Daily Reminder

Attached: 20180918_130731.jpg (1408x2353, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S11113660#p11113660
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 13F1FBFC-CB6A-4973-BC4B-0C85D5F3E33B.jpg (628x1092, 266K)

We are gonna makeitâ„¢

Pls no larp....

Mother of God

Reminder that mods are in on the link scam and Jow Forums has basically been infiltrated by a criminal gang trying to separate autismos from their neetbux.

How is that criminal?

>how is scamming criminal
Other than that, the chainlink spam is against board rules, it's advertising and spam. Jow Forums should take a look into it...

How is tricking autistic neet losers out of money (not their own), scamming. These arent securities. Its gambling. Think before you type half wit.

Forced get meaningless

You fucking scum are akin to the swarthy scammers selling fake dollars on 3rd world airports. Absolutely scraping the bottom of the barrel.
If you would keep to your general thread I wouldn't even notice but you are smelling up the whole board with your stench.

> seething
Lmao spotted the autistic neet mad he got his welfare bucks and allowance from mommy taken

>implying I'm seething and not just annoyed by your poop stench

10,000 USD * 350,000,000 LINK = $3,500,000,000,000 market cap.
Where are you going to get 3.5 trillion dollars from?
>le praise kek xD
retards

Attached: 1501335571_perrocaca.jpg (500x375, 39K)

>it's advertising
With what money? Chainlink has been doing fuck all when it comes to marketing. Especially compared the chink coins like OMG or literal jew scam coins like ripple.

>they're scamming
Please explain. I'd love to see the stale copy pasta you're going to throw our way, that's been debunked 6 ways to Sunday.

Try harder faggot. Either jump on the rocket to Lamboland or GTFO.

Sorry, what was that? Couldn't hear you over the noise of The Fed printing crisp new dollar bills on their presses

My filter has a minimum of 10 link threads in it at all times. Multiple shitty useless link threads escape my filter daily. It's spam. You retards shit up almost every crypto thread. It has been breaking board rules for a year now.
Just buy a banner on top of the site if you want to be on every page view on biz.

No such thing lilke a forced get, faggot.

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (1090x1074, 1.17M)

It means nothing.

>he thinks market cap is actual money

1) mint 1,000,000 tokens
2) sell a single token to a fren for $1
3) your token now has a market cap of 1,000,000

Go sell a retard some magic beans & see if that holds up in court. Making false representations is illegal regardless of the specific regulation or otherwise of an industry. I'm gonna chortle heavily when you clowns all get taken down in a year or 2. You know everything here is logged right? Your IP included? All admissible as evidence. Have fine slimeball.

Being this gay.

Ur life means nothing

"No"

Lmfao he thinks shit coin scamming is illegal. Imagine being this little brained. You think the feds give a shit about idiots buying internet meme money that is not considered a security worth their time? They know this is all non sense.

I would like to sell to you seven of my favorite magic beans.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S11113660#p11113660

Kek will conspire against you

Your life must be so full of meaning if you find comfort in repeated numbers lmao

daily reminder that 9 wallets hold 75% of LINK tokens and not one of you stinky faggots has EVER ONCE acknowledged this. LOL

You are a millionaire fren!

okay, make it 1 trillion then instead of 3.5 trillion. hell, make it even less. these "$X EOY" are sadly not memes. they are posted either by delusional idiots, or shills. I am just trying to say that whenever you make projection, consider how much volume would be needed for that to happen.