Is there anything we can do to stop their inevitable zerg rush of the rest of the planet? I mean...

Is there anything we can do to stop their inevitable zerg rush of the rest of the planet? I mean, there's 1 billion of the fuckers.

Attached: PLA parade.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_overseas_military_bases
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SGR-A1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make sure to enjoy it mutt

>few strategically placed air strikes

>entire army in disarray

They are doing a great job themselves

Attached: Skærmbillede 2019-09-13 kl. 00.59.28.png (1160x410, 53K)

No, and that's a good thing.
Btw, Xi jinping is so cute.

>Tanks

Attached: 1547266255790.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>t. tanklet army

nukes

Chinks can't fight also geography

their lack of combat experience

>repainted tanks from 1982
>built with Chinese "engineering" standards
I'm quaking in my boots.

It's weird seeing Xi without his Western suit.

State leaders still customarily wear Mao suits while reviewing troops or acting in a military-related capacity.

Holy shit the soldiers actually look like cockroaches (not racist)

we have more tanks than them and more ships

He's not wrong. Tanks are just metal coffins at this point.

Not give them reasons to do so and succumb to realities of empires expiration dates

America isn't an empire though.

pfft

>that last shot
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Why would China attack the world? They are not an evil nation like the USA. USA attacks the world spreading terror and destruction. Meanwhile China helps others improve themselves spreading peace and prosperity.

zerg rush irl

>america isn't an empire though :O
Kek.

how come winnie just wears generic camo? Don't they have officers parade uniforms?

Attached: Royal_Navy_Sailors_on_Parade_MOD_45155635.jpg (1980x2471, 1.56M)

It's not though Jow Forumsturd.

Topkek

It is, we're just benevolent enough to put on the facade that we're not.

Who are they going to invade? India across the Himalayas? Indochina through the jungles? The barren Russian taiga? Korea? Japan over the Sea? The Central Asian deserts?

There are no more empire today. You people are functionally retarded.

Attached: american empire23-405.png (1124x1125, 341K)

there are many empires today
they just hide it better

imagine being this dumb. the USSR wasn't an empire just because it labels itself as a union of republics? Was Rome not an empire before Caesar overthrew the senate? We're performing neo-colonialism in the middle east right now.

>military bases means you are an empire.
Than most countries in world are empire then.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_overseas_military_bases
Behold the Singapore Empire.
>We are performing neo-colonialism in middle east right now!
You mean like...how we pulled out... after we got attacked?

WW3 wont be a out tanks or soldiers.It will be about mass produced kill drones, laser weapons that never miss and space.

A lot of armies of now are still in the WW2 mindset. But in WW2 a lot of countries were still in the WW1 mindset and lost.

about tanks

WW3 will be about who cooms faster . The faster you coom the bigger your chance of winning in dick to dick combat.

he who cooms last has to lick it all

Attached: 1567975920466.png (677x605, 270K)

>America controls or has disproportionately large influence on just about every major international organization
>has bases all over the place
>is more than willing to slaughter millions to promote its foreign policy agenda
>"DUDE WE'RE NOT AN EMPIRE!!"

Attached: american empire lillypads.jpg (1160x715, 65K)

we've manipulated the price of oil by invading and overthrowing regimes in oil producing countries

>implying tanks can do anything about A10s
>implying the Chinese have sufficient anti-Aircraft weaponry to stop F-22s and F-35s
>implying Chinese weapons and supplies aren’t made on the cheap

>dude america evil because made up conspiracy theories i hear on Jow Forums, also here is ms paint i made
>dude those old cold war military bases are used to send billions of drones in the air to slaughter millions because Alex Jones said so.

Attached: 1522895468469.png (789x482, 711K)

one $250k AT >>>> one $25m tank

no. one is immobile and only counters armor, one is an offensive weapon that can take on anything thrown at it, including infantry.

There is no American military presence in India. Your map lost any value it mind have help in my mind in first glance.

>including infantry.
Unless they have the 250K AT launcher.
Good night chink tank. Also blowing on it might work.

no official presence, like our unofficial bases all over Africa that we're not supposed to be in

>we have reported an enemy presence hiding in those buildings over there
>get A10'd

>We only count unofficial bases for America not others.
You're losing your edge.

>Chinks having an A10
They really do copy everything. It's like fighting an army of Dittos

>reading comprehension

you might be responding to the wrong guy

I like how you didn't even bother to address my point about America's dominant position within international organizations. You know I'm right. Our empire is maintained primarily through financial jewry. Military interventions are secondary. Like seriously up until recently it was basically impossible to securely send large amounts of money between countries without US approval. Do you realize how much fucking power that gives/gave the US?

Attached: china payment system3.png (659x281, 36K)

>tariffs make you an empire
South korea and cuba is an empire now?

Do you not read? Like seriously you just keep jumping on random shit and throwing red herrings. America is the global hegemonic power. There is not a single state in existence today that has anywhere near the kind of power and influence that we do. Just accept it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SGR-A1

China MUST replace the US as global hegemon. Unlike USA, China is benevolent. China helps while USA hurts.

>America isn't an empire! It's not like we can essentially coup a country without even invading it using our soft power or anything!

Attached: venezuela bolton.png (601x616, 216K)

No. We need multi-polarity. Unipolarity has been a disaster and always will be. Concentrated power just leads to corruption and decadence.

Chinese military is undisciplined and just as corrupt as rest of the country

Absolutely false. China has demonstrated complete resolve in the face of overwhelming hate. Only China can lead the world from this era of strife.

>Being this much of a retard

>era of strife.
we're living in one of the most peaceful times in human history

Attached: 1559280565559.jpg (746x497, 228K)

Again, this is wrong. We are living in the most turbulent and disastrous years in all of history. This is because the USA has led the world there. USA promotes destruction and death. China promotes peace and prosperity.

Peaceful because America is around and waging wars for everyone else. If you are a third worlder things are looking pretty grim. That's why China is the only way forward. The first world must be obliterated.

Attached: third worldism sfw.jpg (679x960, 192K)

provably untrue

Attached: 1501829204798.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

>China is the only way forward

Attached: 1555205607109 - Copy.jpg (396x396, 73K)

>China is the only way forward.

Attached: 1551453924170.jpg (964x598, 130K)

Repossessing collateral is actually better for Zambia in the long run than putting them into more debt (which is what the IMF does.)

>Giving up your country to china is much better imo

Attached: 1554412745744.png (658x442, 187K)

Yeah because American rivers were never polluted during our development.

Attached: river fire454.jpg (1600x629, 105K)

Attached: 1566159209386.png (804x767, 726K)

I'd rather richfags lose their port than lose my retirement, which is what the US (through the IMF) demands whenever they offer loans to people. Google "structural adjustments" sometime.

I'm a chicano. I'm not chinese you reddit cuck.

Attached: 1550914209486.jpg (326x212, 22K)

>I'm a chicano

Attached: 1548471568197.png (216x234, 26K)

>corrupt old uncle tom cuck wants whitey back in power
What else is new?

He's mad because he can't skim from the top since China owns the port and roads now. That's literally it. China has zero respect for african elites (and that's a good thing since they are so corrupt.)

>If they hate us they are corrupt!
Brilliant!
>muh asian nationalism!
have sex incel

>Chinese aren’t insatiably corrupt
What in the FUCK is up with the chink shilling on this board?

>he hasn't seen "Empire of Dust"
Corruption in Africa is on an entirely different level. At least in China a bribe can get you what you need. In africa a single bribe won't get you shit.

Attached: its all so tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>t. retard
They said the same thing about infantry when tanks were introduced, and tanks when planes were introduced, and planes when missiles were introduced. All bullshit. Aircraft carriers will be around for the next 80 years at least regardless of missile advances. China is building two despite wielding their kryptonite anti-ship missiles (also bullshit, since CARRIERS are always in CARRIER GROUPS which revolve around protecting carriers).
I suggest you watch the knife-throwing scene from Starship Troopers, a brainlet-friendly scene about how literally all of warfare is rock-paper-scissors and saying has almost never been true. A small AA/interceptor contingent can let an armored division go hundreds of kilometers while the air battle is still (wait for it) up in the air.
I mean, they still use crossbows and horses in very niche special operations uses FFS. A bangalore torpedo is a modern spear/pike if you want to get technical.

>You mean like...how we pulled out... after we got attacked?
What is soft power for $800 Alex

There's nothing we can do but hope India becomes stronger and greater and protects democracy. We had our chance to nuke china and exterminate them during the korean war.

shahaf will stop them

Attached: shahaf.webm (480x438, 987K)

>There's nothing we can do but hope India becomes stronger and greater and protects democracy.
India is probably going to go fascist soon so I doubt that is going to happen. Also they can't even get to the fucking moon.

Attached: china israel moon3.jpg (1590x1244, 401K)

for

Sure there is. It's called nerve gas and biological warfare. Drop a few metric tons of VX on all of their major population centers, then infect the survivors with a virulent disease. The refugees fleeing the gassed population centers will spread the disease across all of China.

Even if india becomes fascist in any way at all that just gives us hope that India and China can get into a war that will drastically reduce their populations. Or we hope that the next democratic power is Nigeria and they can continue to spread their influence in Africa and keep China out

Yes. Build up India to be an economic and military equal to China and let them enter a Cold War, leaving them too distracted to care about the rest of the world.

>Build up India to be an economic and military equal to China
They would waste all of it on Pakistan. They literally do not have the mental or institutional capacity to be an actual power at this point.

Let india flex its military by shitting all over pakistan. Use Nigeria to control and influence Africa. Shut out China from the rest of Asia but utilizing free trade agreements that protect IP rights of american companies.