Jobs in Japan

I really want a job in Tokyo or Osaka. Not English teaching.

What should I do

Attached: 7r6hwixu5.png (633x758, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daijob.com/en/jobs/search_result?jt[]=306&job_types[]=306
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

まずは勉強しろ、ダビッドくん

They dont hire weeb retards with no bachelors of education degree from a respectable university.

日本に来てもいい事なんてないぞ
この国の労働環境は最悪だ

be engineer

>English teaching

It is replaced by Filipinos

What job do you want to do?

>この国の労働環境は最悪だ

Well, low educated fags can get only a trash job in every country
I earn 7k bucks a month by working 9am to 5pm

Currently live in Tokyo and God is it easy to fuck Japanese girls, even underage ones. Don't think I'll ever leave Tokyo best city in the world. Endless pussy to raw dog. I'm an English teacher

Even those who graduate from university have a lot of overtime and are often not paid for overtime.

I have confidence to teach English better than you, LARPer

Get the N1

this is just neet’s delusion.

>this is just neet’s delusion.

Attached: 1562023500071.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Those morons have no skills to change jobs
Lazy fagots are always complaining

Computer programming

Attached: 1543255654962.gif (500x675, 591K)

be an host

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

You'll work with Chinese, and your boss is Indian

Cringelords trying to sound tough with shit Japanese. Why do gaijin always try to sound like Yankees when they write Japanese on Jow Forums

Not true. But many Filipinos do Skype lessons. That is cheap but I don't like it because of their accent. I went to English school a year ago and all foreign staff was from US, one from Canada.

OP if you want to work in Japan you need a 4 year university degree. I had a friend from Belgium who came to Japan as a student. After he was hired by a company for programing. But he had to renew the visa and Immigration said "no". Because he did not have the 4 year degree.

It will be hard for you to get a job here I think without a degree if you dont have.

If you do have you can do programing or teach English

That is the worst job in Japan. you shouldn't come to Japan if you want to do that job.
Maybe you can only get a cheap salary and die by the overwork(Karoshi)

Can someone tell me if there is demand for spanish teaching in Japan?

Liar. Japanese girls only like Japanese men!

Even in Japan?

But I don't want to be an English teacher because it's humiliating, and I thought computer programmer was a respected and high paying job in Japan

I am not really good looking

Attached: 1nn33.png (513x600, 370K)

>I thought computer programmer was a respected and high paying job in Japan

Not so much. You will work with guys from India and Myanmar and make little money maybe 250k yen a month. For that money I think being a teacher is probably better.

If you can program don’t come to Japan. You will make more money and have the better work and life balance in the US.

Japan sucks for programming I think.

If you want to live in Japan just be a teacher I think no one cares about that image here. Just other gaijin on Jow Forums who say like it is the losers job. Probably they are just jealous. I have some friends who are teachers they are ok.

>Even in Japan?

Yep, my subordinates are Chinese, Indians and some whites.

I got a comp eng degree, you guys need embedded systems engineers?

Attached: 1549998383000.jpg (1124x1102, 276K)

If you learn Japanese and have experience I think you can find a job which is better than most. I knew a French Canadian guy who worked for SquareEnix here.

I think Japan need spanish ""translators""
most japanese can't write and speak even english , so it's impossible that japanese can learn several languages.
(except tiny little part of japanese people)

should not spanish be easier than english for Japanese people? we share the same 5 vowels sounds unlike english.

Frontend developer

Pronunciation, but that is it. Japanese can't ever understand articles, now imagine they have to learn articles but also gendered words.

Fucking kys

I want to be an ALT in Japan. Would it hurt my career if I did that the year after I graduate from uni?

no one respects codemonkeys

Attached: 0E316727-EB7D-4194-B42F-1965CF5A9737.jpg (1440x2560, 251K)

The closest thing you can get is a contracting job on a US base in Yokosuka some positions don't require a degree. They have some civilians working but their not that easy gigs to get and don't pay as much as working in the Middle East and Africa.

daijob.com/en/jobs/search_result?jt[]=306&job_types[]=306

Spanish is a lot more complex than english

I cant understand why. Your particles are pretty much the same as prepositions, and articles are as simple as putting an extra thing before Kanji nouns. Gender depends on what they sound like.

Japan isn't really a good place for an expat to make money, ESL in Japan doesn't pay the highest either because you got weebs left and right wanting to work there. There are some other jobs sure like on US military bases that civilians do and if your lucky entertainment industry sometimes takes white guys even seen a few black guys in Japanese entertainment.

I've worked construction in 4 different countries, mainly the Philippines in my early 20s, currently working on a Civil Engineering degree. If you want to make decent money you'll probably need to get into contracting either with a trade or bachelors. Jobs are drying up in Middle East but with tensions between mainland China and it's neighbors there is slowly becoming more of a demand for civilian contracting in Japan and South Korea. I heard a rumor another US base might get built in SK but that's really up in the air.

Teaching isn't bad but you aren't going to make a decent living on it and if you do end up with a foreign wife with a teaching salary there is a good chance she'd end up leaving you. The ESL dudes that land in Universities overseas might not have that problem. There is more than countries than Japan to explore/experience in Asia, I love south east Asia made quite a few friends in that region of the world.

You can always visit Japan to, I'm sure there will be a more demand for expats in the future the way things are going. With an ESL gig your not going to have much money to travel around Asia in general keep that in mind.

Attached: 1550237847529.png (1024x682, 1.13M)

why were you in the philippines at that young of an age just do do shit labor? how much do filipino construction workers even make

I mostly made around 35k (USD) in the Philippines but I pocketed most of it the main trade off was housing was provided, I already had construction experience before doing it overseas. I just wanted to go somewhere so I looked at what I could do and went with construction. Even worked in Iraq one year doing civilian contracting and made 80k. Sure locals will get paid shit but if you go through an international company there are opportunities for Americans best paying is obviously contracting, ESL can get you in pretty much any country that doesn't speak English as it's main language but it doesn't pay much.

No.

I'm a 6foot 5 white male with dark hair.
Can I be paid to pleasure japanese women who crave the gaijin cock?

Come to Japan as a tourist and ask employment service centers and agent companies.

Go to Akihabara University and get a PhD in Weeb Studies