Being gay in a backwards ass third world shithole country must suck. I feel bad for people that have to experience that

Being gay in a backwards ass third world shithole country must suck. I feel bad for people that have to experience that.

Attached: DveVn8WW0AYdO_1.jpg large.jpg (997x1216, 120K)

me too. my heart goes out to them

It's more terrible than you could ever imagine

Attached: 1536521544127.png (409x332, 236K)

You're not cute.

Why would it suck?

so this is why you hate Australia huh?

you'd get hurt badly or killed
but I heard the gay sex is top-tier due to the sexual repression

You're not cute.

Nothing's more sickening that 2 men liking each other

Attached: 1234567890.jpg (473x319, 29K)

I only like twink anime men

Gay love is the purest form of love there is. Especially when it's the forbidden kind.

But homophobia is a problem in the first world too

This. Too bad brown people are invading the West and slowly turning our gay heavens into homophobic shitholes

In Australia the worst thing a gay person might experience is some brain damaged meth addict yelling at them in public. In thirdie hole gay people get lynched in the town square or burned to exorcise gay demons.

You're not cute

>get socially ostracized, beaten, disowned by your family, disenfranchised, attempted forced conversion, cut off from work, arrested, or even possibly killed for doing something
>n-n-no you see it's just inherently disgusting I'm super smart and not just following societal conditioning

Wrong. The only pure form of love is between a women and a man. Gay sex is extremely filthy, unhealthy and unhygienic. It serves no purpose other than pleasure and dominating the other man. Sex was always all about breeding and creating children. Stoning seems to be the only solution to the gay problem, you nasty disease-ridden maggot

I ain't even gay though. Sounds like you might be.

I will kill myself before I turn into one

So you failed at your birth already

Post more of this character.

>faggots actually believe this

>look how edgy I am. Do I fit in with the big kids on Jow Forums yet?

Attached: EAgVpXIW4AE8MKl.jpg (1000x1152, 77K)

>he thinks women are pure and not demons

have you never met a woman? LOL

>posts gilgamesh, the well known gay icon

Attached: 1561259047358.png (856x512, 259K)

I suffer for the lack of BWCs to worship

No you degenerates, it was male bonding, they weren’t lovers

This, we arabs often kiss and hug eachother aswell and its just bonding

gays ruined male companionship

I'd say homosexuality is brain dysfunction

Seeing as how after we gave them gay marriage they immediately started demanding to be have sex with children maybe the third worlders are on to something.

bro the text is pretty fucking explicit if you refer to the sumerian version and not the akkadian fanfic

I'd say you're a shitskin hiding behind a proxy and I can practically smell you from here.

did i say i was cute retard?

On the contrary, my sister (and her gay friends) gets on fine. Actually fucks more bitches than myself.

Attached: image.jpg (474x632, 47K)

Unfortunately i'm a real japanese

I have to agree with the Japanese , even if you support homosexuality , you have to aknowledge that there is something wrong with them
Oh and sexuality doesn't exist , you are either normal or not

There's a meme on brazilian internet about hitting gays with lamps, it's about an happening on the São Paulo gay parade there a man bough a lot of ceiling fluorescent lamps to hit gays and cut them with the glass, he was arrested but people try to replicate this act on gay parades around the country just for the luls.
The cops know about this and normally confiscate anything made of glass being carried next to the parade, but it's still happens

Attached: images (13).jpg (367x626, 22K)

Grug english