Every fucking day I sit on this train on my trip to work, and every fucking day...

Every fucking day I sit on this train on my trip to work, and every fucking day, some smelly middle aged sweatpants wearing bum sits in the seat next to me and pressed their thigh into mine. I’ve tried putting wet umbrellas on the seat, and they’ll wipe it off with their bare hands. I’m not gonna make it much longer, almost snapped today. When will we make it so I can never have to deal with these fucking garbage human beings ever again?

Attached: B26272A8-E45A-48FE-93B8-79BB49FA3BBE.jpg (640x360, 69K)

>he doesn't drive

Attached: 1517746200520.jpg (1200x943, 124K)

Have them arrested for manspreading at the next station.

I’m a guy lol, I keep my leg exactly at the border of where my seat ends, and if they try to encroach on my space, I just hold my leg exactly where it is. I almost lost it today on this disgusting boomer in track pants

Nice dubs, but also I’m working on that soon. I was out of uni when I took this job, because I had to take whatever decent job that would hire me.

Are you the London user with the homemade Link tshirt? Or is this Dave?

No link mutt detected

you're one of those guys that would just sob and be quiet as he was getting raped and then tell the raper you were sorry. just man the fuck up and tell him to move his fucking leg or just stand up and leave fool

wowing at your life problems

>I keep my leg exactly at the border of where my seat ends, and if they try to encroach on my space, I just hold my leg exactly where it is.

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 57K)

where is this? Chicago or something? Boston?

what would you do faggot? screech and moan? "YEAH DADDY GIVE IT TO ME GOOD"

Real men do not sit in public transport
You have to be ready for everything
Learnt it during army
You never sit

I wouldn't wind up in that position in the first place. Once someone steps on your foot you tell them to fuck off, not withdraw it like a beta male

how would you know? what if was a tall muscular black man like Idris Elba and he charmed you? what if he held the door for you and took you to a nice restaurant and told you that you were beautiful? are you still telling me you wouldn't wind up in that position?

>dating tall black muscular men that tell you you are beautiful

I think you need to talk to your parents about your sexual orientation and bestiality fetish

relax tough guy

This. Glare at them. Seriously user, you know how people don't fuck with that overly aggressive psycho on the train? Be that guy if need be. Point is, man the fuck up - nobody likes you anyway, who are you trying to impress by being nice to disgusting bums?

Nice larp. Actual soldiers know to rest as much as possible & not constantly draw attention to themselves. Just control your surroundings & maintain situational awareness. But sit the fuck down, looming by the door just makes you extremely visible in a high traffic area with little cover (on an unstable moving surface no less).

>look at that, an excuse
You're poor, lazy, and untalented

*sips*

Attached: 1532734794061.png (1000x861, 259K)

I thought everyone did this

Attached: 1537270943200.jpg (380x380, 50K)

nothing wrong with salivating over a big charming muscular black man you prudish boomer

Just tell them the seat is taken, how hard is it?

>public transport cucks

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 47A3D6E4-1E5B-4304-9E7D-B42646CEE250.jpg (359x555, 37K)

Why do you want to be fucked my another species user?
That isn't healthy.

>Capitalstar test train
Looks like you're better at trainspotting than making money friendo

Attached: p01bv0rj.jpg (480x270, 31K)

Suddenly driving a shitbox is an achievement , my life is not a complete failure

Nice train. CoinMetro $100k EOY