the sudden urge to "make it" to enlighten others. I come from a very poor background so my wish to at least see people close to me smile genuinely at least once in their life.

Do you follow any sites in particular regarding ICO ?

or is it all vaporware to you ?
>I might shoot myself in the foot by helping friends and family when I make it. So far being poor makes me aware of who I can really count on.They will be rewarded, I will not give away money blindly thats for sure

Attached: 1dream.png (1847x991, 1.87M)

no blessings, just be a nice human and pay it forward. no problem, my man. (side note, religion is a farce.)
partially agree, i think it will be a slow death. gusd is pretty legitimate compared to things like tether.
legit market makers will flock to legit backed stable coins like gusd, sketchy / tax avading might stay away from a stable coin that is monitored / approved by nyc.

I would stay away from icos all together. they are basically the highest potential returns at the highest risk. most of them are scams / exit strats. I would be careful investing in anything past the top 200 coins by mcap. a ton of even the top 200 coins are vaporware. I'm not going to shill any coins directly because that's not why im here, right now.

When exactly do you think we will see 50k?
Any other predictions?
When do you think we will see 10k? What do you think will happen after we hit 50k? Will institutions play a big role during the next bullmarket and even the crash afterwards? Will there be a crash?

When did you sell during the last bull run and when did you buy back? Are you still waiting for a price drop to buy back more?

Thanks for the answers. Obviously I know you don't have a magic ball to look into, but I'd still be curious what you think since you seem to have decent knowledge about the market.

Attached: kv2.png (598x595, 739K)

MY FUNDS ARE BEING HELD UNTIL TOMORROW ARGH I NEED TO BUY THIS SHIT AND ITS ABOUT TO MOON AHHH

Attached: 1507324440163.png (772x804, 414K)

markets always crash, eventually. institutions have and will continue (moreso) to move into the space, it's stocks 3.0.
ive held btc from 2013 crash, which i do not touch. I bought a lot of btc prior to july 2017, so most of my average was at 1500-2500 if i exclude my ignored coins. I sold a total of my initial investment at around 13k and put that aside. I market sold over a good chunk from feb to june. I have been finding good buy ins setting low limit orders for just around 5.8k-6k.

OP any advice for a fag such as myself who bought half my crypto in january? I'm pretty rekt right now

fuck man, i've been there. it fucking sucks DICK. you want to know what sucks more dick though? you selling at a horrible loss, waiting 6 months spiting crypto and then it shoots up to 50k. i've been there user, learn from my mistakes. pic fucking related.

Attached: take_this.jpg (510x510, 18K)

How likely is a 3-5 year bear market?

Attached: 1531969053622.png (640x447, 58K)

extremely unlikely, near impossible. it would take a cataclysmic event to put crypto into a bear market for that long. and even if "US BANS ALL CRYPTO" you have to remember the base at which crypto was created. peer to peer. I don't think btc/crypto will die anytime soon (100+ years). think thepiratebay, peer to peer file sharing that has survived a physical and digital bombardment from all directions since 2003. people still use it and it (peer to peer) can't be stopped. us nerds will make the process as efficient and permissionless as possible, regardless of who stands in between. there's always another route to the next hop.

side note, we're somewhere just before or after early adopters.

Early adopters will be in the next bull run.
We are innovators still.

i agree, when you think how long btc / crypto will be around, we're still very early to the party. we are internet late 90's / early 00's era right now.

You people are literally just making shit up. There is no concrete justification for your time frame.

ok here's the crypto blackpill. there is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain. Craig Wright is unironically satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity.. these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.
Craig stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from bitcoin devlopment in 2008 and started working with his Tulip supercomputer, running simulations of cellular automata running on turing-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the AI by making the successful forks get bitcoin transactions, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger blocks for more and more transactions.
Blockstream (owned by bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi's AI (her named isTulip by the way). They started by limiting the blocksize and removing critical op codes the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Craig is so intent to make unbounded blocks, restore the original op codes, and lock down the protocol.
Back to hash power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new asic (designed by his AI actually), and is mining BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking them all over to BCH leaving the segwit chain hard frozen.

How much are you worth now, oldfag?

In my opinion we are at the chasm
Crypto is here to stay frens
weforum.org/events/annual-meeting-of-the-new-champions/sessions/cracking-the-crypto-code-how-to-manage-the-crypto-market

Attached: 1_JzEpa6aK92q5KTyJGYDn_g.png (800x319, 54K)

it's all perspective, but i'm not going to reveal that exact amount to a bunch of anons. enough to move countries, start a new life and business while not "formerly" having a job for over 1.5 years.

what do you think the new ATH will be before the next crash?

the million dollar question. my reasonable side says 39k-50k, my moonboi side says 100k, nice round number and will surely convince the norman masses to buy in finally (early majority)

???
when we get out of this channel
???

Attached: BTC 09162018.jpg (1398x802, 288K)

easy, when the whales decide to pump it up. i think we'll breakout to 10k pretty soon. next 2 months or so

Just because they dont leave bitmex doesnt mean they arent being bought and sold on bitmex

This year was the first big step to success the chasm. A fucking bullrun like never and BTC still at 30% of ATH. Compared to the voladility this is very huge.
Lets go the the last part of early adopters with a bull run within the next month. And finally transition slowly to the early majority, the point of no return.

no one has actually endorsed bitcoin to the mainstream yet
boomers think it's a total scam still, and even most of the biz fags think it's a scam
for every 50k in december fag we see there's a it's beanie baby ponzi (all alts are ponzi) retard

just wait, things are going to get really interesting by next year
all this SEC, ETF, Blakkt shit, but look at lightning network
LN is getting an algorithm that automatically opens channels to create a meshnet and automatically rebalances your channels, on top of reducing the required amount of bandwidth and data to operate a node so it can be done on cellphones
lightning network is going to be unbelievable

Attached: th.png (611x384, 42K)

im a brainlet so I think simple things
I watch the overall marketcap

193B seems a resistance lol

so well today we allmost touched 202 and now we fell at 198

its a trap
n traps r gay

eth falling back to under 200 lmao

Thanks for the posts, old fag. I was around in 2011, again in 2013 and again in 2017. Biggest regrets of my life are leaving during the crashes. I was mining 2BTC a day back in 2011 holy shit, the regret. But I'm here to stay this time, got my fat stack of link and some USD sitting in Coinbase ready to go long on BTC when the moment comes.

I even found my own 50BTC block back in the day. What a feeling, how many people can say they solo mined a block? And I fucked it up hah.

what is the chasm and why does it happen?

God damn that’s painful.

Chasm is a very crucial point between innovators and early adopters, sometimes within the adopter. If a product survive this point, it will go to early majority and therefor it will transition to a mass-product.
I would think about this like innovators buy every new shit. Early adopters by maybe 1 of 3 new shit. Early majority buys only when the product is accepted by a significant amount of people. And with this the product is going to hit late majority, its then only a matter of time.

step outside this shit has lost 90% you are living in a bubble