Where do italians migrate nowadays?

where do italians migrate nowadays?

Attached: 1568133604238.jpg (667x544, 59K)

India

Hell

australia, northern europe, northern america, some to Arabian peninsula and East Asia.

we've got at least two italian nationals posting under french flags here, including one who's a dishwasher in strasbourg
both are kinda cringe but not as much as the argentine

Test

to your mum's cunt lmao

shitaly in a nutshell lmao

oof pls apologize

France, UK, Germany, Netherland, Switzerland...

Back to the trees
Soon as they stop waxing the body hair off they're just like the other monkeys

There were lots of "italian" people who were at my college, I say "italian" because they were actually all second generation immigrants from India or whatever

I HOPE ALL THE ITALIAN GIRLS ARE MIGRATING TO AUSTRALIA SO I CAN SMELL THEIR STINKY OILVE OIL FEET

Dude what the fuck? NO way in hell some pooskinned Indian could pass as an Italian god/ess

They had Italian passports and spoke the language. Italy is getting BLACKED just like everywhere else in Europe

THEY COME HERE
THERE ARE MORE OF THEM HERE THAN THE CHINESE
HELP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I know an half indian girl and she's fucking gorgeous

Nothing like England, I'm from Paris the most blacked city in Europe but I visited England and it's not far behind

Same she's called Priya and she's a 9/10

My city is full of Indians and Pakistanis I won't deny it

its like this egyptian guy I know that looks full on cleopatra and says he's bri-ish because he was born there lol

Loads of them come here despite all the bluster about how amazing shitaly is. I fucking hate them.

I'm seeing more Italian food places with Italian chefs recently. Why anyone would migrate from a Med paradise full of beautiful Med girls I will never understand.

Are those mainly southern swarthoids or what?

Do you know Italy has like 60 milion people? That's 0.001% or some shit

And probably migrating to fuck women all over the evropean superstate . We need to encourage more inter-evropean migration

it says young people and we dont have many young people, dumbass. this country is doomed overall and dont be fooled by north vs south meme

Italy´s average age is 46 years old

A country with so many old people cannot have its young people emigrations

They all come to Groningen to study here and disrupt traffic together with their idiotic Spanish peers

>emigrations
emigrating

It's getting too crowded.

Attached: UK_Top-nationality-map-2014[1].png (830x1047, 77K)

They work in restaurants here as either chefs or waiters, while studying on the side

Can confirm. Other than myself there were two Italians at my college, both African. Was a bit odd when people grouped us together.

There is some Italian boomer who opened a pizzeria in Warsaw and drives a Ferrari

Attached: z19195819Q,Najlepsza-pizza-w-Warszawie.jpg (620x396, 57K)