What are Jow Forums‘s thoughts on the State of Alaska?

What are Jow Forumsā€˜s thoughts on the State of Alaska?

Attached: D3405446-627E-4346-BB96-D2EE85408A77.png (1416x1000, 7K)

Attached: 1467391517011.png (812x727, 39K)

Alaska should be part of Russia or Canada, that's my opinion

Not a real state.

Cool flag

Attached: images (13).jpg (180x279, 19K)

useless

thinking of moving there

Comfies place in the USA

Attached: 11919092.jpg (900x596, 398K)

Attached: 112081044.jpg (1024x663, 155K)

intelligent opinion

>concealed weapon and bloodshot eyes
the guy that made that knows alaska

one of the most murderous shitholes in the united states

rightful canadian clay

We should give Alaska back to Russia, I agree but to give it to c*Nadians... Very bad.

Why?

All these idiots who think Canada or Russia should have it are stupid. Canada doesn't matter they only have 40 million people for their massive landmass, they can't defend the land they have now. Russia is a bit better off, but they have to have a strong Pacific navy which is a pipedream. Plus they both already have frozen hellholes of their own, America gets it's own. At this point, Alaska has been American longer than it ever was Russian, while no Russians live there.

why didn't canada make a counteroffer for alaska? were they unaware of the talks? did they attempt to buy it in the past?

nigga, britain (canadia) didn't want it so we bought it fair and square. just like most of our territory. greenland's next.

nobody knew that alaska was filled with oil when we bought it

Canadian was under British rule. One of the reason they sold Alaska to us was to prevent the British from taking it by force.

At the time, Canada was part of the British empire. The whole reason the Russians sold Alaska to the US was because they feared the British would invade through Canada. Since there was no way to hold on to the territory, they thought they might as well sell it to the US for some money (bonus being the US and Britain disliked each other).

now the alaska deal sounds quite a bit less retarded

Attached: 1503751411272.png (800x769, 126K)

>bloodshot eyes
Why.. marijuana?

Attached: Anchorage, Alaska skyline with the USS Anchorage (2013).jpg (2059x540, 429K)

No, the rampant alcoholism

We got the Louisiana territory for the same reason, the frenchoids were scared that the Brits would take it by force

Attached: louisiana purchase.png (1000x677, 100K)

Attached: Dutch Harbor and Unalaska from Mt. Ballyho, Alaska.jpg (1288x966, 298K)

Attached: Placer River Bridge, Chugach National Forest, Alaska.jpg (1972x1306, 785K)

my eyebrows raise everytime I see the size of the land gained

both were masonic countries run by the same crypto-jewish banker families

I wonder why the French didn't try to keep at least some of it. Most of the coast was French

Napoleon was busy, or rather, giving it to his friends in the US

It's not like there were that many French people living there, we still had to conquer the Indians.

>romanticizing fucking Anchorage
l o l

I want to live there

Metal Gear Solid

Alaska "sandwich"

That's all I can think of

Koninsberg of America..

isn't only a small chunk of the state actually viable for comfy life?
isn't a lot of it filled annoying summers of shitty bugs/stuff and really really cold winters?
aren't the big cities (for alaska anyway) cucked?
aren't gun rights pretty mediocre there?

The nature is good but the people are serial killers and alcoholics. At least there's seaplanes and guns.

yes, yes, yes, no

Alaska is how would America look like if they would live in Russian climate.

Alaskan people would sooner be independent than be a part of Canada or Russia. It's full of libertarians who made it straight up illegal for feds to try and take guns away from them.