/flag/ + /extraflags/

Montréal edition

Previous Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Having troubles installing the script?
Ask here

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

>Other flag tools?
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Jow Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-for-Jow Forums

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Montreal.svg.png (1024x511, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brantsteele.net/hungergames/disclaimer.php
et.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanepi_vald
tvm.com.mt/en/news/watch-vandal-burns-pride-week-flag-in-hal-balzan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we need to do another one of those hunger game sims or something similar. That was hilarious and kinda wish i was here to do bantz while it happened

my classes are so hard

We're in agreement for once.

Just make one :^)
brantsteele.net/hungergames/disclaimer.php

We should wait a little while before making one again.

>wew

Later fuggers

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-13-08-17-04.png (720x1280, 224K)

This. Better do it when there's the most people.
bai

this is my last day posting with this flag

Why does it seem like my posts aren't bumping the threads up?
Why? What flag are you changing to?

Attached: apu apustaja (2).png (256x197, 8K)

goodbye

Mysterious one, aren't you?

Attached: smug apu.jpg (699x485, 60K)

bye

Attached: 1559450317141.jpg (1536x960, 307K)

What are you doing still up? Where are the yuropoors?

my sleep schedule is pretty fudged up atm, this happens pretty often for me unfortunately
dunno where the euros are, guess they're just waking up/at work

I'm here, if you consider me as euro.

bump

I was just about to head to bed, hence phoneposting. How's your day been? Did you just wake up?

So far the day's been ok. I woke up some time ago. You?

It's 2:42 pm. I did nothing productive today.

(((unknown sponsor)))
uwu

PM? Not AM?
That never happened ok

I meant am, of course. I am clearly too tired to type correctly, so bye until tomorrow.

Yeah, you should rest. Bye.

We can still make it happen

Attached: 1563930934613.png (528x404, 76K)

now kiss

Attached: 1553135343781.png (640x640, 345K)

nuuuu

that would be gay, I was only talking about friendily holding hands in a no homo way

bump

et.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanepi_vald

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Attached: dudeweed.png (1920x1219, 53K)

>Lubin injures himself
Is this real life?

Sebier, why? ;_;

LEWD

goodbye lads...

agreed

Ħallieba.

What's up with Hallieba?

I love them.

Malawi
Fiji

Oh whoops, both links are on Jow Forums

tvm.com.mt/en/news/watch-vandal-burns-pride-week-flag-in-hal-balzan/

kek

Attached: file.png (683x183, 24K)

woah

Didn't know that Bunnik had a unique flag, pass by there semi-frequently so here you go

bump

this

that

tit

>tit

Attached: ff8733df0223c4236d1235a457801126-imagepng.png (472x413, 68K)

yes

That's a benis xDDD

b

Attached: phpwj9SBf.gif (320x240, 423K)

:--DDDD

>The red heraldic cross represents the "Christian motives and principles which governed the founders of the city," according to the city's official web site. The five emblems represent the ancestral presence of Indigenous peoples and the four main European ethnic groups that were settled in the city in the 19th century, and which are also represented on the Canadian Red Ensign. They are:
>A white pine, representing the continual presence of First Nations Indigenous peoples, specifically using a central Haudenosaunee/Iroquois symbol.
>A blue Fleur-de-lys, of the Royal House of Bourbon, representing the French. (The
original coat of arms on which the flag is modelled had a beaver in place of the fleur-de-lys until 1936.)
>A red Rose of Lancaster, representing the English.
>A shamrock, representing the Irish.
>A thistle, representing the Scottish.
cool flag

The city looks cool too
>mfw i'm slowly turning into a ouiaboo

Attached: Montreal-Skyline.jpg (2395x1223, 1.4M)

I've heard that Montreal is one of the chillest places in Canada, would be interested in visiting one day.

>ouiaboo
what?
how hard would it be to get job there without french?

Study french, you fug

Yeah it really, I want to visit too. Montreal is actually one of the very few places I would leave Greece for permanently, even if they have snow in the roads in fucking April.
Like weeaboo but for French culture etc.
>how hard would it be to get job there without french?
There are some places in the city were people speak English at home, and there is a Latino community as well so maybe just maybe you'd find a job

I'm
don't think duolingo will be enough

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-12-22-25-06.png (540x960, 95K)

I hate Montreal. Quebec City is better.

What's with the little man in the back of the ship? Is he going to put an end to his life?

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Quebec_City.svg.png (1024x683, 26K)

no
he is going to put an end to his suffering :)

>I suffer in Quebec City
Do Quebecers really?

Attached: 1024px-Québec_City_skyline_(Quintin_Soloviev).jpg (1024x576, 214K)

It made me think of the mermaids and other statues such as Neptune that they put on the front of ships, but I don't think that's the right side.

I couldn't find anything about it, what I found describing the symbolism of the flag is not mentioning the man

hows alberta?
job, climate and community wise

when im rich im gonna have my house topped off with copper roofing

Looks like shit

eyy you installed

What?

Aren't you the user from wallonia that goslar was talking to the other day?

>job
There is a plethora of jobs here apparently, but there is also a plethora of people applying for one job position at any time. And they are picky. Many employers at minimum wage places are nepotistic; they seem to only hire those of their own ethnicities. I see stores and restaurants where all employees are flips or pajeets, etc. If you're not educated in STEM, don't feel confident about getting a job here.
>climate
Half the year is snowy. It gets cold like -30°C in the dead of winter, then it gets hot like +30°C in the dead of summer. There are tornadoes. There are forest fires every year that cause an orange sky in the cities - picrel - and it feels awful to breathe in. It is somewhat dry too; some people get nosebleeds from the combination of cold and dry in the winter.
>community
Each community has one predominant ethnicity, as in ethnic minorities often self-segregate into specific communities. I live in a "family town" where there are a lot of children and teenagers growing up here. They can be a nuisance. One time a teenager on a fucking scooter stole my pepperoni sticks out of my hoodie's pouch.

Overall I don't like it and I miss the place where I grew up.

Attached: 2018-08-16T00-00-19.7Z--1280x720.jpg (372x209, 11K)

>this whole post
inb4 sonoma rant

???

guess not then lmao
go back a thread or two and youll see what I was talking about

I have converted.

I don't get it.

Did you become gatholic? :DDD

I would assume he's going to make some sort of reply how ethic minorities stick together or something

You finally became Orthodox??

Attached: 528.png (680x1214, 316K)

>If you're not educated in STEM, don't feel confident about getting a job here.
i do have an engineering degree, but i need at least a year of experience working to be able to move to canada
>climate
does work/life stops during winter?
>and it feels awful to breathe in.
that might not be good for my ashtma
>Overall I don't like it and I miss the place where I grew up.
where?

>tfw not qt maltse gf (male) to eat her pastizzi

Hah. Guess which.

I hope to the true one

Attached: 31073423_186811411949038_7439671008699749368_n.jpg (960x537, 75K)

>there religious people on Jow Forums

Attached: wtf.jpg (550x550, 31K)

Do they make you learn Dutch in Wallonia?

Jow Forums is a Christian site, Satan

Attached: Παντοκράτωρ.jpg (1484x1279, 732K)

>orthowave
kek

>anti religious post
>those digits

Attached: religious wojak.jpg (1000x944, 83K)

weeeeeeeew

>i do have an engineering degree
Your engineering degree means nothing here. You have to study again to get an engineering degree that counts.
>does work/life stops during winter?
Not at all. There is no such thing as a snow day for either students or workers. Even in -30°C you are expected to come to work and you will probably get fired if you call your boss and say "I can't get there, I'm snowed in".
>where?
Nova Scotia - I grew up in a village on the Mainland near Cape Breton.

Optional

What's Canadian village life like? Also nice digits

>You have to study again to get an engineering degree that counts.
If this wasn't clear enough, what I meant is that foreign education often doesn't count here and you will probably have to get educated at the UofA or at NAIT in the same field.

Stop shitposting already Lucy

It's pretty based tbqhywf

Attached: 1566368811295.jpg (398x590, 62K)

Attached: gadolig.jpg (720x688, 35K)

My family had 10 acres of land and grew rhubarb, apples, etc. I spent a lot of time as a child exploring the woods. There was a lot of privacy considering that my house was surrounded by woods and a very long driveway; you could walk outside in the yard naked and no one would ever see it. We had a restaurant, church, convenience store, etc. but had to drive a bit away for shopping at bigger places or for going to school. A lot of seafood there too; relatives often gave us crabs and fish they fished up for free.

Attached: 14556756789.png (476x818, 416K)

Also, my family owns two private beaches there. It's really nice going to a beach with no one else there at all.

install extraflags

interesting, i didnt read anything about having to study again in canada's web page