A couple thousand years ago the ancient versions of these two countries teamed up to write the Bible and in doing so...

A couple thousand years ago the ancient versions of these two countries teamed up to write the Bible and in doing so they helped write the next couple thousand years of history.

Attached: Israel Greece.jpg (415x415, 50K)

You mean the Phoenicians? The same people who funded the first Temple and hide behind judaism and still run the world today?

yeah...

The bible is written 3/5 hebrew and 2/5 greek

Imagine not speaking a biblical language

Don't blame us
We are good people

I've read parts of the bible in hebrew and english, and the hebrew version is so much more superior, it's like comparing shakespeare and jk rowling as far as the complexity of the language being used goes. Also many rethorical techniques being used in the hebrew bible such as parallelism are lost in translation
no, it's written 99% ancient hebrew, and 1% aramic

Attached: י.jpg (1275x1034, 411K)

>us
>we

lol

what?

the *real* bible was 3/5 hebrew and 2/3 greek

the new testament was entirely greek and it was written a long time after the old testament and in a different language, you probably read a hebrew version of the bible because you are israeli

Yeah and then we stole those kikes' scribbles and turned them into the most efficient method of cultural and societal control ever conceived and still in use. Your point?

he is a retard, clearly

Shut up pyramid nigger

Nope, i read the hebrew bible (as in the old testament) which is the earliest version of the bible in existence save for the dead sea scrolls (which were written mostly in hebrew, and a little aramic and greek). Hebrew version is written in ancient hebrew (of which i can understand roughly 80%), and a few chapters in the book of daniel which are written in aramic

when most people say bible they mean the christian bible not the jewish bible

In "The holy bible" the word bible is from ancient greek meaning books, so, "the holy books."

>ancient versions of these two countries
bullshit, ancient greeks had nothing to do with this. You are looking closer to the byzantines than ancient greeks.

Are you so sure? They mention Patmos and they use Ancient Greek, although that was the English of the time.

>They mention Patmos
who does?

>Hebrew version is written in ancient hebrew (of which i can understand roughly 80%), and a few chapters in the book of daniel which are written in aramic

How come you Israeli don't speak Ancient Hebrew, I mean how this language has evolved when nobody spoke it?

Never mind found the guy who mentions patmos, born in 6AD. Thats not even close to ancient greece user. Like I said closer to byzantines than ancient greeks.

yes but it is still the greek language

Well I guess you are british since your language is engllish then. When are you having your tea? Before or after you worship the queen?

Lol we don't speak English in America, we speak AMERICAN... pftt............

That makes me three times superior over americans and brits instead of double because they each only speak one language (americans speak only american, brits only english) while I speak 3 languages (greek, english and american) lol.

Your english and american both sound like a greek accent to us, fyi

Haw wld yu bi able to tell meit?