/v4/

Delusional stoners edition

Attached: 1558771569162.jpg (552x286, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/111122453/#111122901
quillette.com/2017/12/16/romanticizing-hunter-gatherer/
twitter.com/CT24zive/status/1172105750858084358?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wake up nogs

Dead thread

>no + friends
kys

>no + friends
based

/v4/ has no friends

we're bunch of losers

fuck off you pessimistic loser

>be cooking with bf
>ask him to peel some potatoes
>after a while he tells me he's done
>tell him to clean up the mess he made in the sink
>comes around behind me and says "oops I forgot to peel this one haha"
>starts fondling my dick and peeling the foreskin

Excuse me, that’s a bit gay

I cri.

you know, life in the 21st century is fucking boring

don't cri

;_;

Attached: 1367110645.png (1304x1080, 512K)

oh really? you want something like 20th century with ruining czech? we live literally in gold age of humanity. people never lived so well before now and they will hardly live like that after.

Why

Attached: 1384993837.png (1008x720, 460K)

My mom was in Belarus for holiday and she liked it very much.

>pre electricity
>sun goes down
>"guess I'll sleep lol"

but there is nothing to live for
everything just feels artificial, everyone's brainwashed by entertainment and media, degeneracy running rampart

I would love to start a colony somewhere very far away and just live there, building, improving, having goals

this just wagecucking all day, talking with people about dumb useless shit that doesn't matter and retarded crap like videogames and movies

The Polish Canadian guy didn't actually die, right? Is he still here?

Attached: 12423645756823.jpg (255x253, 9K)

and what do you want to live for?

I want to live to see something I made matter

desuarchive.org/int/thread/111122453/#111122901
Why isn't he posting here anymore? Is he really dead like this user says?

If only I talked to him more...

for example?

already gave you one

>>

>I would love to start a colony somewhere very far away and just live there, building, improving, having goals

this? well, you can go to village to build your farm.

and how do I get the money to buy the land?
can't just go to the woods and chop down trees, that's illegal, gotta pay for it
Oh you want to build? Better get a billion permits!

I want to be free

i don't know mate, but you wanted to build whole colony somehow and now it finds out you can't even into building ordinary farm.

You don't get it
I want to experience the manifest destiny

>I want to experience the manifest destiny
yeah, it's really hard to get what you want.
i bet even you don't get it.

what do you mean I don't get

>le degeneracy le purposelessness le brainwashing
Having enough time to worry about bullshit like this is a privilege. What greater purpose do you think medieval peasants lived for? The truth is they had no "purpose," they worked for their feudal Lord who'd leave them only a fraction of their produce and then hope for the best because starvation and famine were widespread in medieval Europe, partially because the low grain fertility rate and little developed agriculture and on the other hand because food preservation was very limited and long distance trade of basic food was practically non existent. One bad harvest/long winter would mean people would go hungry, two bad harvests in a row meant that people start dying and only the richer among them survive. Social mobility was extremely low, hygiene and living conditions awful, not to mention the "opportunity" to get levied by your lord in a revolt that's doomed to fail and die the most pointless death imaginable. This was a normal part of life for ~95% of people that were peasants (ie most of the population) during the high medieval.

Or maybe you'd rather live in the 19th century, a century where those poor peasants were basically forced by hunger and poverty (and by the late 19th century dramatically falling grain prices) to go work in factories owned by industrialists who paid them shit wages and often forced them to spend these in the company stores, and where local communities couldn't even decide how to live their lives - macro-economic conditions, the clergy and the factory-owners did?

Or maybe you have something else on your mind. It doesn't matter either way, because you're romanticizing the past. The dead giveaway is the fact that you think that "degeneracy" is something characteristic for this era, not something that has always existed. But whatever, keep thinking about le purposelessness of modern life while people your age were wasting their youth in back-breaking labor few centuries ago.

i mean you don't know what exactly you want.

Yeah Belarus is very nice to visit

Attached: 56D6E510-F7EB-4FBF-8AAF-CFC9B9163AC0.jpg (2560x1440, 1.62M)

lose weight

no one does, our lives have no purpose, no matter what you do you're gonna die anyway

then why didn't you kill yourself yet?

Who's more obnoxious? People who romanticize the middle ages or those who romanticize hunter-gatherer societies?

we were born to love

there are people like that? wow.

>oh yes I just LOVE doing useless shit for MONEY which I can then SPEND on more useless shit!!
>OH IM DEAD NOW HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT LOL

you'd be much happier in the past than today

you can't say this seriously.

Sono Chi No Sadame...

Attached: IMG_20190913_103212.jpg (3120x4160, 1.52M)

most people would

At least you live in Ukraine, there's adventure there.
Here in Czech Republic life is too easy to be fun.

Yes. The idea came about in the 1960's when such anti-establishment, countercultural ideas were popular, but it doesn't match what we know about modern hunter-gatherers.

quillette.com/2017/12/16/romanticizing-hunter-gatherer/

And regarding the middle ages, just look at /his/.
>le consumerism blah blah look at me, I'm 13 and deeper than all of you abloo bloo
It's never been easier to do whatever the fuck you please. Wanna build a farm? You can buy land in Ukraine for few thousand €. The truth is that in the past you'd never even get such an opportunity, you're just incompetent and can't make it in the world and want everything served to you on a silver plate so instead you romanticize the times when you had lower social mobility, no opportunities, and very little control over your own life.

i bet if somebody takes internet away from you you'd cry like lil girl.

žížalky are better

>people in the past
>have to work 12 hours per day on farm or in a factory just to afford food
>me today
>work from home for 0-2 hours per day and make enough money to live comfortably and afford hobbies
the past is fucking garbage

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

>At least you live in Ukraine, there's adventure there.
wanna adventures like this? do you think it's funny, it's entertainment? well, i have good news for you nobody prevents you from going to ukraine to get this adventures. each fan of this show can take part there.

Attached: 1568355182225.jpg (1080x1350, 138K)

He oбpaщaй нa нeгo внимaния, oн нecoвepшeннoлeтний и нe oчeнь yмный. Paнee oн yтвepждaл, чтo вce вeликиe дpeвниe цивилизaции являютcя этнoгocyдapcтвaми.

Из кaкoй чacти Укpaины ты poдoм? Tы aнoн из Oдecы?
Why would you post this?

this guy's dream is to live in Ukraine
how dumb does one have to be to want something like this?

no, why odessa, we are kievan.

well, after deep introspection I came to a conclusion that I too shall move to Ukraine some time in the future
it's really the best choice if you are a programmer bugman

you just said that ukraine is interesting country with adventures unlike czech.

We shall form a mini v4 in Ukraine

I didn't say that, and it was probably meant ironically

The former
I'd rather be a hunterer gatherer than a medieval peasant, peasants were fucked big time, especially here

>it's really the best choice if you are a programmer bugman
why? programmers from ex-ussr go to poland as far as i know. there is even one rusky programmer who writes in rub under polish flag. though he's mentally ill a bit .

Why breed more children when you can have old people wear exoskeletons and be as productive as ever?

While I overall agree, the birth rate crisis seems to be unique to this age. Same with environmental issues. So pepik does have a point about degeneration. These are new problems.

>I want to live in Ukraine as a freelancer because numbeo tells me i can spend a quarter of what I spend in my v4 country there

>i don't realize i will live in a 30-floor muraveinik in Paznyaki with no infrastructure to speak of and no one around will speak English, also my local airport won't even have 30-euro flights to Barcelona I'm used to

Is your bf a reverse trap? Reverse traps are a god tier fetish. In contrast, regular traps are trash and completely gay.

Isnt reverse trap a girl who looks like a boi?

Except you can't

what kind of infrastructure do you want?

When will you let russia officialy annex the east?

When will you let Slovakia officialy annex the Carpathians?

When will you let Poland officially annex Galicja?

Ever heard the Russian government has a program that gives land to people willing to settle in the far east?

Kyiv looks like New York compared to the shithole I grew up in, but ironically it still has lower prices.
>no one around will speak English,
Not an issue.
>also my local airport won't even have 30-euro flights to Barcelona I'm used to
I've never even stepped into an airport, big deal.

twitter.com/CT24zive/status/1172105750858084358?s=20

Why, yes.

>implying I wouldn't live in a good neighbourhood in Kijów
>implying I would speak English for no reason
>implying I would ever take a cheap flight to Barcelona
>implying

No wonder, there's literally nothing there

The funniest thing about the underage Czech teen is that he apparently thinks that brainwashing is an entirely recent phenomenon, lmao.

Propaganda didn't exist before 1992

my dad considered it as a very good offer
luckily mother was against it

I bought alcohol and feel guilty about it

we're going to let germany to annex west of poland, russians north of poland and we'll take chervona rus as our rightful clay.

no he's a femboy

Joke all you want, but that lil' negro probably does think something like that unironically.

Propaganda is a soviet invention.

advertisements are a corporate propaganda

>we're going to let germany to annex west of poland
Silesia is rightful Czech land

This, that's why the Bulgarian black sea coast is the superior choice.

>still in EU (thus you can use all the advantages) but you can bribe your way out of murder if needed
>just slightly more expensive than Ukraine but negligible when you settle in and find out the local ways
>cheap housing (both to buy and rent)
>beach, parties and tourist slags during summer
>low taxes
>cheap flights

Cons might be webm related.

Attached: average day in burgas.webm (640x360, 850K)

maybe, but you're from slovakia.

I feel dizzy.
I think this is it for me.

Czechia=Slovakia

Wrong, you are inferior

Wrong, you are a capital nigger

Monarchic divine right to rule is the most radical paradigm of brainwashing.

>beach, parties and tourist slags during summer
Ah, Sazopol is really great place with really great beach. So many girls get tan topless, i was afraid to get out of water because i wasn't used to view like this.

hey it's not our fault we are better

how similar is slovakian language to czech?

Very, but it's more of a cultural thing

Czechs = 50% german, 50% slavs
Slovaks = 50% czech, 50% magyar
therefore slovaks are 25% czech, 25% german, 25% magyar and 25% slav
in other words, mutts

>Being proud of living in the c*pital
Yikes!