Im a NEET but my parents are rich

Im a NEET but my parents are rich.

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 12K)

nice one, elliot

buy some stuff

Elliots dad was broke ass film faggot.

Why would you have to wage slave if you're rich?
I have a net worth around 7 million euros and I don't work

if youre a normie work is a good place to socialize

Isn't every first worlder here like this

>everyone on the internet is a millionaire

Currently am a NEET, plan to work for 10 years or so after i finish my degree, then retire and live off the rent from the 4 apartments my father owns

Well most of my wealth is in land, forests and real estate. My boomer parents were just better than most in accumulating wealth. It's nothing special tbqh

jew

>nothing special to be rich
>when the majority of people isn't

pretty entitled if you ask me desu

I don't even have money to buy proper food :(

no doubt you are not german. a landless immigrant peasant.

if you were german you would have boomer parents with wealth.

stay jelly spic

Attached: tumblr_onuah2wbCS1w7964eo.png (326x314, 103K)

of course the jew is a fucking landlord

They weren't that rich to begin with my grandparents were just farmers who happened own a lot of land. Farmers and countryside folks used to own a lot of land back in the days, but sold it. These days the value is a lot more

If you say so. Most Germans I know, my parents included, are not rich. And I was born here and have blue eyes.

See f.e. Some people just are not fortunate. Good for people who are rich but don't act you get actually easy rich just by being smart with your earned money. Especially if you are under 35yo old.

Well that explains it. Most farmers I know are pretty loaded. But that's mostly on the back of the parents and the parents before them etc.

Even the district I live in was sold 50yo ago by an old lad which sold the land from his parents because he hated them (so far the story goes)

your daddy rent out apartments in los angeles?

Jew nigger

> don't act you get actually easy rich just by being smart
It's highly unlikely and there's only a one in million chance. If you are born to poor parents, then either you cannot afford college or go to shitty college. The poverty sticks and passes on to next generation.

In most countries universities are tuition free or a lot cheaper than american ones.

Why would he rent out in LA? His aparments are located in the tel aviv metropolitan area. Best investment he ever made

Unless you are in Western Europe, no. Also, I am not from American continent bro

stay successful lmao

rich enough to buy his son a BMW, so had to at least be bourgeois

No i'm neet but parents are not rich and i get no neet bucks from them or government

Most Americans take loans to go to college
I wouldn't do that. My parents pay my tuition so i can coast through with an easy major, since they will also pay for my grads school