Dear "Asians"

Dear "Asians"

You are a Mongoloid, Oriental and a Chink.
You will never be Iranian, Armenian, Russian, Turkish, Indian and so on.

Attached: 1548492110377.png (1101x858, 2.48M)

Yes I am a Chink. Do you want me to pee in your mouth.

I am a Turk. I identify as central Asian aka Asian. Not East Asian or south Asian tho.

Attached: 232AA111-4291-410D-97B8-B6786F7220A3.jpg (500x697, 89K)

Fuck gooks.
Fuck chinks.
Fuck flips.
Fuck mongoloids.
Fuck insects.
Fuck Chinese "food".

We ain't even trying to be them tho

>I am a Turk
You're an Arab in denial

Ofcourse he is a mutt, did you see his flag?

Then why do you draw your anime characters with big round blue eyes?

Attached: face.jpg (208x249, 6K)

>Indian

"muhh WE WUZ PERSHUN Aryan" LARPing Poojeet detected

How is your CS meme degree going Poojeet?

i don't recall i wanted to be iranian, armenian, russian, turkish, indian and so on.

Attached: EEC11A18-8ADA-40DD-82DF-0B9C244B17B5.jpg (640x480, 36K)

You have no connection with central asians outside of language and you look like this so stop larping as asian you smelly shitskin

Attached: Jx7tm7dMVxTEq6c-zIt9y8y4kELCkPSbyN7U6Bersdg.jpg (640x480, 36K)

That is a Kurd.

Dear fat blob incels

kys asap or we'll hunt landwhales

Attached: whitoid woman.jpg (634x461, 51K)

Kurd, Turk whats the difference you're all middle eastern mutts

>Mexican
>American
>Canadian
>Brazilian
What’s the difference? You’re all new world Mutts.

Attached: D483164C-E72C-49AA-8266-A66EF8D0E301.jpg (618x597, 144K)

The difference is we are Asian and the rest of you are Mexicans.

I'm first gen hmong. I'm asian you're middle eastern

I am half Armenian.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

Aren’t indios mongolid? Also significant Japanese in Peru and Brazil afaik.
You’re south East Asian and your people enthusiastically aided a European and later US imperialist effort in your region. So much so that your entire people
Had to be airlifted out after the Vietnam War ended lest you face righteous justice as you deserve.

Attached: ECE614D8-8F10-4D13-9B9A-B52B7A2AB3DB.jpg (640x477, 34K)

I’m an Asian from West Asia and my ancestors came from Central Asia. It’s like a French person in Tahiti doesn’t magically become Austronesian, I don’t become an Arab/Greek.

Attached: CC0981C5-5001-41D5-8502-CAB1B75C2E90.jpg (200x234, 13K)

The more you post it the more Arminian you become, keep going.

Central Asiatic blood is minimal in most of Turkey since the majority of the country are just the Anatolian converts and various muslims of the region. You people are just larping hard core and don't know what to be except yourselves. You wanna be "white" Europeans but get laughed at by the world so you wanna go back to being "Asians" cause its broad enough that it could work but you still get laughed at cause you look like Arabs

I have 10% japanese blood, therefore I'm jomon which means I'm white

Mongol faces are based and redpilled.
Plastic surgery anime faces are cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: 1563260958377.png (550x550, 177K)

cause it's more cute.
but weebs don't want to be those cute girls.

It is not minimal. It is close to 30% “Mongolian” in most people. It is close to 30% in Turkmenistan too (our homeland), because although all types of Turks came to Anatolia we are majority Oghuz and minority Kipchak-Onugor (clans). We also have endogamous multicultural communities like Albanians or Kurds or Abkhaz that are only recently beginning to mix.
>You people are just larping hard core
We speak Turkish, a Turkic language. The Turkish people incorporate Turanid, Scythian, Mongolid elements already in Central Asia (where Indo Europeans, Iranians, Mongolids all emerged from). There are Turks in Central Asia who have R1a, R1b, Q, N... some are blond some are dark haired. All are Turks.
Moreover, speaking Turkish affects our psychology because language is constitutive of the world. Speaking Turkish is also the traditional criterion for being Turkish as our culture is Steppe egalitarian nomadism wherein outsiders could join a Turkish tribal band by adopting our customs and language.
>You wanna be "white" Europeans
Some Turks are consistently described as white Europeans, so it is accurate to consider them so. We have a historical relationship with Europe that is constructive and deeply intertwined from the earliest days (Huns onward, most recently Ottomans). For better or worse our destiny lies westwards. And Europeans primarily considered us religious enemies in the recent era ...not racial/cultural ones. They were happy to take in Turks who went Christian. Anyway, we don’t want to abandon our roots back east either.
>get laughed at by the world
It is a political decision to align with Europe. People around the world can appreciate the sound geopolitical basis of doing so.
>you wanna go back to being "Asians"
We happen to be a people with roots in both Asia and Europe. That’s just who we are. You want us to forget part of ourselves?
>but you still get laughed at cause you look like Arabs
I don’t agree. Arabs don’t agree either.

Attached: 1F4900A3-DEA8-4AC9-8A49-5F5B92859128.jpg (480x587, 60K)

Not reading all that cause you're not asian and you're not european end of of discussion. You're middle eastern and your arguments are pathetic.

You’re a poor hmong incel and none of your worthless opinions count. What have your people ever done? Nothing. Your abo genes in your abo mountain is all there is.

You don’t even have high IQ. You’re just a miserable seething insect.

Attached: 384A58AE-1B09-44A8-83A4-25915CD7FEC4.jpg (536x629, 81K)

You are not asian. You’re a insect Beaner on the level of a Filipino.

Asia the word was coined originally to describe Anatolia... aka Asia Minor. If anyone is asian I am.

is this real or shoped?
they can't be that ugly right?

The hmong in USA are crying because the Koreans and Chinese and Japanese have the “model minority” stereotype but the hmong are retards who can’t into math/science so they want to be treated like a struggling minority instead of “asian” (where they’d be held up to Chinese/Korean/Japanese standards).

Pathetic MENA diaspora with a superiority complex,, so stereotypical of you sheik types

So just like you seethe that koreans are smarter than you... you seethe that Turks are better looking and more successful.

Here comes the rest of the Turk brigade

This is REAL
Most Japanese women are ugly so Japanese men escape to anime.

Hmong community activism and civil rights amounts to : “Hey hey we are stupid incapable retards who can’t graduate high school, don’t expect anything more from us just because we got slits for eyes!”.

I don’t consider myself to be in any sense grouped with trash like you. I said I’m central Asian, and they are my bros. As are mongols/Japanese.

Attached: 5F83E454-856A-44E6-90E8-AA974A04A699.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Hmong literally protest at school boards because teachers push their kids into math (thinking their slit eyes mean they cna do it) but the Hmong are wholly incapable so they freak out/crash and insist that they must be allowed to run speed racing meth gangs in Fullerton.

You're middle eastern and I'm going to sleep cause arguing with you people is pointless since you're all delusional and insufferable

I see why you care so much. You hold onto identifying as asian because you plan to ride on the coattails of China and Japan... you have nothing in common with them... you are like a Phillipino Abo lost in some forsaken jungle mountain ... even the Chinese are disgusted by you and historically forbid you to live near them.

You are trash. Worthless. You’re not asian. Your slit eyes doesn’t make you asian. You’re literally haplo D (P*) abo nigger.

I'm not trying to be fucked up but how can one race be so simultaneously bland and displeasing to look at without cosmetic surgery or make-up. Like even a lot of south americans are at the very least INTERESTING to look at but Asians just lack distinct characteristics on top of generally being ugly

You people are by widest margin the most thin skinned people on the planet. You don't even have to be insulted to get monumentally butt hurt. Someone just as to call you what you are and you'll seethe to the point of psychopathy

>be HMONG
>I AM ASIAN
>we are stupid
>genetically predisposed for crime
>impressively and incorrigibly ugly

AZN PRIDE GUUUYS

Um no look at pic related he's a British person

Attached: BA1B08F02E904014A38FC46903BDA836.jpg (1242x1710, 272K)

I'm actually asian. You're middle eastern. I'm not saying it as an insult so calm down the middle east has good claim to being the second most influential civilization next to west so stop being ashamed of who you are cause you've had a bad century or so.

Central Asia + Anatolians + East Europe + East Med = Turkey.

I realize now I’m being rude by assuming your 50 IQ Hmong mind can comprehend any of this. So I’m sorry. Really. You must see a map and say “Middle East” and that is as far as your. brain will literallygo.

The middle east is very mixed region you turd you're not a special snowflake no matter how much you want to be. In fact in terms of scientific progress Turks achieved less than their Persian and Arab peers in the region so not only is Turkey middle eastern they're the lowest ranking middle easterners you narcissistic slime

Seethe. Cope. And dilate too, but you’ll still be an ugly azn incel for your entire life

>Arabs and Persians.
From the arrival of the Turk in the 9th c until 20th c... both of these people were ruled by Turks.

So tell me what did Hmong do? What did they discover? Failing that what is the great Hmong empire ? We Turks have dozens of great empires to our name... how many do the Hmong have?

I'm neither seething nor coping unlike the entire Turkish self-hating community

>They have been members of the Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization (UNPO) since 2007.[9]
Lmao you don’t even have a country you gypsy abo fugly faggot.

We aren’t self hating because we correct your slander that we are Arabs. That would be like calling a Japanese person a dirty Hmong just cuz they have slit eyes. Maybe west eurasians look the same to you but we aren’t Arabs.

I never claimed anything braggadocios about Hmongs. All I said was you achieved less than the rest of your middle eastern peers since you decided to act all high and delusionally mighty, which is true the best scientists and mathematicians were all Persians and Arabs

Yes.

Attached: 1523542474370.jpg (1079x933, 429K)

Yes and in Turkish ruled realms (so working for us) and many of them were Turks writing in Arabic/Persian ... like in Europe Germans wrote in Latin and sometimes Greek.

>which is true the best scientists and mathematicians were all Persians and Arabs
False. They are German, Italian, Russian, etc. how many great Persian scientists are there after the 9th c?

Nothing of note happened during the Ottoman empire. You people had the most regressive caliphate from a discovery standpoint and just wanted to invade the Balkans so you can rape white women. Almost all the achievements happened by ethnic Arabs and Persians

I'm talking about the middle east which is where you're from dipshit

I am a "Turk" and Anatolian Turks like myself are biggest mutts. That guy claiming to be asian turkic Kazakhstan is delusional.

I'm mostly albanian, kosovar and a little bit Turk men.

Anatolian Turks are more white then we are asian, and then some look like Arabs.

I'm white tho

Attached: IMG_20190909_160737.jpg (1920x2560, 1.3M)

Attached: 7D917D87-06AA-4080-AD5B-5ABF9F202BCF.png (898x650, 1.16M)

Would still fuck all of them and not even be ashamed.

It’s where I live, not where I’m from

Indo-Europeans are not central Asian you retard, they came from Europe (North of the Caucasus). The vast majority of Turks do not even come close to 30% Mongoloid either. You're the descendants of Anatolians mixed with all the different people who conquered your asses who LARP as the last people you were conquered by.

>second most influential civilization next to the west
Where do you place East Asia then?

You have mena admixture so just deal with it cause this is pathetic

I don't like the term 'Asian'.

You'd be super pissed if I call you Irish just for being white, right?

I know you. The confused albonigger. Don’t assume everyone is as mutt as you are. Indo Europeans did come out of the Steppe... which is ... north of the Caucasus. ... sites which are in Kazakhstan today.

Pic related are two Turks living in deep deep Central Asia (aka Asiatic Turk).
They are Bashkir Turks. They are not mixed they are 100% Bashkir Turk.

Attached: 9BB105EC-8783-4DD1-A805-CDE5B7D55C8D.jpg (400x600, 48K)

Second but it's a tie cause the Abbasid era was ridiculously influential and they were at the top for a brief few centuries before going into a serious downward spiral that I semi-blame the central Asiatic hoard invasion for

First of all every single person in Europe has MENA admixture (Anatolian Neolithic). Secondly that doesn’t make me Arab because Arab is Semitic... from out of Yemen/east Africa.

Fair enough I guess, personally I despise the west and would never place them anywhere close to the top but some people seem to enjoy western society for reasons I am not capable of understanding.

Did hmong methhead take social studies class? Good job.

Of course I would be offended. The Irish are not white.

Bashkir

Attached: F7B64B7E-616A-45BB-93E7-D0EF2F9DA668.png (869x529, 673K)

Asia is a continent. Everyone from it is Asian. Not every European person is Irish, however. False analogy, try again gook insect.

Unmixed literal 100% Asiatic Turk from Chuvashia in the heart of Central Asia

Attached: 9E370BB9-2992-49D9-980D-4BD46A6EDA2D.jpg (691x956, 108K)

Europeans are from Asia too. Except for I1 and I2.

I'm a fucking New Zealander retard, not an Albanian. Steppe does not mean Central Asia, the Indo-Europeans barely extended in to the tiniest part of modern day western Kazakhstan before their expansion, before Turks had even crossed the Altai mountains. The original Turks were mongoloid.

Attached: dna.png (403x491, 16K)

I call you arab cause I know you people and what you think you dipshit

I'm the turko albanian, that guy you replied to is someone else, I didn't write that

The sites which count are in Kazakhstan. And Turks were not originally mongolid. There are mongolid Turks yes but Turks have always had a racial diversity. Becusss Turks are the original proto race from out of which Europeans and Mongolids differentiated ...

We Turks are a third category entirely. Not european not asian. Turk should be its own race. Every race grew out of differentiation from the Turk.

That is why Turks in Central Asia show the full range of phenotypes from iceland to japan

Don't bother bro, I was arguing this same point to him yesterday. He thinks he is ghenghiz Khan or something

>Steppe does not mean Central Asia
It literally does. Central Asia is the Steppe in question here. This is it. It was an ancient super highway... and it’s where Turks lived/live.

Attached: A8A99984-61C9-4934-B27D-77E38DBAE746.jpg (1280x956, 240K)

Why did you list a bunch of 3rd world countries instead of saying "you will never be white"?

The Mongolid Turks like Yakut have N haplogroup, whereas the proto Turks in Altai region today are R1b/R1a/Q.

>Becusss Turks are the original proto race from out of which Europeans and Mongolids differentiated ...
Ok so you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah this is sad

Part of Central Asia is steppe, but the steppe is more than just Central Asia, Indo-Europeans came from a different part of the steppe (the European part).

Attached: 1563265165170.png (400x400, 175K)

>You will never be Iranian, Armenian, Russian, Turkish, Indian and so on.
Thank fuck.

Attached: Thai-University-Uniform-0.jpg (640x960, 47K)

>Dear "Asians"
>You are a Mongoloid, Oriental and a Chink.
not a problem since austronesian isnt mongoloid nor oriental

Attached: 1567wd67.jpg (644x647, 88K)