Three decades ago, no one expected the Soviet Union would fall. No one predicted the Berlin Wall will fall...

>Three decades ago, no one expected the Soviet Union would fall. No one predicted the Berlin Wall will fall. With our pressure and determination we just hope to let the world (be) aware that the Hong Kong people deserve democracy

>I hope one day, not only Hong Kong but also mainland China people can enjoy human rights and freedom

How are you enjoying freedom and democracy russkies and post-unioners?

Attached: https___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_9_5_3_8_21348359-1-eng-GB_未 (4368x2457, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God damn he is fucking ugly. How did he rise to the top? Most political leaders are chads or are cute women. What is wrong with Hong Kongers?

>Three decades ago, no one expected the Soviet Union would fall.
eh
anyone with a brain could tell that Communism was collapsing from within

>Most political leaders are chads or are cute women.

Attached: g4a4.jpg (1074x792, 86K)

He is right, Hong Kong and mainland China itself would be so much more powerful under democratic auspices. Without multiple political parties in their chambers.

With multiple political parties int heir chambers**

80s Soviet Union was democratic, capitalist and already collapsing

You are part of the problem.

Attached: DsjMDmjUUAAtMH-.jpg (884x356, 48K)

Asians can't do democracy. A "democratic" China would be about as democratic as Japan or South Korea are (protip: they aren't really democracies.) This kid is just a poorfag idealist who is now on the run from the authorities.

Sorry, was for

>This kid is just a poorfag idealist who is now on the run from the authorities.
His family is well off and he is not on the run from authorities. They detained him for 24 hours before leaving HK to fly to Berlin.

Damn Pepsi™ already got you in the 80s huh

Which countries are real democracies in your opinion?

Couldn't he at least use some of that CIA money to fix his teeth?

>Pepsi™
that's a bit of a rude way of referring to South Koreans

Not to be racist or anything but why the fuck is he rocking the "white incel" look?

Attached: white incel 9430534.png (1024x557, 815K)

>BALDING MANLET COPE
OH NO NO NO

I may be short and ugly, but at least I have good hair and don't wear glasses. Thank God.

You can't effectively govern 1 billion+ people democratically. India is proof of that.

Attached: 1565574029736.jpg (1024x1536, 494K)

India is literally fewer than 3 months away from becoming a superpower you imbecile.

India has a GDP growth rate of 7% (compared to China's 6.5%), an extensive space agency, military, social programs, and are rapidly getting rid of many negatives (such as open defecation)

Its the average face in southern china

Attached: canton.png (622x616, 242K)

America abandon and betray us. We could be best friends, but it turns out pretty shitty.

China grew at double digits for nearly 2 decades and India's growth last quarter slowed to 5% while China is at 6.2%.

he's a viet diaspora

India's biggest issue is that economic development is in region specific and largely inequitable meaning they'll end up just like Brazil but with countless ethnic, territorial and religious divisions put into the mix.

How are they not real democracies?

The indian government is a joke. They can't direct development like China can. Also their intimate connection to western powers means they will never truly take off.

>India's biggest issue is that economic development is in region specific and largely inequitable
So like China?

Free Canton from chink chonk occupation!

Attached: Secession_in_China.jpg (728x609, 54K)

Attached: DoPUYtJXoAAhc8X.jpg (791x484, 82K)

Chinese people stopped shitting in the streets nearly a hundred years ago. Only rural chinks do it and that's only when they can't find bathrooms when they visit the cities.

Japan has literally been ruled by the same party since the end of WWII. They are basically a one party state.

Based

No because the central government is responsible for the allocation of investment not the market and they make sure that growth is in part evenly distributed so living standards in lesser provinces will keep up.

China only eliminated public defecation thirty years ago.

Your fault. Your corrupt government's.

I hate this annoyinhmg faggot so much

Please explain why the multiparty systems of South Korea and Taiwan don't count, or even why it wouldn't be better for the CCP to face at least as much accountability as the LDP

No one believed in that.
That's why your country got into massive debts to stop them

t. zhang

>Republic Nanay
Didin't look further, this map is bullshit
t.local

>Your fault. Your corrupt government's.

Attached: yeltsin1.jpg (400x527, 100K)

t. Country ruled by only two parties, in which both parties support the same thing and receive donations from the same people

I never said they didn't. That was another poster. I was only talking about Japan. Don't know about Korea or Taiwan.

> South Korea
You mean the country that is basically ruled by a handful of families and whose last president took orders from a legit cult leader? Very democratic society. Also it was a dictatorship until like the mid-80s.

>receive donations from the same people
p-proofs?

>in which both parties support the same things
The US system may be a "two party" system, but within these parties there is multiple "caucuses" that fight for influence within the greater party.

It's actually kind of similar to coalitions within parliamentary systems. America isn't really a two party state, as both parties have become fragmented in the past few years. Particularly the democratic party, with the social-democrats, the neo-liberals, and the moderate conservative liberals. Then in the republican party, you have the trumpists, and the non-trumpists.

So, I would actually say, that america has about 5 parties currently.

All of these sub-parties are extremely similar to each other.

Clinton, Trump, Cruz or Obama are all the same stuff. Only a blind man couldn't see that

What's your point? All of them were former commies turned "capitalist", a bunch of thieves who wanted to sell off Russia to the West. Their fault. Next thing you say we also ruined the greatest Union of the Soviet People.

Candidate Trump and Bernie were very different from their parties though.

>What's your point? All of them were former commies turned "capitalist", a bunch of thieves who wanted to sell off Russia to the West. Their fault.
We could have attempted a sort of fusion between the marshall plan and reconstruction for them but chose not to because we wanted to be the sole global hegemonic power. Turns out that was not such a great plan.

Yeah but try convincing people of that. Everyone just wants to be convinced their in a no win two party situation but never go and vote for third party candidates

...They're not a 'democracy' though, they're a constitutional monarchy. In the same way that the United States isn't a democracy, it's a republic. They just have a democratic aspect. No where has true democracies.

why is Hong Kong so soy?

It's basically California (sans the based chicanos) if it were condensed down to a single city.

Attached: hong kong harry potter.jpg (2048x1536, 491K)

Isn't a republic a democratic form of government? Democracy is an idea that can be implemented in different ways

Well Russia was admitted to the IMF and Yeltsin secured tons of loans on great terms which was a pretty sweet deal. Then he made some dump decisions to raise import tariffs (Trump says hi) and ended up defaulting on those loans. All the while the criminals/oligarchs were siphoning money out of the Russian economy. Russia also received billions in "technical assistance" but most of it was stolen of course. No marshall would have worked there.

Bongland should have defended Hong Kong while China wasn't as strong

Nice cherry pick.
Their western bootlicking is just a form of crypto discourse for US and EU to help stomp China

Why? They would literally get nothing out of it compared to the current situation where they continue to receive all the benefits controlling Hong Kong included.

This.
Exactly what I mean.
Some candidates in opposite parties may be more similar than candidates within the same party. It's because the "sub-parties" aren't that similar.
I think you would find more overlap between conservative liberals and non-trumpists, the two in separate parties, than you would between neoliberalism and social-democrats, both in the same party.

Pretty much this 100% I can't really blame them when shit like the PRC leader smiles and waves with orphans who are only orphans because he threw their families in re-education camps.

Attached: 259eb246-bdf0-11e8-8bc4-fc59ff6846aa_1320x770_075827.jpg (1320x770, 359K)

>In the same way that the United States isn't a democracy, it's a republic.
These aren't mutually exclusive. The United States is both a Republic and a Democracy.

For the sake of hurrdurr democracy I guess. We've committed to the military defense of Taiwan even though we have zero benefits and no control over it.

uh, you benefit by making money from the sales of weapons?

Has someone told these HK protesters they look so fucking gay with their cringe pickets? Jesus I'm anti-commie but fucking hell this shit makes me wanna ride a tank into HK

>Zero benefit
containment. South Korea, Japan, Taiwan are great for containment.
If the US was being a little smarters, we would have secured TTP, and closed the gap a little tighter, but populists are self-sabotaging the country.

If you don't want to be thrown in a prison camp for criticizing the government you are a le soyboy NPC cuck

>violently oppose government
>brainwash children with violent government propaganda
>expect the government to not throw you in prison and help heal your childrens' minds for the good of society
Why are muslim terrorists like this?

Attached: question touhou 34.png (772x741, 320K)

*brainwash children with violent anti-government propaganda

based Xi Jinping

Taiwans entire military budget is 11 billion dollars. Not even a billion of that a year. We recently sold them 8 billion dollars for F-16s. That's like what percent of our 20 trillion dollar economy? Even Canada just drove one of there naval ships through the straight in order to send a message to PRC. Western democratic nations should do as much as the can to support other democracies.

Attached: 1561523340648.jpg (433x400, 20K)

The Union Jack flag in the background ruins every splendid word coming out of his mouth

Taiwan isn't even a real country, let alone a democracy.

> help heal your childrens' minds for the good of society
Why did leave that society then, Zhang?

Taiwan is the rightful personal fief of the Chinese Emperor Xi Jinping. They have no right to rebel against their lord and Emperor. He will deal with them as he pleases and there's nothing you western cucks can do about it.

making money is still making money. 8billion dollars is a benefit user. sure, you could live without it the same way you could live without selling weapons to Israel, but money talks.

>>Western democratic nations should do as much as the can to support other democracies.

i hope you are the first to the front lines.

We would legit send hundreds of thousands to die to protect Taiwan, Zhang. Don't fuck with us. Fuck Hong Kong though, hate those elitist urbanite fags.

Maybe 20 years ago but it's more of a democracy than Korea and probably Japan right now. inb4 republic not democracy. Even if it wasn't it still deserves to be covered by the umbrella of the west.

We've risked billions of dollars and lives putting aircraft carrier battle groups between mainland China and Taiwan. It has more to do than hurrdurr military industrial complex. 8 billion is literally nothing, we just cancelled Turkeys order for F-35s that was way more than that.

I was stationed in Asia when I was in the Army. I'm Japanese American and I would glady rejoin and defend Asia if a war with China happened. I would also fully support the internment of Chinese living in America and Canada because their loyalty can not be trusted.

you are not based, chicano puta

this is some hardcore mental gymnastics. how many americans ships has china sunk in the taiwan strait that you so valiantly risked? give me a break and i hope you get blown the fuck out by a IED.

you cancelled turkey's f35 because the risk of losing the entire program to the s400's potential ability to recognize the radar signature of the fighter. this in turn would've rendered the trillion dollar fighters only selling point completely worthless.

also, i didn't support the internment of Japanese Canadians during the second world war. a persons ethnicity has nothing to do with the arguments. either make a reasonable and logical argument or gtfo. hurr durrr racism isn't an argument.

All three Taiwan straight crises were a possible flash point for total war or at least stopped the possible invasion of Taiwan. I'm not afraid of IEDs because Chinese insectoids are not as crafty or intelligent as arab insurgents. Your people will just get bombed and gun down en masse by joint force of US-Japan-ROC-Vietnam.

And it goes both ways for the s400. The US could have got valuable information about S400 capabilities and potential from the Turks testing.

It's not their ethnicity but national ties. Even I can admit there were plenty of Japanese-Americans who were loyal to the Emperor and did harm to the US during the war. Chinese would be no different. Even now they're stealing trade and military secrets and hoping on a plane back to Shanghai.

the possibility does not preclude the probability nor the inevitability. you're just trying to justify that somehow the USA is making a military decision based on love and altruism when in fact it's based on geopolitical and monetary benefits.

>>And it goes both ways for the s400. The US could have got valuable information about S400 capabilities and potential from the Turks testing.

no it doesn't because there was no assurance from Turkey that they would give you that information. nor would it actually matter since the Russians are rolling out deployment of s-500 batteries.

japanese canadians were interned. the only thing that tied to japan was their ethnicity. this is why the internment was roundly criticized in the late 20th century. if they were Japanese nationals, they were simply deported.

you're obviously deluded into racial beliefs, i can't help you. i just hope you grow out of it.

>Annex them
>They're quite harmless all of these years
>start shuving Han into the area and extracting resources
>a few get uppity

The reaponse?
>I know I'll shuv them all into camps and their kids into orphanages
>This will go over in the rest of the world but what if I'm criticized?
>I'll still bitch about what westerners did 150 years ago and pull whataboitism on unrelated shit

>Now to pump propaganda about who the enemy wanting to destroy us is, Japan? The French? America?

Yeah this is a totally great plan and I totally dont see why the rest of asia hates the PRC and why HK wants as much space. This totally won't backfire at all. Since your country is such a paradise then you should go back to it.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x617, 68K)

> 90% of these states have Russian majority population

They didnt at most 1000 Uyghurs rioted in a reaction to increasing Han presence. The authorities then went full retard, dialed up repression to 11 and have been throwing everyone that they can into their camps. Literally talking to a relative overseas or not using the front door gets you sent to these places.

Do you know China is so big it has RUSSIANS? When is Vova going to liberate them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_China

It's the opposite. Japanese-Americans helped the US to crack codes in operations, teaching geography to them, and indirectly helped the US to carpet-bomb and kill a million Japanese civilians.
You Japanese-Americans are nothing but traitors, far from loyal.

Reminds me of the Ghost in the Shell episode with the jap CIA agents. They were portrayed as being creepy fuckers. Pretty insulting honestly.

What episode was that?

Why would we liberate them, if they don't want us to? Their ancestors arrived in China willingly, and we never really owned Manchuria or Beijing or whatever.