>not holding XMR
youre never gonna make it kid

Attached: xmr.png (802x800, 908K)

>not holding XMR
Checked and also I am.

how many to make it? 150?

>pure PoW
>ASIC "resistant"

kek. Nice network you got there, goy. It'd be a shame if something happened to it.

I know someone that mines it with a quad opteron rig. he is basically losing money right now because it wastes so much power, but he believes that eventually monero will be the new bitcoin so this is a relatively cheap way for him to invest.

Been hodl since $4 GOML

checked
Monero is going to go 1k end of 2019 for sure

Tell him he is an idiot. He would be better outright buying it if he spends more to mine it than it is worth.

Finally bought 1.5 yesterday, not gonna take the risk of not having any in case it does eventually moon, which it will.

Why did you put "resistant" in quotes like that? Usually that means you don't believe in what you're saying, which is weird, because Monero is in fact ASIC resistant.

Why do you think they hard fork every couple of months retard?

OP please give me a source so I can shake my spaghetti noodles and reenact Armageddon upon my sin stick. The Nuttening shall be Swift and severe.

Attached: monero2.jpg (1434x1797, 460K)

Warning to new friends, do not buy any coin spammed with images of shitty thot and coin logo edits. You will get dumped on.

Shill me on Monero?

have 6 monero... will i make it Jow Forumsbros?

Will still land you in lambo land

Attached: Download.jpg (280x180, 9K)

It's a crypto that works just like cash should. Fungible and private.

dollar cost averaged 6 transactions the last 3 moths , my cost average is at 99.81 Euros

Attached: TOP KEK.png (271x177, 39K)

Asis resistance by persistent hardfork is not, in fact algorithmic resistance to asics.

If that were the case, bitcoin would also be asic "resistant".

In fact, the only resistance to asics Monero has is temporal asic resistance .. in that it will only take time for the asic manufacturers to make them before the idiots change the pow again.

Which, for the time being is fine. But realistically they are only planning on doing it until the main distribution period ends in 2021 or whenever they switch to the constant emission.

except Monero is the only coin outside of BTC with a real economy supporting it. Those photoshops are as good as FUD and for Monero it's all fake.

Attached: unkown_monero.png (1047x601, 404K)

>Asis resistance by persistent hardfork is not, in fact algorithmic resistance to asics.
Cryptonight is still a memory-hard algorithm that makes ASIC fabrication more expensive than some other algorithms would. Yes, ASICs can be made for Cryptonight, but now that the Monero devs have laid the cards on the table, who is going to shell out the investment to do it again?
>it will only take time for the asic manufacturers to make them before the idiots change the pow again.
The next hard fork is in a few weeks. How does breaking ASICs periodically make them idiots?
>But realistically they are only planning on doing it until the main distribution period ends
I have never once read this. They are completely anti-ASIC until Cryptonight ASICs are so cheap they are almost free to mine with. Until then, they will never stop hard forking.