Ask Turkish refugee in Germany anything

ask Turkish refugee in Germany anything

Attached: IMG_20190912_110803.jpg (1728x2304, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/finanzen/videos/familienbild-schwarzarbeit-geburtenrate-warum-48-prozent-der-tuerken-in-deutschland-nicht-arbeiten_id_7338076.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you look like?

What is your favourite Turkish food?

>ask Turkish refugee
interesting
> Germany
Wow what a fucking change of life there mehmet, you can join the rest of your tribesmen shitting up the place.

You're fleeing from turkey? What reason could you possibly have to ask us for asylum? Persecution seems most likely to me.

brown
zeytinyağlı yaprak sarma
fled from military service

Can you be more descriptive?

>fled from military service
Are you ready to die for germoney?

How many german girls did you fuck
I hear they love Turkish men

>zeytinyağlı yaprak sarma
based that my favorite good too

lol no
none yet..

You know you didn't censor the barcode well enough to keep it from scanning properly, right? Fail.

what does your family think of it, that is if they are not already in Germany?

Kinda tired of your kind here desu

Not that I hate you on a personal level because I would obv. do the same if I were in your shoes but fuck. Kinda the same as how your people feel kinda tired of all those millions syrians in your country right now.

Hope you make the best here out of yourself. Don't become someone like the vast majority of your country is like.

focus.de/finanzen/videos/familienbild-schwarzarbeit-geburtenrate-warum-48-prozent-der-tuerken-in-deutschland-nicht-arbeiten_id_7338076.html

>Basically 48-50% of Turks doing nothing (not working, nada) but exploiting the welfare system

Free AZTLAN yes o no?

god dam half of the roaches over there are just leeching?

Attached: 1436329161550.jpg (655x435, 141K)

they didnt take it well...
i never hated the Syrians in Turkey but i know what you are saying.

Yes.

And those that work (not all of them of course, one can never generalize) fuck up even simple work tasks. Like won't/can't deliver mail properly, steal packages (was a big thing in the news like clains working at DHL and stealing shit in big masses) or can't even deliver Pizza without the toppings being on top of the Pizza.

Kinda feel mixed about that.

Same poster.

well since poles are the mexicans of germany, im guessing they aren't too interesting in taking over that business from them and just stick with ez jobs that a retard could do.

Fuck off you femcel creep.

Tbh my experience with Poles are way better than with Roachies. Poles still do the shit jobs like in construction or on the field but they know etiquette and make not much trouble. They drink a lot and stick often to their own kind like every nationality but in terms of respect and culture they seem to be approachable and dependent. I think Poles are basically only hated in the UK because they do work for way less money than the regular people. But they don't fuck up often and actually get the work done.

yea, weirdest thing while I was in germany, was seeing "white people" working in the fields/construction/cleaning. Im so used to seeing mexicans doing those jobs it was strange not seeing a single brown person doing those sort of jobs.

Attached: 1434511004911.png (299x299, 163K)

same

You're a Kurd who went through the Ukraine -> Poland -> Germany route, right? I'm suprised your refugee application was accepted. Draft evasion isn't a good enough excuse to emigrate as a refugee.