I'm Australian and I have something to confess... It's difficult for me to say this...

I'm Australian and I have something to confess... It's difficult for me to say this. I've spent so long denying it that I can barely get it out, but I'm tired... I'm tired of living a lie. I can't do this any longer. I can't go on. I HAVE TO CHANGE, for once in my life I have to be true to myself. So that's why I'm just going to come out and say it, I'm gonna tell Jow Forums the truth... I... I'm... I... am... *ahem* I am a I'm a I... FUCK! OK, I can do this! I have do to this! Jow Forums the truth is... The truth is that I'm... I'm a racist. There I said it. I'm a racist! The truth is that I'm a racist. I nate higgers. I just do. This is who I really am and I'm not gonna hide it any longer. Thank you for listening Jow Forums.

Attached: 1494029383686.jpg (389x379, 41K)

wow that’s racist

>I'm Australian and I have something to confess... It's difficult for me to say this. I've spent so long denying it that I can barely get it out, but I'm tired... I'm tired of living a lie. I can't do this any longer. I can't go on. I HAVE TO CHANGE, for once in my life I have to be true to myself. So that's why I'm just going to come out and say it, I'm gonna tell Jow Forums the truth... I... I'm... I... am... *ahem* I am a I'm a I... FUCK! OK, I can do this! I have do to this! Jow Forums the truth is... The truth is that I'm... I'm a racist. There I said it. I'm a racist! The truth is that I'm a racist. I nate higgers. I just do. This is who I really am and I'm not gonna hide it any longer. Thank you for listening Jow Forums.

Attached: 1553845525674.jpg (1282x1020, 156K)

*BRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Attached: 1568030332733.jpg (1600x900, 96K)

Wow, wtf Australia? Out of everyone here, you're the one to say it? I expected better of you. Wow, just wow... Yikes, we've got a lot to unpack here.

Attached: 1558483342127.png (645x773, 11K)

No......
This can't be happening bros, not Australia.....
I will always remember you fondly

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Chinese racists aren't that rare zhang.

This is true music. If there's no didge I ain't listenin'.

based

Attached: aus apu.jpg (900x900, 298K)

Unironically wish some neo Nazis would just out and say it like this.

Rather than cower and hide when they get rightfully called out

>Anyone with right sing views is a racist
>Even the ones who are obviously not
As a racist it's pretty much just your paranoia. Kind of like how rightists try to see Marxism in everything they don't like. No. There are left wingers who aren't Marxist, then there are actual outspoken Marxists. There is s major difference.

Yeah it just exposes what they mean by 'racist'. Anything opposed to the global elite, the destruction of the world and human diversity. As is the case with every bad label thrown about by mainstream media and 'discourse'. I'm not a racist but I'm sympathetic towards ethnic nationalism for all ethnicities. Everyone should be allowed to exist, be what they are, and fight for that if need be. This is more pertinent than ever given that every group is besieged by forces that want to destroy them and break them into good homogenous little servile consumers.

I know, it's honestly kind of strange who gets lumped in with my beliefs. People who are , at their core, egalitarian liberals are lumped in with a crowd of people in favor of eugenics, segregation, etc for the mere reason that they oppose certain kinds of liberal identity politics. Where if you believe that genetic differences between population merely exist you're some kind of natsoc now. It kind of amazes me that people like Sargon of Akkad or Jordan Peterson are considered "far right" by so many. Really goes to show just how much of a bubble some people live in.

don't apply for Malaysian My Second Home program

we don't want this land to be another Anglo-white land

>we don't want this land to be another Anglo-white land
Why? It would be a vast improvement over whatever you have in place now. Monkeys like you lot are unable to govern yourselves effectively.

The White Australian man knows what's best for you SEA creatures.

>I'm Australian and I have something to confess... It's difficult for me to say this. I've spent so long denying it that I can barely get it out, but I'm tired... I'm tired of living a lie. I can't do this any longer. I can't go on. I HAVE TO CHANGE, for once in my life I have to be true to myself. So that's why I'm just going to come out and say it, I'm gonna tell Jow Forums the truth... I... I'm... I... am... *ahem* I am a I'm a I... FUCK! OK, I can do this! I have do to this! Jow Forums the truth is... The truth is that I'm... I'm a racist. There I said it. I'm a racist! The truth is that I'm a racist. I nate higgers. I just do. This is who I really am and I'm not gonna hide it any longer. Thank you for listening Jow Forums.

Attached: 1554397452341.png (406x431, 10K)

Breathe.

>SEA creatures
that's pretty clever

>tfw hate every race including my own

Take the nihilist pill Aussie user.

Attached: 1472416366926.jpg (550x550, 70K)

this. misanthropy is the future

Does anyone have the *Click* *click* *click* copyapasta?

NGL I'd go around beating up chinks for fun if it was legal

I fucking hate racists. Nazi dickheads. Fuck off, get out of my country, go on. Racist twats.

Bump.

nigger

Cringe

>rightfully called out

>I fucking hate racists. Nazi dickheads. Fuck off, get out of my country, go on. Racist twats.

Attached: 0248975.jpg (1080x1020, 191K)