Who else is going all in on the opening bell?

who else is going all in on the opening bell?

Attached: dfgsdfvbxdfbv.jpg (1920x1305, 668K)

you can let this thread die anons but you will cry in shame went LCDX is $10 or $100

thank u for putting me on, this is pretty much a damn crypto after taking a look at it. RR is insane

when does it go public?

lucid moar liek flacid lmao hahaah flacid benis :DDDXDDD

LMAO HOPE YOU LISTENED TO ME FUCKERS

>1.6 at post
>3.22 now

holy fuck lol, the chart on this thing is like a crypto moon mission. 20 mil market cap for a company that secured 1bil in funding from the saudi's. fucking KEK go all in

exactly lol absolutely fucking bonkers

Kek were you in the thread yesterday?

I'm bout to neck myself just lost 60% opportunity by going to lunch ... im all in @ 3.45 fingers crossed

where can I aquire this fine stock?

LCDX on OTC .. lets go boys

Can’t tell if you guys are retarded or this is just bait.

explain yourself user

You should be fine, I don't want to say with certainty because I don't know but... at 3.45 its still only around ~230million market cap. I was in the thread but, AFTER the closing bell. Felt the same sadness. So, I woke early this morning, knowing full well this shit wasn't done for a few reasons:

1. no one was talking about it, despite the news being astronomically fucking absurd

2. everyone is talking about tesla's investigation and musk's tweet rampage, and if you're familiar with anything related to social media you know every subject that accompanies anything related to a particular topic follows the same suit of popularity

3. Americans have this absurdly stupid rationale that they shouldn't invest in anything outside the states or their own government(despite it being offered on american broker exchanges), so compiled with points 1 and 2, I figured it was worth the risk

Nice user .. guess you owe me a beer then ;)
was the guy with the pink id that mentioned it

congrats to you may we recoup our losses from this crypto scam

Is this legit??

The world doesn't want a NIO, China is cancer atm. So yes this will explode in value, as long as the share structure isn't queer like keep it under 30M.

The main reason for TLRY success isn't the weed its the low amount of shares.

Why does the world not want NIO?

US waging a tariff war against China.

Makes perfect sense. Thanks.

To anyone thinking in going all in dont do it. I just legit watch ot crash from 4$ to 1.5 in 20minutes. For the first time in my life I had a panic attack. Walked out of the office and legit lost consciousness. Head hit the floor .. good thing nobody saw me as I would have looked like an absolute clown explaining myself.

Unironically definitely have a gambling addiction.

user I FUCKED UP ROYALLY

LCDX IS NOT LUCID MOTORS... ITS ANOTHER FUCKING COMPANY

SELL EVERYTHING