Was you country ever bombed by the burgers?

was you country ever bombed by the burgers?
>flag
We got it fine so far

Attached: flyingburger.jpg (3579x2436, 3.7M)

yea, my town was bombed in ww2 bye them
fucking americans

Yes but it was a friendly bombing

Yes they burned by town down

And friendly raping xDD

????????

YES cause we were axis

Yes

yes, kinda ironic for a paragon of liberty bombing, raping and invading the first republic in asia

yes because these shortcocked fatasses were envious of our fit bodies and big cocks
also being an ally to the third reich, but mostly because of the first reason

This seems to be the most common reason they bomb people for

We were not bombed but they once came here and killed our people

We were nuked by them in January 1966.

That was the UN

Yeah in WW2 the Nazis even put up posters to stay indoors out of fear of anglo flyers. There was a whole propaganda campaign about it.

I think they done some nuke test here, but otherwise no.

I am talking about the event that happened even before the annexation

First one I found

>1944 28 January –
A train carrying 800 Allied prisoners of war was bombed when it crossed a bridge on the Ponte Paglia in Allerona, Italy, approximately 400 British, U.S. and South African prisoners being killed. In anticipation of the Allied advance, the POWs had been evacuated from PG Campo 54 at Fara-in-Sabina outside of Rome, and were being transported to Germany in unmarked cattle cars. The prisoners of war had been padlocked in the cars and were crossing the bridge when B-26s of the 320th Bombardment Group arrived to blow up the bridge. The driver stopped the train on the span, leaving the prisoners locked inside to their fate. While many escaped, approximately 400 were killed, according to local records, and witness testimony. The mass graves were later destroyed by subsequent bombardments.

yes a lot

Attached: nuclear test site.png (1882x927, 3.65M)

Yes , but we got them back

Attached: pl004404.jpg (1024x1441, 195K)

It was for the good cause

My home country Serbia was bombed unjustly by American savages

they didn't bombed you enough desu

Does "friendly fire" count?
We're nothing special just a hundred thousand dead as a result of US collateral damage in WW2.
Bomber aircraft weren't really a thing during the Phil-Am war since aircraft were experimental or not invented yet depending on whose claim you believe.

No, we were bombed many times by the Angloids and once by Germans (allegedly by mistake)

based anglo

t. protestant

Americans got confuse then they see islands as it seems

AHAHAHAHAHA

Not yet and I don't know what are they waiting for

So long as Taco Bell remains they will leave you in peace

no, not that i know of. only bombed by nazis, and then bombed by bongs and ruskies going after the nazis.

Hey I played that map in BF5

Taco Bell is an american brand and are not even real tacos. There is literally zero reason for the US to not go full nuclear on Mexico. Especially Ecatepec, the worst shithole in the world.

Attached: images (13).jpg (727x422, 58K)

still waiting for nuclear war with usa

Attached: 1568354674076.jpg (320x240, 13K)

>ecatepec

Why this sound so funny to me

>rape
american soldiers died at normandy because eager french pussy flooded the beaches

in reality they died of exhaustion because they had to walk on foot for the first time in their lives
if only there were space for their mobility scooters on the barges...

Please make Mexico you ally so the US nuke us instead or Russia

When you hear that word in Mexico you automatically associate it with crime and poverty. Basically everyone living in that shithole of a "city" are low life thieves/drug dealers/rapists, you name it, if it exists and it's bad, it lives in Ecatepec.

im on mobile and have no idea what country this is but your welcome for beating hitler and the ussr

lmao, dumb amerimutt

nope but during cold war we were to be glassed so hard,

Attached: cele-polska.jpg (1000x600, 200K)

Eca is an expression similar to "Eww" for lusophones (or at least brazilians), tepec just sound sexual for some reason but i really dont know, silly brain eh.

Why do you want to me nuked so bad mexibro? The burgers have spike knife missiles now, i would 100% preffer an spike missile than some normie nuke

They once "accidentally" bombed one airbase near Vladivostok during Korean war,but nobody remembers it

>flag
>post
Expectable

In WW2 by accident

Why burgers can't navigate properly?
It makes sense since they have big problems with geography in general

Whats up with americans and bombing people by accident?

you sure understand that it's impossible

Just look at all of these "Americans pointing certain countries on the map" videos

Dunno but pic related

Attached: H0132-L98947822.jpg (705x1024, 164K)

>was you country ever bombed by the burgers?
yes

Attached: US-total-fallout-51-70.jpg (4201x2376, 965K)

I remember one of those where a woman pointed to fucking suriname asking if it was Brazil, even after having my interaction with americans on Jow Forums abd being aware of their conditions i still refuse to believe those videos are real, just for the sake of my faith in humanity

Saved

Do the us suffers or suffered from any radiaction effect due to nuclear testings? This fallout doens't look good for the water suppies tho

cali looks kinda cool on this map

Of course, the areas downwind from Nevada had proven elevated cancer rates and everything else that comes with decades of nukes being set off in your backyard. It's well documented but of course it's all hush hush in public discourse because it doesn't look good in the resume.

desu between liberals and cancer I might actually prefer cancer (source: I live in CA)

Why do you want to be nuked so bad mexibro?
Because this place is filled with subhumans that bring nothing good to the world. Every day I read in the news about rapes, killings, assaults and all that kind of stuff that made me lose hope for this shithole. Only this year the number of deaths by murder is around 20'000, and it is not a country that is as war. To put it in perspective, since the Donbas conflict in Ukraine started in 2014, there has been around 15'000 deaths, and that is a real conflict, you could even call it a war. A 5-year ongoing war with less deaths than a year in this "country at peace".

Only because your leader doesn't want to

During WW2

Jesus, America

Lmao,and these fuckers were laughing at us because of this minor shit in severodvinsk,burgers literally nuked themselves

>Hurr durr we need to nuke ourselves into oblivion to prevent russians from doing it
Disgusting

>be american
>get nuked

during ww2, american bombers would drop their fuel tanks over my grandparent's villages and it hit their neighbours house

look who's talking

Does accidentally dropping a nuke in your cunt count as beeing bombed?

This is getting to a complete new level of burgery

Not yet, but they are pissed off at us for being mean to Israel so soon probably.