Noooooooooo! yobai is RAPE!!!

>noooooooooo! yobai is RAPE!!!

Attached: 1533421710847-int.png (1288x800, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk
youtube.com/watch?v=5d47n6E-oxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate koreans too

as if anyone cares about you

based

stfu or become a jap colony again gook

I don't even know what your flag is.

it's Kazakhstan

>tf
>tp
you defeated japan and liberated korea.
if you don’t like it you have no one else to blame but yourself

based jap educating his colonial gook subject on basic geography

yea and now we've seen our mistake since you have stabbed us in the back and sided with the PRC

go shoot up a school nigger

Based

cringe
based

Japan - based and redpilled
k*rea - cringe and soypilled

I can't hear you as the soy has made your vocal chords too weak to speak to me

whatever helps you morons sleep at night

Attached: E40AC85B-29DA-447C-8EFF-0D69D10F5DF5.png (484x379, 54K)

the masculine Jap can handle it unlike the feminine gook """men"""

Phytoestrogens don't affect humans, you dumb burger munching faggot.

It's Kazakhstan, and I know why they hate Koreans too.

Kazakhstan has some Korean diaspora history. I once talked with a Kazakh guy online, I didn't even reveal I'm Asian but he started talking about the Koreans in their country. According to him, his neighbor had a dog as a pet, but some day her pet suddenly disappeared. Few days later, when she walked around a market she found her dog, sold as a meat on a Korean owner's booth.

>dont affect humans
explains why the Japanese are unaffected while Koreans are infested with soy

Based

Attached: 1554168632455.png (459x429, 191K)

Did Korea make anime traps and yaoi, or other such shit? Japan is the most cucked nation and it's clearly evident from their degenerate anime which rampantly promotes gayness.

based correct leaf

subhuman, the Kazakh is right in his assessment

still not as gay as you gook

Has Korea apologized and compensated for this?

lol there's actually stories about koreans eating all local wildlife in a lot of countries believe it or not.

what's your people's problem? is beef not good enough for you guys?

no because gook savages deny their crimes just like the PRC

And now Japanese women are enjoying prostitution

Attached: 13% Jap Teenager girls is a prostitute3.jpg (668x669, 165K)

>gook savages deny their crimes just like the PRC
name 1 that you didn’t pull from your arse

>pills of baby flesh sold in the streets of Soyul

ok gook

>>pills of baby flesh sold in the streets of Soyul
made by chinks, distributed by chinks, consumed by chinks
case closed.

by siding with PRC you are complacent

We will reunite with north, and with of China, we'll take revenge for the Japanese oppression in Korea and China already hates them due to Nanking. U.S will not interfere because it's worthless as it's clearly evident from all of their recent wars be it in Vietnam or Afghanistan. They had the best equipment to fight in Afghanistan yet their coward soldiers failed against the natives and now they're trying to "negotiate" with them because they don't want to admit that they lost miserably.

>noooooooooo! yobai isn't RAPE!!! our japan didn't

Attached: yobai2.jpg (685x529, 175K)

With help*

>by siding with PRC you are complacent
why do you keep making things up, mutt??
>factually the most friendly first world nation to the US
>nooo y-you have sided with chinks!
it is just beyond me

>You're not complacent with the PRC

would say otherwise gook

There is a 0% chance that this is accurate.

In your alternate fairy tale universe, yes.

>There is a 0% chance that this is accurate.

Attached: prostitutes in Japan2.jpg (821x2550, 677K)

Where is the Jomon poster when we need him?
Did his family force him into a psycho-ward?
He can match up against this Korean retard.

so you are never going to explain how we are being complacent with PRC?

You are a PRC Vassal

Korea, prior to being a jao colony, was a puppet of the Han and then the Manchu. It is natural for the subservient gook to return to the order of the Han, but the PRC is evil

ok asshat just drop your proxy

well their capital city was literally named after the HAN, before they changed it to seoul.

Calm down jap
Rape your mother it's your traditional culture LMAO

Attached: Yobai3.jpg (918x361, 185K)

kek I just remembered that

no proxy, I'm a huwhite male

at least the jap has culture beyond subservience and degeneracy unlike you gook

>jap has culture beyond subservience
>Rape is culture

Attached: 1567411586143.png (398x398, 186K)

Hey don't be so butthurt alright?
Isn't it your holiday right?
You have relatives visiting your home now, and they must be wondering what the NEET son is doing lately, and probably asking your parents if he is seeing a psychiatrist right now.
Get out of your room finally, and show your face to them, and give some allowance to your nieces and nephews.

it was the romans and greeks that named cities all across europe so are european countries current vassals of Italy and Greece
interesting logic, crackbrain

Subjugating other nations and committing war crimes is culture? Weebs should honestly jump off a cliff and end their worthless lives.

that doesn't look like it was mostly rape to me

>no proxy, I'm a huwhite male
is this you? youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk

In Korea, rape has historically been illegal and a crime.
So we can't understand Japanese culture. This is all a Korean fault. Sorry japan

Attached: 1544420157705.png (643x1242, 129K)

I'm not a weeb, I just respect good allies. Japan is not dumb enough to repeat past mistakes and will not betray us again

you treacherous gooks have had your chance. You have made a failed state and are gravitating towards the evil PRC

no, but this is not the first time I've been accused of being Japanese behind a proxy (that happened when I took the piss on some Koreans in an online game)

America is the best country, and Japan is the best Asian country

저 양키너드새끼한테 먹이주지마 ㅅㅂ 찐내풍기면서 발광하잖아

Imagine being butthurt over a fucking flag, I hate gooks so much

Attached: 1553555792695.jpg (837x480, 119K)

내가 하는거 아님 병신아 나도 저렇게 버털트한 새끼 나도 싫어함 뭔 프록시 타령하고 자빠졌냐 저새낀 븅신이

팩트 가져와서 팩트로 찍어 누를 생각만 해야지 이상한 유튜브 동영상 가져오고 이상한 드립치고 저건 병신이야 그냥

says fucking pooland my sides

I apologize to Korean people on behalf of other Japanese for deeply traumatizing them so that now they have to get butthurt everytime they see the sun in the sky.
Pls forgive us.

BAHAHAHA FUCK MY SIDES

Poland is based, dumb gook

ching chong indeed

>gravitating towards the evil PRC
Yeah? And? We don't want to be with a loser country, who copes and doesn't accept that they've lost to some desert people, in a war they fought for over a decade. Being an ally with China and reunification with north is far better than being a friend of your retarded nation which is being lead by a literal clown.

uh-oh

>Poland is based
Agreed. When I feel bad about my country I look at the mistake that is P*land

Attached: A78F1C62-2F7D-423B-B4F8-600A907CF1A9.jpg (750x975, 171K)

>we don't want to be a loser country
>becomes a Chinese cuck state as you have existed for most of history

KEK

Better than being an Israeli slave like you.

븅신아 적당히해 떽떽 거려봐야 한국 이미지만 병신되지 여기 새끼들이 저새끼 깔거 같냐 팩트 가져와서 짓눌러야지 말싸움 하면 니가 이기냐?? 심지어 나라를 주제로 들어가면 한국이 미국을 뭘로 이길건데?? 주제는 일본의 요바이다 그럼 그 요바이만 집중해서 나처럼 팩트로 공격하던가 왜 시발 감정적인 대응으로 떽떽 거리기만함? 그럼 한국만 병신되는거임 여기서 일뽕들 한둘인줄 아냐? 제발 부탁인데 그냥 빠져 있어

Yeah, but it seems that people in your country have a really hard accepting the truth that you guys lost to Japan, and got annexed by us without having a single significant fight.
Then you were basically a docile Japanese bitch for next 3 decades.
Even Taiwan had a stronger resistance upon annexing.
B-BUT WE WUZ REBEL AND SHIEEEET
No you weren't.

says the country where over 30% of the population reads the Torah despite not being chosenites

I can post how backward and shithole Joseon was compared to Edo Japan, but it's not my cup of tea.
I will leave that kinda distasteful shitposting to schizo-Netouyos.

based

thank you italy very cool

youtube.com/watch?v=5d47n6E-oxM

haha holy shit that's gay as fuck

You realize warcrimes were real and Japs were worse than jews and sex trafficking millions of women and selling millions of pounds of opium to Chinese, right?

For what they have done to Republican China, two nukes weren’t fully enough. Actually ten nukes should have been more fair if you consider the damage they caused for Republican China

They got away with more warcrimes and buried many more because Japanese were waging a policy of total war and eradication of entire segments of the population of China

These Japanese are willingly really evil in hiding the horrific truth of the deeds of Shinzo Abe’s grandfather Nobosuke Kishi. They are completely fanatically blind and becoming blinder like they have in
WWII

Japanese have no right to bury the horrific actions they have inflicted

See Mark Driscoll’s Absolute Erotic, Absolute Grotesque: The Living, Dead, and Undead in Japan’s Imperialism, 1895–1945

Japanese were purely demonic and evil. And they will repeat it again with blind fanaticism, because the inherent flaws in their ideology and culture

>They got away with more warcrimes and buried many more because Japanese were waging a policy of total war and eradication of entire segments of the population of China
that's pretty fucking based

Shinzo Abe’s grandfather was complicit in the sex trafficking of hundreds of thousands of not just Chinese or Korean women but poor Japanese prostitutes in the countryside. But Japanese are too blinded and media is too tightly controlled for them to realize any of this, which is agreed upon in academia

You realize warcrimes were real and Japs were worse than jews and sex trafficking millions of women and selling millions of pounds of opium to Chinese, right?

For what they have done to Republican China, two nukes weren’t fully enough. Actually ten nukes should have been more fair if you consider the damage they caused for Republican China

They got away with more warcrimes and buried many more because Japanese were waging a policy of total war and eradication of entire segments of the population of China

These Japanese are willingly really evil in hiding the horrific truth of the deeds of Shinzo Abe’s grandfather Nobosuke Kishi. They are completely fanatically blind and becoming blinder like they have in
WWII

Japanese have no right to bury the horrific actions they have inflicted

See Mark Driscoll’s Absolute Erotic, Absolute Grotesque: The Living, Dead, and Undead in Japan’s Imperialism, 1895–1945

Japanese were purely demonic and evil. And they will repeat it again with blind fanaticism, because the inherent flaws in their ideology and culture

Attached: BA940313-CFD7-457E-A574-E56D3DEFC9E2.png (350x224, 51K)

That is Republican China, not Maoist China

Japanese actually caused Mao and the communists to succeed in taking over China. And now they are denying any responsibility

Only retards deny that we invaded China horribly.
People call Abe a revisionist, and probably he might be, but he never said smth very controversial.

Republican China was a western sponsored and Christian led government.

You are choosing some imperialist heathen hellhole over something that was actually redeemable

That is Republican China, not Maoist China

Japanese actually caused Mao and the communists to succeed in taking over China. And now they are denying any responsibility

Attached: B5ECECD3-724C-4F8F-9203-CA89F9C8D35E.jpg (768x768, 217K)

But kuomintang was a corrupted shitfest and communists would take over anyway, it was only a matter of time

Shinzo Abe’s grandfather was a notorious sex trafficker and serial pedophile rapist

Who cares.

I don’t understand why you prefer some autistic atheist or pagan Japanese over some hardworking, Chinese Christians in America. You seem deluded to prefer Imperial Japan over Republican China

Kim Nobusuke was working for CIA.
Wish he'd been executed like initially planed.

Asian Americans

Attached: 940DFA6B-3364-44BC-B758-7368C86F3AA5.jpg (275x183, 9K)

I don’t understand why you prefer some autistic atheist or pagan Japanese over some hardworking, Chinese Christians in America. You seem deluded to prefer Imperial Japan over Republican China

Attached: 316E3711-9F02-4139-827D-6B863AF2ADCD.jpg (252x200, 7K)

Guess you are not Christian or have a soul

>korean """men"""
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1516955457752.png (321x185, 78K)

ye scavenging is part of our culture

Viktor Tsoi was a kazakh korean, pretty based desu

>안돼애애애애ㅐㅐㅐㅐㅐ 니 포스트들은 지금 한국의 평판을 망치고있어!!!!!!!!
t. Overmind drone insect

Attached: 1557236234588.png (785x1000, 254K)

It was an irrelevant peninsula where poorest indigenous Asians had lived in, no different than let's say Native Americans in America, Eskimos in Canada, Siberian Asians in Russia.
Japanese annexation brought civilization to Korea, the US/Soviet split it into North/South, and those indigenous Asians started thinking they are something more than abbos.

That's how Korea became what it is today.

Attached: Untitled.png (1320x1508, 1.45M)

Attached: 1530597517115-int.jpg (540x960, 76K)