/brit/

Attached: demi_rose_the_sun.jpg (1908x1146, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IHSlLIP24E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_complex
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1568327456008.webm
twitter.com/timmyuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine the smell

I could get a gf, I just can't be bothered ha!!

poo

hmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

Attached: EEQy58gWwAAAlk0.jpg (680x334, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0IHSlLIP24E

chuune

>why yes I am just about to start uni, let me educate you about life

lmao utter state, shan't be reading another word of this zoomzoom's postss

well you are still a coward for needing to take anti-coward drugs but youre not a coward in the given moment of present which is all that should matter forever ever and always will have been should do was

Oi oi

>anxiété sociale

Attached: 1548218525752.jpg (480x360, 13K)

based labour fully enjoying the pleasures of the sexual act

weird surgery body

s-same haha

mad how shite your life is and always will be compared to some other people and it's not like you can ignore it since its rammed right down your throat 24/7

makes me think (about cide)

>UKIP
Are conservative men bad at sex?

And you mentioned Chads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_complex

doing a read

Attached: 1552350013735.jpg (459x838, 77K)

*tickles you*

if you didn't shag in sixth form, you won't in uni

Hate how even the briefest interactions with women leave me thinking about them all day fucking pathetic

is that really Avril?

Attached: d06c4609ad2d1c0269547a4ea3b03005.jpg (875x1024, 100K)

what a boring place to be, kent.

M8 you're literally just saying this because you're an incel and experienced this while trying to pick up slutty bimbos. Therefore trying to tell me that your personal experience will equate to mine, and that I have no qualities that make me attractive, or have better standards and want to get into a meaningful relationship

i've never seen a chad in my life lads, starting to think they don't exist outside of the minds of some lads on the internet

like when you're on the train passing all of those houses full of random people, that's you

mental to think in it though gay plebbit memes aside, it's no surprise that the so-called "elite" believe as they do. it's easy to do evil if you group it together and you could even say well they deserve it, look how they live, we only allow them to live like that, we don't necessarily force it, they still choose

>want to get into a meaningful relationship
AHAHAHA HE KEEPS DIGGING DEEPER

Automatically assume someone has lost an argument when they call the other person an incel.

they're too busy browsing 4channel

don't know how people live next to train lines must be horrible, house must shake and everything

and just in general, you pass a million insignificant people. they may as well be dead to you, which is why i guess "fame" is a thing to separate in that way

oi stop posting pictures of me la

You really are an incel aren't you

You've just turned 18 lad, you think you know everything, we all did at your age, but the truth is you know next to nothing, you'll realize it eventually lad, we're just saying popular lads don't "try" to get GFs, it happens naturally

If it doesn't happen to you naturally, and you believe that you could if you just "tried", then you're in for a rude awakening

post makes no sense

wouldnt mind my own pet woman

>talks about projection
>posts this load of utter shite

zoomzooms had too much diet coke

don't get it

if you're a hundred meters or so away it can be quite nice imo, quite a soothing sound

They're honestly just trying to ruin my expectations because they're angry at women for rejecting them, but I can probably imagine why they did in the first place.

make sense of my arse

lol no it's because we were as naive as you once and we might have benefited from some sage advice

it's really addictive though
you'll be taking 3 bars every day before you even know what's going on

Mate please you're embarrassing yourself

literally false i was a virgin before uni but graduated as a top shagger
i just grew into my looks a bit and gained a bit of confidence

No context to what the fuck youre on about but you sound like a student. It's time for
F O L C
O
L
C

COPE ON OXFORD BENDER

>here comes the condescending "you think you know everything quote"
I know that your personal problems likely don't equate to my odds of finding a girl, that's one thing, and that hypergamy (girls only going for chads) isn't necessarily grounded in reality as I know plenty of inbetweeners at my age that are in healthy relationships
I get that I'm a virgin but you're an incel so it gives me a little more validity so:
Have sex

Janny, ban that zoomer cunt

why didn't you link the new thread?
dickhead
your threads are always the shittiest
why are you always so desperate to make them? instead of letting someone else make a new thread with a clever edition and OP image, you always make the new and it's always some boring shit.
are you really that attention starved?

nah youll start being a shagger purely from muscle memory (unironically)
like riding a bike init

true, I'm a popular lad and i have had several gfs.

zoomie, screenshot all these posts, then set an alarm for 10 years from now and you'll know exactly what we mean

honestly hate my best friend

I literally don't care, all that's going to happen is I'm going to take your incel winging with a pinch of salt and move on in life, I don't need a couple of mouth breathers to tell me how girls operate

>I get that I'm a virgin but you're an incel

Priceless

Mad that there are people here who are still in education

>bridge between ni and scotland

the freaks on here probably think its a good idea and all

trying to impersonate me by putting putting a full stop at the end of your post i see. me personally, the real full stop poster, i have never had a gf.

No, I probably won't user. Like I keep saying, your personal problems don't equate to my odds of getting a girlfriend, so please stop trying to force that concept so you don't have to be a miserable cunt on your own

Life is one long education

you feel taken advantage of?

ALL yous faggots ever talk about is pussy but you still shag none Lmao Get a fucking grip you boring cunts

Post face and I’ll guve you your exact chance of shagging within the next 12 months

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1568327456008.webm
look at her

Good post

Here's a copypaste from a friend of mine interpreting the difference
There’s a pretty big difference from what I remember
A virgin just hasn’t had sex
An incel blames their genetics and the selfishness/pickiness of women for their virginity
And is generally more hostile about it when asked

twitter.com/timmyuk

lads

Attached: EDHwEq0WsAEzaCP.jpg (1536x2048, 354K)

that's not what it means at all retard

UH LIL ZOOM UH

ZOOMIE GANG
ZOOMIE GANG
ZOOMIE GANG
ZOOMIE GANG
ZOOMIE GANG
ZOOMIE GANG

schizo mong trying to monopolise a piece of punctuation. Can see why you've never had a gf.

Sounds like the mere thought of it has you on the ropes foaming at the mouth with rage. Would be 15 billion well spent. Imagine the Ir*s* level or COPE when the country unites only to find a big fuckoff private British bridge hanging off the side of it

cope

was hoping he'd be back, absolutely gutted. Did he post any more naked pics while he was sectioned?

>I hate jews
>Nah, I didnt mean it, here have 50,000 dollars
>SIKE get fucking JUKED rabbi

Attached: 20190912_142601_0.jpg (720x1036, 236K)

>waitress picking up orders
>leans over the chair
>see her feet off over the ground in the corner of my eye
>does a cute swinging of the feet for half a second
:3

Eh, I'd rather not have these same incels hold me to chad standards while being too cowardly to post their own faces just so you can give some shitty judgement

i got addicted to it
it doesnt make you a top shagger. it basically makes you black out drunk but you retain 95% of your motor function.
at least when you're blackout drunk nobody can understand the ridiculous shit youre saying because you're slurring your words so much, but on xanax everything you say is totally comprehensible. everyone around you thinks your sober, but youre speaking and acting with absolutely no filter - no restraint. you'll do and say shit you'll regret. if you can even remember whatever it was you did, that is.
just stick to taking half a bar whenever you feel anxious. at least try to use it medicinally. if you start taking a full bar just for the charisma boost you're going to get addicted really fast and you're going to end up embarrassing yourself, which will make you even more social anxious.

Wah wah wah girly wirly curly wurly girlies germywormies wah wah wah im not a male model wah wah wah my jaw is 4 photos too short wah wah wah my foreskin is floppy wah girls r evil wah wah wah do this do that wah wah women be like wah wah wah you habve to wah wah dude i dont like wah wah wah dude wome whaa hwah im scared waha women are so feet wah wah wah i wannk 6 hours a day full time 0 an hour like my own spunk janitor wah wah wah girls

imagine having a friend who blogs about incels oh my days

Why do all Frenchmen wear berets and striped shirts?

I don't think you realise how much more pathetic and insecure you're being than me lmao

>i missed tim's twitter meltdown
can someone fill me in?

fucks sake. i wonder who deleted it. do you think tim himself did it?
his youtube account is still up at least
fucking hell imagine if he leaves the psych ward a semi-functional human being and he continues taking his medication.

>insecure
meaningless word

shut up you fucking dork it made you a loser cos yous was already a loser at heart you hear me my nigga

you cant polish a turd and its all your own fault for getting addicted

He started posting nudes, got sectioned, now his Twitter is deleted. That's about it.

Pooing form has been poor today honestly. Farts are absolutely rank too.

And what does the virgin attribute his virginity to? He's just "too lazy", is that right?

I can't tell if you're mimicking me or the people that keep insisting I'm gonna have an unsuccessful dating life at uni

F

>>insecure
>meaningless word
Lol no not really, especially in your case(s)

huh, did someone on here report him to the police/hospital?

i dont give a single photon of fuck about your incel student room life you blogging incel gaylord
you could literally get full on splattered by a bus tomorrow and i would laugh about it

fuck off and write your blogposts on blogger or tumblr you gay twerp suck my dick too

Alri Ms. Watson

ITS FRIDAY LADS!!

Attached: Apu chair spin.gif (600x600, 203K)

ah yes needing drugs to even function this is humanity in 2019 fucking pansys

That you're a coping incel trying to throw me under the same umbrella as you for simply not having sex yet

also why did he post lewds all of a sudden?

What is it with rorkes flat out lying about how much sex and drugs they get these days? Embarrassing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM COOMING

what does it mean then?