The average adult male current has a girlfriend or in the recent past has had a girlfriend

>The average adult male current has a girlfriend or in the recent past has had a girlfriend
>The average person is overweight/doesn't exercise, pretty dumb/not knowledgeable on much at all, dead-end depressing job, not making a lot of money, very small networth, etc. Basically not a "chad" let alone a "giga-chad"

>Incels on this very board somehow believe in order to get any girlfriend at all you need to be some 7'5" Ultra-Chad with perfect muscle insertions, WITH AN 8INCH X 8INCH dick, take steroids and have good genetics that respond to them, make millions of dollars a year, be a multi-billionaire, 3:1 Shoulder to Waist ratio, Olympic Gold Medalist, look like a model signed to IMG, perfect bone structure and win the "genetic lottery" in every single record essentially, etc.

How can that possibly be the case? The average person on the street is an ugly, naturally closed around the mean height(so not 6'5 with 8" x 8" dick) loser skinnyfat DYEL probably in credit card debt with all sorts of other negative attributes and they likely have/had a girlfriend and had sex with them at some point at least once if not more times.

Is this just a cope that losers on Jow Forums do to blame their failure on things outside of their control and as a justification to not do anything to improve their situation?

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85.jpg (500x441, 23K)

have sex

The majoirty of gen Z doesn't have a partner. This is the natural order of things.
Previous generations literally can't fail because theres so much social and economic pressure to be in a relationship they are and their partners are forced to settle for each other.
Women are feeling it almost as badly as men, not quite as much because men will fuck anything.

Those people usually leave their houses

Me or the incels?
I don't get it, i mean incels on here will claim you have to be 99.999th percentile in everything yet there's ugly and poor fucks with average and above average girlfriends everywhere you look.

is it a personal choice or are they usually bound to their home in some sort of physical restraint?

yeah you see it in public pretty rarely. But just for me im 20. Ive got some friends, and an extended group that i sometimes get very drunk with. They all have various combinations of jobs and education and go outside. Basically none of them have GF's or do more than occasionally get roots.

But to date somebody they need to be attractive to you. For somebody to be attracted to you, you need to be attractive.
Men are burned out from seeing unlimited titty monsters and girls from seeing shredded Instagram models. so the bars higher.
Also you're less likely to settle now because a relationship is pretty much only to feel good and project social capital. But its not absolutely necessary because women are now economically independent and men can now cook and we don't need to shit out children from a young age.

What about the theory of some canthial tilt or 5% difference between shoulder to waist ratio being the reason for being an incel?

Utter shit. People become what they create themselves.

>The average person on the street is an ugly,
Not true in the slightest. The average man is conventionally attractive. Ugly incels are as rare as 10/10 Chads.

I am 180cm and excercise everyday and I'm an eternal virgin

The average man is overweight/doesn't exercise ever, probably in debt, makes shit money, reads an average of 0 books a year and a bunch of other negative attributes.

What have you tried though? Most people who say this literally make zero attempts to find a woman.

pretty retarded
i mean i guess they play into looks i guess but charisma and how successful you are easily as important

>The average man is overweight/doesn't exercise ever,
And that is not equivalent to being ugly whatsoever.

I have pretty much ditched all my friends from school because I am a loner. I have tried a bit of online dating but the women never respond or ghost me quickly.
I just feel complete emptiness at this point, not even sad, I just really feel nothing so I just work and sleep basically. 27 btw

Being overweight makes your body look bad and your face look worse. Have u been outside bro? Look at the average man's body, clothing, haircut, posture, etc. It looks terrible.

You will never find true love on an online dating app. You need to socialize in real life and make friends with other males, and through them you will likely find a willing female partner. Ditching your friends from school was a mistake.

Most overweight people are unnoticeably overweight. You cannot see it by looking at them.
>Have u been outside bro? Look at the average man's body, clothing, haircut, posture, etc. It looks terrible.
You only think that because you are a biased straight man. From an objective point of view, most men are attractive. Not 10/10 attractive, but still attractive. By the way, straight females feel as if 99% of other women look disgusting and terrible too.

I guess spending a lot of time on the internet especially here means you dont put enough effort into developing yourself like others and so when you go outside you feel lesser than others and feel uncomfortable

Maybe you're right but I feel no real motivation to be with people. I am just a bit sexually frustrated but that urge is slowly waning anyway.

>From an objective point of view, most men are attractive

Most men are dumb as fuck, poor as fuck, uneducated as fuck, etc. Look at all the statistics of how little savings people have, obesity stats, how most americans and canadians have no idea how local and federal governments work, lack of basic math skills, etc etc. Competing with subhumans like that should be easy.

>Is this just a cope that losers on Jow Forums do to blame their failure on things outside of their control and as a justification to not do anything to improve their situation?
yes. next question?

Have you ever wondered if maybe it is you who is shallow and cynical? I can't tell the difference between you and an "incel" desu.

I'm just saying the average person is pretty shit, an incel would be claiming that a few are gigachads and everyone is a cuckold raising chad's child somehow.

problem is I’m a 21 year old wagie loser and I’m only into cute and tall women that are in their mid 20s and have their shit together and those women might fuck me if they’re lonely and horny but would never date me
haven’t had a gf since high school

I'M 5'5" AS A FUCKING MALE
WOMEN ARE NATURALLY REPULSED BY ME
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: cryingamerican.jpg (480x360, 15K)

You're still wrong, the average person is decently attractive and has an at least decent-paying career.

your third paragraph is just incel cope

in order to make themselves feel like they are not complete shit they make it look like the ones who are not shit are demigods or something

That's wrong look around you on the street sometime
>at least decent-paying career
incorrect but even if it were look at savings and investment rates, even people that make good money have low-impulse control so they just spend it all on bullshit anyway

I actually look fine, but I have no idea how people form relationships

>That's wrong look around you on the street sometime
I go outside every day and the average man is attractive. Where the hell could you possibly live where the average person is ugly?!

I'm an average-looking 5'4" male and I have a gf

based
I'm even shorter and I have a taller gf

They go outside and learn to talk to people

>Is this just a cope that losers on Jow Forums do to blame their failure on things outside of their control and as a justification to not do anything to improve their situation?
Yes.

They have jobs, go to school or have hobbies where they meet other people that have things in common together

Incels have brain damage

I mean if someone likes you, how do you take it further, I've had so many missed opertunties where I just froze up and lost my chance