ITT: post facts that anger wagies and anyone who isn't self-employed

ITT: post facts that anger wagies and anyone who isn't self-employed

I'll start
>2017: "The average American household carries $137,063 in debt, according to the Federal Reserve"

Attached: 1432462007711.png (310x326, 29K)

And how does being self employed protect you from debt?

that probably includes peoples mortgages

you have to be at a certain intelligence level to be able to employ yourself, and you're forced to think more about money management thus giving you a higher level of financial education and therefore the likelyhood that you'll have debt that is a liability is much lower
here you go

Attached: 636464639131968841-111717-household-debt-ONLINE.png (700x660, 32K)

>That infographic

I can understand having a mortgage but what kind of retard has 50k student loan debt, 16k credit card debt, AND a 30k car payment?

Fucking normies, I swear to god

Attached: 1536730748357.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

You can work naked.

Not self employed but I literally out earn surgeons despite being a TAFE dropkick working in mining.
Feel pretty fucking great man.

>vacations aren't limited to a couple weeks per year and/or summer

>I can laugh off my silly mistakes instead of having a boomer treating me like garbage and/or threatening my job security because I only gained him $180 instead of $200 today

the AVERAGE american household, that's who...hahahaha just fucking lol
i do that all the time
what? i have no idea what you just said sorry i'm not into this crypto thing
i only give my slaves vacations if absolutely necessary and when i do they're unpaid and i just get another slave who'll willingly replace that one and work on the vacation for like...$5 extra
hahhaha

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x741, 150K)

how many slaves do you have?

Any adult working for another human being is like a cuck or a child going to school or daycare. I get the same feeling of shared embarassment watching a musical theater production that I do when I meet a grown adult who is an "employee"

i've met many selfemployed financial retards
protip: you're just another kind of fodder for bankers to eat, just a little fattier.

7, 8 if you include my security guard...i was thinking of just replacing him with a silent alarm system that directly contacts the local police station
HAHAhaha yeah, they have a bed time and everything like a literal child, wake up, make breakfast, go to work, come home, do your homework which is like thinking about next days work or whathever and go to sleep and wake up on time, have your weekends with no work (like school)

it's really, really hard not to burst into laughter when they tell me how many shekels they get, i actually involuntarily smirk when they talk about their paid vacation hahaha ohhh
good for you, but i doubt you've met more financially retarded self-employed people than you have employed

i don't use any bank at all, i closed my accounts with them years ago, i use a local credit union owned by a personal friend of mine whom i personally know and have lasagna and tacos with every ~2 weeks or so and i'm in 0 debt

protip: you're just another assumptuous little prick who can suck my cock

Attached: 1480021434954.png (1655x931, 1005K)

that's respectable. I only have one secretary/assistant type, but I don't really have anything else I could outsource right now. :c

indeed, is she hot? do you fuck her? make sure you fuck her if you don't, if you do how much do you pay her for a shag//? i pay mine's rent bill as the "company's manager's benefit" for all the shags i want whenever i want, i pound the shit out of her, it's nice, she's 26, typical millenial child...had to get her to shave and bleach that shit and keep it smelling nice though, i give her a brazilian sometimes, i'm getting tired of her though might screen for others and replace her

if you don't wanna fuck them then just replace them with some 3rld world peasant off freelancer or some shit, get a girl too and make her give you nudes just to get the job and if that doesn't work give her a few extra shekels

Attached: 1410725781533.jpg (472x461, 26K)

It's not just about about intelligence though. Motivation plays a big role.

>t. Larping this hard
Just kys you cancerous fucktard. From the way you talk, you're probably some shit-tier car wash owner at best. More like a McEmployee with a "rich fantasy life".

>It's not just about about intelligence though. Motivation plays a big role.
not really, i made my empire sitting on my ass, in my car, sitting down at lunch tables and talking to other people, i just saved saved saved and bought as much as i could and leveraged from banks and a little from people set everything up so i don't have to do jack shit, i'm a lazy fucker too

>t. Larping this hard
>Just kys you cancerous fucktard. From the way you talk, you're probably some shit-tier car wash owner at best. More like a McEmployee with a "rich fantasy life".
hahahaha imagine being this bitter and distrustful. Whatever you say wagie slave, did yelling your meme words and throwing your greentexting relieve your tantrum? ok? yes? ok, now go back to sucking my cock hahahaha

Attached: pepe-putin.jpg (640x480, 43K)

You're still poor, buddy.
Just keep telling yourself these juicy lies.

Attached: 59dbcbff077cee98bed91a2ebb3410b8.jpg (499x281, 34K)

>634,289 into my bank account alone last year
>poor
hahaha ok "buddy" whatever you say

Attached: be24z9411ti01.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>634,289 into my bank account
good one

Attached: 1449909902972.jpg (200x205, 10K)

>I don't use any banks
>into the bank

>good one
good one

Attached: 1487306606776.jpg (258x245, 30K)

yeah the credit union you dimwit that's what everyone calls it and that's what it basically is, if you buy off-brand cola you think you're gonna take the time to correctly spell out the specific name of the cola you got? no you just fucking call it coke

Attached: 1459637908562.png (512x467, 185K)

How do?

>I just saved, saved, saved

Stop right there. You wagecucked and saved? Sorry larper, real world business involves an idea and finding someone with money to partner with, at least for your first venture or 2. Nobody "saves" to get into business, that's mostly a wagie delusion to justify why they don't turn around and walk straight out the door. And yes, motivation is part of it - do you think physicists or mathematicians making a measly 80k per year are stupid? Nope, they just have a different motivation set. And there's no shortage of eager dumbasses that actually did pretty will from sheer plodding determination alone. Seriously, you need to work on your larp. Or better still kys and spare us your worthless rants.

Except that a credit union is a different beast to a bank. Face it wagie, you fucked up your larp.

Post a pic. Go one larper - you're hungry for dat (You) - post a link to your bank statement. If not, then shut the fuck up about your "money", only larpers brag & reveal their (fictitious) powerlevel.

>tfw OP is probably an employee larping as his boss

Attached: F69684C2-FB80-4A3D-AC4C-289B5E1532F2.png (800x600, 116K)

no you dimwit, that's how you stArt a business, i bought multiple established businesses that other people started the first with money i saved and the second with 15% money i saved, 65% bank and 20% people and then bought a multi unit commercial real estate property again with 20% of my money and leverage from the bank and funneled the cash from the 2 businesses into the property and jacked up the rent prices, you think i'm dumb enough to sacrifice all that time trying to get a company off th eground? even if you start a business 8 out of 10 businesses fail after the first 10 years so good luck

hahaahah you know jack shit about business, where did you read that shit anyway? heard it form some kid on youtube? sorry little boy, this "entrepreneur" whatever the fuck shit is a child's fairy tale restricted to lucky people and those who steal people like you mathematicians with no motivation for finanial success's ideas and etc
unions are literally just like banks but minus all the fuckinb bullshit, that's the only difference and what you think maeks them a "different beast", and you still have a fucking account with them just like a bank you dipshit hahah ohh man wahtever you say
sure sure whatever you say
hahahaha tfw this idiot is probably some looser with less than a quarter mil in his account

Attached: 1446932057589.png (798x770, 676K)

>be OP
>be employee that is hating his job and his boss
>larps as his boss on anonymous imageboard
>is as asshole as possible to make autists mad
>leaks some subtle info that makes it possible to dox him
>autists harrass his boss now and are his personal army

we ain‘t going to fall for it wagie

Attached: C0F76A6E-76D2-4192-8856-024F61A860CB.jpg (556x561, 58K)

wait, how much do you have to save to buy a business that already works? how do you do that?

It's naive to think that "the entrepreneur thing" doesn't work. Using other people's money and reputation as leverage to build something (business, product, service, whatever) is a totally legit way to approach the saving phase.

If you're smart enough to not fuck up, it beats being a nurse or something like that in terms of velocity.

hahaha wow how long did that take you to type? you're very creative i like it, send me your CV i might hire you to draft out more shitposts for me ah no fuck i forgot i need a new ocmpany mission statement it's pretty old and maybe type up some funny memes or something for their social media pages ...you're not gonna get more than $10 an hour though

depends, there are businesses for sale for as little as $50k that bring in ~35k gross profit (cash flow)

and easy you just go online, google buy business there are sites that show you businesses for sale
no it's not, literally just look at the statistics and use common sense, it's clear that starting your own business is dead set for failure, leverage isn't bad, that's fine, but if you wanna do it yourself with 0 successes behind you you're a moron and are probably gonna loose everything, better to use leverage to buy other people's businesses that already have a proven success track record and use your child-like entrepreneur spirit and leverage to grow those, and THEN if you want to start a business on your own but treat it as a hobby and if it lasts more than 5-10 years then you can take it seriously otherwise your "passion" is going to get in the way of your numbers

Attached: 1526407213719.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>send me your CV
already made it with crypto, so no thank you, I don’t need to wagecuck my fellow frogposter.

Attached: C1AFE907-1C75-499B-AE47-ADA8B2FF45C6.jpg (222x216, 18K)

median or average? kek

haha nice

too bad you don't make money in your sleep or get paid and you just buried some profit you made like the middle class, you will run out, i won't
grammar nazi eh? you knkow what i meant, i don't spend my time meticulously researching words and stressing out over the specific definition of everything, that doesn't make me money

zeik heil with a period at the end hehehee

Attached: d601b9faaa9c308b5ca30a08e0b42309.png (600x900, 147K)