Tfw moor blood

>tfw moor blood
Thank you based Spain.

Attached: 123.jpg (340x294, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
skribbl.io/?KF3BQJBIkM
blogs.bl.uk/asian-and-african/2014/11/arabic-scientific-manuscripts-go-live-in-qatar-digital-library.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're welcome

You're welcome

Fuck taco niggers
Fuck pizza niggers

Go back, scum

My brother :)
fuck off greco-pheonician faggot

I missed one
Fuck Spanish niggers
Fuck pyramid niggers

b-brother, i thought we wuz cool :(

We should have brought Islam to America, sorry buddies.

fuck tree fuckers

I'm kidding man I love pasta
I never tasted taco , but I like your hats

I'm going to chop down that tree in your flag and make a giant dildo out of it, then I'm going to put it up my ass. How do you like that, uh?

>Arabs
Cool, Based, Redpilled.
>Islam
Cuck, Cringe, Bluepilled.

Here's your moor

Attached: 1563891322521.jpg (3456x4608, 2.42M)

I'm surprised that this is coming from an Iberian

weren't moors sub-saharan africans?

Are you under the impression that you can separate the two?

Lots of.immigrants.and semites.in Spain

no. it was a generic term for muslims.
moors could be local ethnic iberians who happened to be muslim, to nafris and even blacks

Yes

Moors were north African berbers so coastal algerians moroccans libyans as well as arabs

Don't shift the blame

It's good only if you've got the right amount of Moor blood, when it makes you look slightly more masculine than a refined cuck but it doesn't make you an ogre like an actual Moor, otherwise you're fucked
No en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

LebANON!!!

Strengh and Bravery from the Aztec warriors genes + Valiant and tactician Spanish Conquistador Mercenary genes + The Vitality and Faith from the Moor desert warior genes

Yes, indeed, i'm the perfect warrior, thank you again spain.

Attached: 122314.jpg (513x597, 19K)

ah ok I always wondered since most european depictions of moors i've seen they were always potrayed as being black.

Lol

Hello friend

You're a fat manlet with a butterface

hey how are you?

Nafris are semitic and had black slaves

I don't see you on /mena/ anymore, what happened?

I'm find what about you
I don't get on here as much as before , because uni is going to start soon

Ah I see, I'm doing good. What are you majoring in btw?

Physics

Nice, where do u hope to work in the future?

Im not sure , I'll either become a proffessor , or go to some other country to do science stuff

why couldn't they conquer it bros?

Attached: failed invasions.png (4244x2275, 359K)

I wish you luck and success bro. Please visit north africa one day.

The romans considered Sardinia a part of africa.

Thank you fren , I'll be sure to visit , I have a dream to travel around the world someday

Nafris invade places not willing to fight cors were Savage and will fight simple as

I need to visit the levant and the middle east one day. I've been to most of europe, most of south america, all of north america, africa, but I've never been to asia. I think lebanon will probably be my first visit.

Very welcome my brother

dont know if i asked you this, but is int the only board you visit?

also, join the game.

skribbl.io/?KF3BQJBIkM

You asked me before
I visit Jow Forums and /his/ sometimes , but not as much now

oh yeah, join the game btw just follow the link

Whenever I press play the page reloads

Try again.

skribbl.io/?KF3BQJBIkM

It's the same thing
Choose something else

Do NOT trust any egyptians, saudis, french, british, american (besides me), israeli, or jordanian posters

Al-Andalus seemed to be a good place to live with much cultural exchange going on, impressive architecture, ceilings covered in lapislazuli ... didn't have much to do with wahhabist faggotry, actually didn't they get jihaded once?

Why ?

Well Wahhabis only got to exist after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire , so I'm not sure you are on the same timeline as ours

Still I'm pretty sure they got jihaded by other muslims at one point because of their alleged degeneracy

They'll subvert you and try to destroy your mentality. Don't believe me? Try conversating with one.

They did get jihaded, but by christians.

Well many Muslim empires fought for it it , but I'm not sure of anything about degeneracy
Well if you say so , I try to be cautious neer first worlders

>Al andalus
More like al fantasy a

oh, you're talking about the Almohads, they weren't puritan wahabi level, they were more like crazy nutter who thought their leader was the Mahdi. Its really dumb but they took control of al andalus when they destroyed the Almoravids

any online games?

Based schizos

You choose

>theLEB

>What exists of this idea of an advanced al Andalusia
Literally fucking nothing

>Look there's a single palace built in the 1400s by a Muslim power in Spain !
>They are so.much more advanced and scientific!

Attached: 1568328820925.jpg (399x384, 12K)

Found it, it was the Fatimids apparently

Nothing mentioned about religious reasons tho

hmmm....I dont know of any, chess?

The Canadian leb , missed you senpai
Why do Americans seethe so much whenever someone mentions culture

the fatimids were a shia sect who took over egypt and were the bumbling idiots who let the 1st crusders walk into jerusalem
you're thinking of the Almoravids and the Almohads. they took over al andalus, because it was rich as fuck and because the people were massive drunkards

I'm not good at chess , but let's play tomorrow at midnight , because it's 3 am right now
You seem insanely biased

while i agree that people blow the acomplishments of al andalus out of porportion, I don't think discrediting them will do us any good in understanding how these people lived and how their states functioned
>Why do Americans seethe so much whenever someone mentions culture
just ignore him

Thing is that the diversity there led to the accumulation of knowledge for all sides: arab books getting translated into latin, latin ones into arab, greek ones into both and so on, it had one of the most extensive libraries of the middle ages

This is a historic fact, it has nothing to do with modern day politics and one doesn't need to bring Jow Forumsitics into every discussion

Talking history 1000 years in the past with barely any source is just fantasy at this point only some things are true.

>You seem insanely biased
the justification that the almohads gave to invade al andalus was very much that. they saw them as "degenerate" and called takfir on them

>Thing is that the diversity there led to the accumulation of knowledge for all sides: arab books getting translated into latin, latin ones into arab, greek ones into both and so on, it had one of the most extensive libraries of the middle ages

>This is a historic fact, it has nothing to do with modern day politics and one doesn't need to bring Jow Forumsitics into every discussion

What sources for your "historical facts"?

sure ill find a different game by then, good night

i agree with what you say here, but just keep this in mind. Ignore everything someone who isnt a historian/archeologist or similar says about history or about ancient/extinct cultures.

The actual manuscripts that still exist today for example.

Good night

>The actual manuscripts that still exist today for example.
Like what?

tell me what sources you want and I'll go looking for some

I suggest you read up on the great library of Cordoba or take a trip to Spain yourself.

What manuscripts?

The Castillo de Salas is a castle in the town of Salas in the region of Asturias, northern Spain. It first appeared in documentation in 1124.

Attached: Torresalas.jpg (800x598, 103K)

Perhaps this wide destruction accounts for the strange absence today of western Arab-world manuscripts containing miniatures such as those commonly seen in Turkey, Persia and India. In fact, only three are known to have survived. One is a copy of the treatise on astronomy by Al-Sufi (died 986); the second is a 13th-century love story titled after its hero and heroine "Bayad and Riyad," and the third is a book of fables, "The Consolation of the Sovereign," illustrated by a Morisco in the 16th century.

Even with the Korans it is often difficult to establish an Andalusian origin. Because of the close cultural ties with Morocco prior to the end of the 16th century there was constant interchange of population and it is difficult to decide whether an "Andalusian" Koran was actually written in Spain or whether it was written in North Africa by an Andalusian refugee—especially since the first to leave the conquered Kingdom of Granada were the noble families and the well-to-do, the natural patrons of the arts.

Manuscripts exist of Arabic

The castle is linked to the palace of Valdés Salas, which is currently a small hotel,[1] through a bridge. The castle is a large square tower with four floors: The cellar, where the dungeons can be found, and three floors with a barrel vault. The floors are connected by a narrow spiral staircase and the roof is surrounded by battlements with a conical cylinders at each of the four corners. There are only three windows; the rest are arrow slits purely for defensive purposes. Similarly the machicolation on the second floor, over the main gate, which was accessible over moat.[2][3]

Attached: 1568328964344.jpg (546x794, 58K)

The Dioscorides herbaria for example. An ancient Greek work on plants that's been translated into many different languages in the middle ages and passed through Cordoba many times.

I have a copy myself, other than some German occult texts from the 15th/16th century one of my oldest books.

The only "Muslim" book I own is the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam and it's so hedonistic, morbid and blasphemous I would not describe it as a muslim work. But it's from medieval Persia.

Attached: IMG_20190812_192955.jpg (1500x2000, 536K)

Only 3 Arabic manuscripts can be verified existed in Spain 1 a poem of a soldier 1 of imported writings of a persian who studied some stars and the rest being korans

again, which sources are you looking for?
there are plenty of accounts of travellers through andalusia and whatnot, what sources do you want?

>There's a palace
There were several desu, and they are all really cool you should visit.
They introduced modern irrigation techniques, and indirectly made the spanish kingdoms less feudal which is good.

Our Arabic manuscripts date from the early 8th to the 19th century AD. They originate from a wide range of Arab countries, from Yemen to North Africa, and from other regions with Muslim communities including Iran, Central Asia, India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, and West Africa, showing fascinating variations in style and script.
About the collection

Our collections include material held by the British Museum prior to 1973 and acquisitions made since then, together with the collections of the India Office Library which were transferred to the British Library in 1982. Taken together, our collection is among the largest in Europe and North America. Comprising almost 15,000 works in 14,000 volumes, it includes some of the finest copies of the Holy Qur'an along with autograph and other high-quality copies of major religious, historical, literary and scientific works. The manuscripts offer a rich resource for study of Islam and the Muslim world, Islamic arts and sciences, the Arab world, and all aspects of Arabic writing and other arts of the book.

1000 years 15000 manuscripts vast majority korans and various nonsense religious almost none of scientific work.

Attached: 1568322410561.jpg (735x987, 65K)

Why do you desert camel.piss drinkers larp as something you've never been as scientists and rationalists ?
Go back to reading Quran till you die

read the own page you copypasted from idiot

blogs.bl.uk/asian-and-african/2014/11/arabic-scientific-manuscripts-go-live-in-qatar-digital-library.html

ENTER CHADREN

Obviously there were Qurans everywhere yeah. My point was the cultural exchange (translations) that took place, not that Arabs were more advanced or cultured

This is my Rubaiyat, it's a beautiful book imo and one of my most valuable antiques and apart from its aesthetics doesn't have much to do with Islam

Attached: IMG_20190801_022438.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

I'm native Swiss Catholic, just collect books

How many mideval books you own?

Mostly German ones and not really medieval but from 15th/16th century and most are from 19th century

This one is from America 1885 and there was a handwritten Merry Christmas note in it too, just lovely

Attached: 20190904_144831[1] - Copy.jpg (1500x1125, 198K)

What's the most interesting German ones you own

Some occult/alchemical texts because back then owning this stuff would get you burned on the stake

Attached: 20190904_161703[1] - Copy.jpg (1500x2000, 446K)