Where is this photo located?

really interested can’t figure out the terrain

Attached: 8F10C501-8EA7-4F70-BC76-CCFCB59ADC26.jpg (960x1280, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xb_rgQ4IDS8
scammer.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you really want it I can post it on Russian reddit analogue in sub society where they find places all over the wolrd by photo.

that would be great this is a photo from someone who is scamming millions off older people somewhere

Are you trying to find them so you can expose them? Unironically based, fucking hate those people

where did u find it

yes theres an entire case its based around cryptocurrency they are manipulating people for months then hinting to go on localbitcoins then they use an exchange to launder the money its pretty sad because big exchanges are either helping them or don’t know, and theres about 500+ scammed so far on another chatting app so i’m trying to help locate if this is a real photo

its a photo from a scammer that might be real after hours of convincing them to take a cool city photo

do you know their country?

Can anyone recognize that purple ad? I think that's a really good hint

they are mostly from asian region my friend scammed from someone saying she is from singapore but that photo doesn’t look like it, others are in hong kong and China but china is just too big to try find those ones its a syndicate of about 50 hired scammers working 10 hours a day

Looks like phillipines.

looks like Southeast Asia

hire Jim Brown to destroy them

youtube.com/watch?v=xb_rgQ4IDS8
scammer.info/

Yeah looks like the Philippines I'm not sure where though mainly because of the call center Sitel in the picture and the ad looks like Anne Curtis I'll need a clearer picture of the ad to confirm though.

What is the scam about?

This is definetely flipland, I feel like i've seen this same scenery somewhere before.

Yep, search "Sitel Philippines" in google maps

I thought it was Thailand originally but it’s most likely the Philippines.

found it, just trying to figure out a link that isn't 'spam'

too difficult, just search 'Sitel Philippines OJV Site' on maps and orientate it with the image
we did it reddit!

I think I found it too, I see the same park and the antenna building in the pic, but not sure yet.

It's the OJV site? I've been looking around that area but I couldn't the right angle.

its the same one, there's the 3 or 4 long roofs in front, the 4 fields off to the right, the red roof to the left of the antenna, etc.

1 step

Attached: sitel_group_map.png (1080x564, 292K)

Attached: 2 second step.png (825x623, 228K)

Attached: 3rd.png (722x534, 191K)

yeah

Yeah you're right here's the street map.

Attached: 1.jpg (1712x790, 208K)

to the right*

I wonder what building the picture is taken though.

Attached: 2.jpg (988x815, 313K)

Here, interesting puzzle.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-161334.jpg (1080x1920, 1.29M)

Just to check if we're in the same area, think this is it

Attached: 1537014229282.png (1764x995, 3.95M)

the one just behind the antenna building

>sitel

i used to work there, its in ortigas, philippines

yeah

thanks that information will help a lot theres an exchange called dobiexchange listing fake coins that scammers are using as a front to get people to buy then they take off with their btc and leave them with the random coin, these people have no clue what cryptocurrency is either so its very irritating and the exchange claims they don’t know either which is bullshit

So a flip was scamming people with bitcoin?

Attached: 5.png (1796x820, 3.16M)

do your own homework, goody two shoes.
Old people are fucken dumb useless money pits, and deserve to get scammed anyways.

just above what i said pretty must theres hired people befriending people for months online, talking, video chat, gaming you name it then saying they are investing into a project they have inside information on and most of the people have decided to join in not thinking the website is directing the money to some boss somewhere if that makes sense its very detailed and planned out it shocked me when i realised

Attached: 6.png (1813x848, 3.23M)

TIL Philippines is not a shithole

No man, it's only good if I'm part of the scam because I'll make a lot of money if I'm not in on it then they deserve some retribution.

50% are middle aged people just looking for a friend and some are very smart and work high end jobs.

Attached: 6last.png (1813x848, 3.23M)

Got weed out the competition.

if they were smart they wouldn't be middle aged and friendless, nor would they get scammed out of their retirement by flips.

sometimes rich smart people get manipulated because they are very disconnected and depressed to talking to everyday humans and are just trying man you would be shocked