Nordcuck didn't learn his lesson even after being beat up by paki

nordcuck didn't learn his lesson even after being beat up by paki

Attached: 1568362171566.jpg (2000x1125, 375K)

Based

What a gigantic faggot.

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

I too have a dog that can jump that high.

LEGEND. Fuck the haters

He is going to be bald 10 years from now

bet his pussy fresh bring him here

Based

KEK

He owned a house, he owned a Ferrari, he had money. Now its been taken away

do you even know the backstory, this fag is an embarrassment for whole fashist movment

Was this the guy who murdered his Asian step sister because she rejected him?

>sacrificing everything for his völk
Sounds pretty fucking based if you ask me

He did it for Jesus christ

based.
Fuck niggers.

>LEGEND
yea by getting the shit kicked out of him by an elderly paki.

Even with a gun he manage to get his ass handed to him, what a fucking failure of a human.

This. The guy's a fucking hero.

Fail or not, as long as the attacks are regular it sends a message the fags at the top are ignoring: We don't want shitskins in our country

Who is this pigskin?

If someone had training during his life, he won't just forget it when he gets old.

God I want to fuck his mouth (sexually) so bad.

>We don't want shitskins in our country
what have you done to make your glorious country better my friendly indigenous Australian.

you gotta break his teeth so he doesn't bite my friendly fingol.

>our country
Lol, you live on a stolen land that is not yours. There is absolutely no difference between you and the shitskin invaders in Norway.

Attached: varg.png (980x653, 648K)

Some spoiled brat who found Jesus and went mental

You are retarded , attacks like these , especially failed ones , will gather more sympathy to what you call shitskins you orange sun lasted piece of shit faggot with a deformed head

He tried to be a cool spree shooter but got taken down by an old man. Pretty cringe.

Who is he saluting

The court. It's only polite.

What? It was religious motivated? Pathetic

Attached: 08.jpg (401x485, 33K)

Based and vargpilled

I wonder what they plan to do with him. They can't keep him locked up for life, is a nordic country. The guy will never have a job or anyone really wanting anything to do with him so chances are he will try the whole thing again.

Attached: 1425790651781.jpg (282x341, 44K)

nobody feels sympathy for immigrants.
I call the cops on them every time I see a group.
My local hunting lodge has been seriously talking about putting up landmines on their usual routes.

The people who support the nonwhite invasion of europe will support it whether or not these things happen

They can send him my way

Attached: image.jpg (474x632, 47K)

True, mass shooting of invaders is detrimental to your cause, but mass killing isn't. You guys have to find a way to kill hundreds of shitskins, but in a way that it will look like an accident.

Food poisining?
gas leak?
There are many options

"Invasion"
Stoping this invasion is literally as easy as not signing a paper, your politicians are doing this to you , don't shoot innocent people

they can
>i am amerikkkan and let me tell you about blablablablabla

Attached: thatscute.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

>putting up landmines on their usual routes.
With that much dick waiving, I hope you guys sucked each other off my friendly endgy incel.

Attached: edgy.png (698x317, 383K)

What kinda massive fucking retard do you have to be to go planting landmines?

yeah getting wrecked by an unarmed paki sure did a lot for the völk

i dont know, by the looks of things, he would fit in with the guys doing the hanging.

>Lol, you live on a stolen land that is not yours. There is absolutely no difference between you and the shitskin invaders in Norway.

BASED VARG

They are not innocent and we have no control over our political system

Woah....

Attached: 1568146771671.png (1122x614, 538K)

they dont have to because you already have the area landmined you were too lazy to pick up after yugo wars, dumb gypoid turk

Rumour says it was to keep his family's blodline pure

>they are not innocent
You are deluded
>we have no control over our political system
If someone from the Middle East or China said this I'd believe him , not someone living in the west , you live in a fucking democracy , if you want to change your country you can easily , stop being an idiot

>what is a soft invasion
>what is ethnicide
I see browns, I call the police, simple as.
exactly ;)

Norway can keep him in jail for ever if they want. 21 + 21 + 21 +21 +21

>people

>I see browns, I call the police, simple as.
im actually more curious why would anyone want to stay in croatia.

Attached: 1415694713403.gif (500x700, 1018K)

We live in a democracy where the school curriculum starts teaching children at the age of 7 all the wonders of multiculturalism. Then almost all media is pro immigrant, other than some small complaints about integration or such but never the actual issues. Then you have political parties who are all pro immigrant except for maybe one party and every other party refuses to work with them.

If people were completely logical there would be next to zero nonwhite immigrants in Europe. They aren't though, most don't even think critically for any issue, they just do what comes naturally through years of training. And the training has a simple message, multiculturalism and non European immigration are good, if you dislike it in any way you are a nazi

they aren't. They're en route to Germany, but our cops beat them and chuck them back to Bosnia.

Its a difficult thing to swallow my friendly Croatian, to be a failure.

Attached: 1461354312324.gif (449x420, 1.92M)

Well Breivik is going to be locked up until he dies (unless he's broken out or something I guess). Same with John Ausonius in Sweden who shot immigrants in the 90s

>unless he's broken out or something I guess
That would be amazing

Attached: 1567112931539.png (680x680, 304K)

yeah dude it's all an epic conspiracy to end the hu white race only geniuses (0.0001% of the population) know this

t.nigger

i think it comes more to push come to shove. At least here, whatever stance you have, I will go the opposite. It never really leads to good discussion or efficient solutions.
Every pro trump thread usually is "trigger the lefties", not exactly talking about the amazing qualities and tactical genius of trump. Lefties do it whenver immigration is brought up, double down on something completely insane just to not be a right wing.

Attached: 1434511004911.png (299x299, 163K)

>
Lol, you live on a stolen land that is not yours. There is absolutely no difference between you and the shitskin invaders in Norway.

Ahem user what do you suggest? That we kick out all the invades from our beloved Norway?

Attached: Soljer-e1476443969366.jpg (800x633, 106K)

TOP FUCKING KEK
LMAOING AT ALL THE SEETHING WH*TOIDS ITT

yes we will invade and kill every single one of you with no mercy. you wont complain you wont resist you wont do anything about it. you will submit you will be replaced.
we will rape your women
we will pulverize your men
we will kill you in the streets
we will kill you in your homes
we will shoot you
wherever we find you
you will be butchered
you will be raped
you're already dead weight
waiting for your fate...

Attached: 1565943480082.jpg (1920x1920, 1.44M)

>much I don't like immigrants and because most people like them I will start to shoot them and give them more sympathy and look like a mentally ill in cel on tv
You have the iq of a retarded turtle , potatoe nigger, why don't you get the Brits from your lands before spouting noncence

I would move to Europe if I could...

>STOP THIS MONGOL INVASION BACK TO SIBERIA WITH YOU

Attached: 4bac584a45565e51f05b56fb48762c0698a32ab3bbdedee1ca833263be4ba968.png (221x228, 8K)

i hope you end up like that guy that left for poland to join his ancestors with no knowledge of the polish language or its culture and only end up being isolated and be treated like the immigrants he was bitching about here.

Attached: 1513225623519.jpg (496x600, 34K)

I'm not going anywhere.

>this whole thread

Attached: 1482921088006.png (592x492, 71K)

shame, would had liked to see it.

It's all your fault according to these niggers

lmao try not being inbred first, manlet

Attached: p02tfjrm.jpg (624x351, 25K)

Ok so how long will the sentence be?

How the times change.

Attached: 1496627545425.jpg (935x1200, 226K)

Hell, do not bow to some fat bankiers. Scandinavia belongs to white Scandinavians only!

>hope for other's dismise
Alright buddy you should work on your attitude. Not okay.

Norway belongs to the sami people not some finngol sami larpers or dane-swedish offspring.

t. mexicuck.

how can new worlders spouting this shit not see the irony?

Attached: 1561764500509.gif (299x320, 85K)

Imagine being German
Gross!

Attached: pwewnrx3m6g21.jpg (750x745, 75K)

you forgot the wojak.

Imagine being pure white aryan.

Attached: 1554988776271.jpg (655x1024, 143K)

Another fine addition to my cringe compilation

Chill, Tarrant

Tarrant is a hero, are you trying to compliment him?

Yes. He's a cringy larper, or tries to come off as such, but did absolutely the right thing

>the right thing
Ok , there is no difference between you and Isis you pieces of shit , hitler is rolling in his grave right now

How the fuck do you go from ”love thy neighbour” to ”kill muslims” from reading the bible?

>m-manlet!1!
KEK. How humiliated do you feel when a manlet wrecks your shit. You might lie to yourself but in truth, the world views Europe as the continent of cucks and spineless faggots.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 1.14.43 PM.png (1332x662, 682K)

by reading crusaders history?

>they can’t keep him locked up forever
And why is that, you dumb burger? Life imprisonment is still a sentence here

Of course there is, we are killing ISIS. AnNur mosque in Christchurch was a salafi mosque that radicalized AT LEAST one convert who went to Iraq to massacre iraqis.

yet you sandniggers risk your life to come here

During the early 90s we had black metal fags who burned down churches and hated Jesus. Now we have Breivik and this fag who are on a mission from god.

you're the ones getting cucked. You wageslave and pay ridiculous amount of taxes to pay freeloaders. lmaoing at you desu

Attached: po97si38j9031.jpg (768x768, 75K)

You are doing nothing , killing Muslims will only radicalism them more , how do you think Isis got so many recruits
Jesus , I thought you guys had some advanced teaching systems , but turns out you all are jack asses

And what does that have to do with Jesus? I mean Jesus was pretty clear about his stance on violence

Implying that pic is even real.
South Brazil is whiter than many parts of Europe.
Same goes for Argentina,Uruguay and other parts of South America.
America has bombed you so much that many of you found Christ:)
You bombed yourselves even more

>omg don't kill isis or they will kill you
lol

You should read up on islam and its history, my man. From the actual sources like Tabari's History.

It is muslims in ISIS that radicalize people like Tarrant. It's your fault desu