Tfw got into crypto march 2017

>tfw got into crypto march 2017
>could have bought ripple at 1 penny
>only bought 5k ripple
>sold at 3-4x
I fucking hate my life bros, had I just went all in ripple in march 2017 and not listened to the "HURR DURR BANKS DONT USE XRP, JUST THE TECH" i would be so fucking rich. Ripple literally went 300x from the time I could have bought.

Attached: fml.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/santander-launching-blockchain-payment-app-this-week/
itunes.apple.com/us/app/one-pay-fx/id1363143795?mt=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

i lost more than 98% of my ATH in the bear market lol

that's impossible if you didn't buy into literal exit scams. i'm down 60%, what the fuck did you hold?

Lol ripple WAS shit, and it still IS shit.
>HURR DURR BANKS DONT USE XRP, JUST THE TECH
Is the absolute unironic truth, as proven by the fact there is zero adoption a year and a half after you sold.
It's not your fault the entire rest of the world is retarded.

indeed. shows that crypto has a long way to go.

hahaha, you stupid dick

still in denial despite everything that's coming out at the moment

IT WASNT RELEASED A YEAR AND A HALF AGO SO Y WUD IT B RELEASED NOW?!?

fucking derps

it's called progress

time passes... and things happen

like time will pass and you will stay poor

I bought ADA at 2 cent and sold at 10. Only bought a small amount too. Don't feel bad you didn't take a risk, just be glad you profitted. No one knows when to go all-in

There was no adoption because xRapid is going live in October/November 2018. and that’s going with the schedule Ripple has from the very beginning. So for now nobody knows which adoption will come live when xrp goes live.

amazing logic these people have

"THERE WAS NO ADOPTION IN THE PAST, SO THERE WAS NO ADOPTION IN THE FUTURE!"

fucking hell, my brain hurts even trying to work out how someone could think like that

fags like you who can't get over shit in the past are going to get left behind. if you're not looking ahead to find the trends before the rest of the market, you won't make it user. 2017 happened already. only look back to study the way the market moved and what it was that pushed it.
you aren't going to get rich by playing 2017 differently in your head.

It's never going to happen. It doesn't make sense. XRP has no competitive moat. There is nothing they do that a well funded competitor could not also do.

Do you also hate yourself for not guessing the lottery numbers?

feeling comfy here in XLM. Bought XLM at 0.03 and will start selling at over 3 USD. thanks for telling me your mistakes, i will learn from it.

It sucks but you'll get over it

Ripple could just as easily have flopped. Hindsight 20/20 etc

The mark of a person who has already peaked.
Pathetic.

>There is nothing they do that a well funded competitor could not also do.

Same exact thing is true regarding Facebook. Look up the network effect you prancing imbecile.

Attached: network-marketing-metcalfs-law.jpg (1030x687, 52K)

>Same exact thing is true regarding Myspace

>tfw bought at 0.017 and sold at 0.05
>felt bretty gud back then but feels awful now

the others are too late to the party...

it's sewn up and you'll be watching it happen for years to come

try not to be bitter about it

>thinking ripple are the myspace of crypto rather than the facebook of crypto

Attached: 1466204073513.jpg (1100x732, 181K)

it's possible, I switched coins and they all kept crashing one after another, from nano to neo to ven to now ethereum, everything hard crashed right after I bought, I went from $260k down to $2k

>Look up the network effect
Lol. XRP has no significant network effect. What exchange uses them exclusively? What bank?
What large company? What consumer segment?
Who would be inconvenienced in their daily life if XRP disappeared tomorrow?
No one.
Network effect: zero

if you feel better.. i bought for 2k ripple in december 2016 and sold in march because it lost in sats against btc. and went all in in xmr which i still hold. sure gain is gain but xmr did shit in comparison.

you are welcome.

i keep seeing this repeated.Best case scenario you have all btc be down 66% or so.Eth youd be down over 80%.All alts are pretty much all 90% + down.Stop larping.

how are you so stupid?

how can anyone name a bank or company that uses XRP before the companies have been named properly?

we know they exist, they just haven't been unveiled... that's what the last few days have shown to anyone with enough of a brain to recognise it

the organisations that have been testing XRP behind the scenes, because you don't need to know, are the ones who would be inconvenienced if it disappeared tomorrow

you literally have no understanding of how dumb you sound

it's astonishing

Santander released their XRP product.

No one uses it.

do you even know what network effect means fag? No? then shut the fuck up.

Stay poor NPCS

Attached: SnoopDoggripple.jpg (900x596, 221K)

>how can anyone name a bank or company that uses XRP before the companies have been named properly?
Then we agree. At the present time they have zero network effect going for them. So we cross that off the list of pros.
But I'm sure you have big dreams for your bags. Most anons seem to.

Based user
Went 50 dollars in in the 300x bullrun.
Try not to make the same mistake, go all in this time
Crash to 0.
The new BHSL of Jow Forums

when cars were first invented, how many people actually had one in the first few weeks? hmmmmmm, let me think... were they immediately the most popular thing in the world... or did their popularity and use gradually spread? you're absolutely clueless if you think the early stages of something that's being rolled out gradually are anything to go by

yes, thank you

take your instant gratification brain off to instagram or something

you're an impatient retard in a world that requires patience... you can't help it, i know

calm your ADHD for a while and understand what's happening right before your eyes

The product is out since April.
It moves money (not new).
No one uses it = No network effect.

OK...

i forgot everyone was supposed to dive on it straight away

the eurozone isn't ripple's target market anyway

let's chat again after moneytap has been in use using XRP for a while

How is the release of xrapid going to influence ripple?

It doesn't exchange Ripple / XRP to the end user. It lets Santander customers send Euros and USD instantly using XRP (like xrapid) on the back end.

It's everything xRapid is supposed to do, except, no one uses it. There's no network effect.
coindesk.com/santander-launching-blockchain-payment-app-this-week/

16 reviews since April, the top comment sounds like an XRP booster who doesnt understand what it does.

itunes.apple.com/us/app/one-pay-fx/id1363143795?mt=8

Stop with all the FUD if XRP is worthless and useless like the FUDsters claim it will be Worth 0 and not #3 in the CMC.

i've just told you that what you're talking about isn't Ripple's primary market

payment rails that already have high liquidity aren't going to benefit most prominently from this technology

you're repeating the same old worthless FUD

get a new hobby

Then why did Ripple go through the trouble of building it if it's worthless? Bad management team?

Mate do us all a favour and google "network effect" before the next time your try to use it in conversation thanks.

cripple is a kike trick
don't fall for kike tricks

sorry that neither of you seem to grasp the concept of a gradual product rollout

eat shit

Dude wtf is your problem
You didn't get greedy, you sold your stack at 4x
You are the only person here who is unironically gonna make it
Would you rather go 300x, never sell and then sell 1x?

>as they say, "when in network effect...."

It's a product roll out to no one.
Every XRP news has been like this:
>"Ripple Partners with the Federal Reserve!!! Moon!"
2 years later
>"Ripple was on an advisory panel of 13 with no Governors that suggested Crypto is the future"
Price collapses to pre-market bull run

XRP is one big VC backed rumour pump and dump, which you are currently caught up in the mania of, this time it's institutional transactions. You are going to get Jewed, again.

>"I can't make good trades, so you couldn't have either"

when you don't understand scaling, i can't help you

Having had multiple tech startups and successful exits, I full well understand scaling and the network effect. You seem to grasp neither.

If you would have bought all in at 1c and were a greedy Fuck, then you wouldn't have sold the ATH and still hodl down to 20x.

I bought 10k at 0.24 and sold at 2.70 after the ATH. I was trading on dumb newbies learning how to buy ripple on television.

OK then

considering you think so highly of yourself, it's incredible that you think it's already over when the crypto market is going into the trillions and XRP will be at the forefront of it based on sheer utility alone, nevermind speculation on top

by the way, i also bought around 20 cents in july 2017 and sold in december...

i'm just back in with my profit because it's extremely obvious how well this is going to perform in future

Next money coming in is Panama Papers money, retail jump in is over.

retail is yet to begin

GOML faggot
Heres my poloniex sell order from 2016, over 200,000 XRP for a measly 2.6 btc.

Attached: 43156cca662b9178b1698938abbc6970.png (589x62, 9K)

but kikes make money and you're broke

lol i bought 10k eos at like 50c and sold at 3 dollars thinking it was over

>omg if only I knew all 6 numbers of the powerball I could have 500 million fucking dollars right now OMG I'M AN IDIOT

t. you

Man, I'm down from ATH, but not down from my principle.

Learn to buy the dip you fags, instead FOMO-buying.

And you're STILL repeating the same pattern of mistakes, because you should be buying as much ETH, REQ, FUN as you possibly can right now.

Attached: 1513222836177.gif (253x200, 664K)

Good for you mate I was referring to OP. Lol
If I only knew the private key of satoshis btc wallet I would be so fucking rich