Don't you realize how rude you are?

don't you realize how rude you are?

Attached: 1568340863424.jpg (240x240, 19K)

Thanks for the timestamp 21 btw.

"i'mma rude boi"
-dizzee rascal

I'm just hurt on the inside

Attached: 1496017931796.jpg (844x773, 108K)

Thanks for the timestamp 4 btw.
Thanks for the 4 btw.

yes. don't care either.

Could you post some cute pics of your celestial French gf?

Attached: 1557882299574.gif (728x720, 550K)

he has none
just another windbagged xamichee

Thanks for the 71.
I don't have any real pictures of her because that would be too much for you to handle and she doesn't want pictures to be taken of her and published right now...

this is a picture of a transgender youtuber named emma that "generally" slightly looks like her, the real her looks a bit older and more white and more attractive.

Attached: real.png (374x742, 496K)

Yo sé, solo estoy burdalando de el.

Attached: d71.jpg (350x394, 21K)

By the way some people talk these days it hard to imagine they were taught any manners

thanks for the 4. Don't be rude.
She sees what you are saying and she gave you a 4 twice.

Attached: what are the odds.png (358x173, 5K)

>this is a picture of a transgender youtuber named emma that "generally" slightly looks like her
I take it all back terrestrial xamichee, maybe there's hope for you after all

Attached: epic.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Thanks for the timestamp 4 by the way.

Thanks for the 4.

>d71.png
>21 kb
>350x394
>111210344

Oops... Lol.

edgy boi

I regret being so rude and edgy for so many years. It was a benefit to nobody.

Attached: 1561396831427.gif (285x285, 1.33M)

oh thanks for the 4 by the way almost forgot!
thanks for the timestamp 4 by the way

I just realized yesterday how I'm becoming a shittier human being the more I spend time here

Granted, I never was a normie, but you know, I was better than this.

Attached: 1561247514619.jpg (859x1024, 141K)

Really? Because if anything my time on various image boards have made me a better person.

I'm less able to relate to people and much more selective with my friend group, but that's not a bad thing. I'm also much more aware of myself and my views so it's become so much easier to make decisions.

thanks for the timestamp 4.

The more time I spend here the happier I am, and that's coming from someone who's pretty much a normalhomo.

Same, that's also good for my images collection

you guys know how in books, some authors give their characters good traits, but then somehow turn that trait into a bad thing for the character
for example, the character is loyal, but this loyalty clouds his mind and when the person he's loyal to starts doing bad stuff, he follows suit because hey he's a loyal

thats kinda i how i feel right now
i've always been a goody-two shoes but recent things that have happenned make me question my "goodness" and now i get how and why people turn "bad"
it's a rough world out there and i'm tired of getting kicked around by fuckers higher in the chain

Attached: 9m2nlzln7i931.gif (112x112, 49K)

timestamp 4

>how I'm becoming a shittier human being the more I spend time here
You just do the opposite of what goes on here. There. You're a decent human being