Name one (1) thing that spain did for the world

name one (1) thing that spain did for the world

Attached: 1565355679167.png (2000x1837, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_of_9_August_1780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

invented the guitar

arabs

created me
they're my ancestors :)

I reiterate: Spaniards invented the guitar.

Created the Philippines uniting the most powerful race.

how does it feel to be a disappointment? that their entire lineage will die with you?

there's literally millions of me
Spanish DNA in latinos is very limited, mostly coming from Extremadura, Andalucia, the Canary Islands, and Sephardic Jews.
even if I don't /have sex/ my brothers will

caliphate of cordoba isnt spain

The inhabitants were of the same blood, of a similar culture, and occupied the same territory.

uhm sweaty, you mean moorish blood and moorish culture

spaniards are moors my guy

Imbecile

Attached: 2019-09-03.png (1040x1032, 189K)

Colonize us before the British or French

who'd you like raping your women better

Conquistador aestetic

The british barely did that in the caribbeans and the french...they just literally imported millions of them.

Besides, most of the conquistadors left here after discovering Mexico and Peru. Most of our Spanish ancestry come from much later in the 17th-18th century from Canarians, who peacefully settled down here and lived with the locals, they're not seen as invaders by most Puerto Ricans.

i guess homage to catalonia is a good book

yes it was. stupid mutt

Lose peasant wars and get mocked for it

They made the best country in the world.
El reino de la nueva España.

Mi primo :)

spanish subhumans

t. Adelardo Delmonte

Francisco Goya was an amazing artist. In a time where romantic paintings dominated the arts he painted people like they were and often did these often dark and disturbing pictures with no human shape, no expression in a crowd looking like the other.

Attached: GOYA_-_Entierro_de_la_Sardina_(Real_Academia_de_Bellas_Artes_de_San_Fernando,_1812-14).jpg (4000x5423, 3.38M)

Goya’s painting really were quite amazing, always something new to look at when staring at one of his pieces. I remember growing up my dad had one of his prints in our living room. It was The Third of May. I always think about my formative years when I see a Goya.

Made Latin America and have their own top tier qties

not much, but they brought tomatoes and potatoes to europe

they fucked american natives and made them hot as fuck

Attached: 1557298548639.jpg (555x815, 139K)

made amerimutts seethe

Connect the world, gave us spices, fruits,veggies Europe could only dream of.
Spain is underrated.

>they're so mad about us lol losers
>lmao americans don't even know about us!

Make spanish

Reminder that Aztec chocolātl was bitter and spicy, so Spanish noblewomen didn't like it the way Aztec noblewomen drank it. So they added sugar to chocolātl - therefore inventing sweet chocolate. Also "sauce mayonnaise" is the French pronunciation of "salsa mahonesa", as in local sauce from Mahón (Menorca), where it is from. So if you like sweet chocolate or mayo, remember that you owe them to our swarthy asses.

Imagine considering adding sugar to something an achievement

Civilization
t. autist Spanish rapabeby

suggar was extremely expensive outside the muslim world (and iberia, by proxy) and did not exist in the new world. That's also why european traditional sweets are meh.

Gave us nice places for vacations

> Gave us the fruits of the new world
> Created Latinas
> Kindly provided their Gold to English pirates thereby enriching my ancestors

Spain has done many great things

One of the most regrettable thing, help to create Amerimuttica.
At least, we left behind what would destroy it with time, mexican, centracas & their kin

we gave you money (that you didn't pay back) and prevented the brits from getting the resources to rape your sorry asses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_of_9_August_1780

>The Spaniards captured 55 of the 63 British merchant vessels, making it one of the most complete naval captures ever made. The British lost 80,000 muskets, equipment for 40,000 troops, 294 cannons (the normal British troop size during the American Independence War was 40,000 troops), and 3,144 men.

Based and chocolatepilled

woah, teach me how senpai

Menorca is moorish you dumbfuck

We and the French made you an independent country by defeating Britain.
wait that's not a good thing

Imagine following the religion of a pedophile lol