Everyone loves Japan

If you hate Japan, you are tsundere.

Attached: 65403549_p0.jpg (765x1080, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiune_Sugihara
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_Elbe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're not cute

this, but also this

Are you sure everyone loves Japan?

Attached: 1554422810191.png (644x800, 116K)

I love cute Japanese boys that crossdress.

Are you still sure everyone loves Japan?

Attached: 1554425611443.jpg (903x960, 45K)

Let's get some facts straight.

1) You don't look like that anime girl

2) You will never look like that anime girl

3) You will never look like normal cute girl for that matter.

And along with communists and muslims anime girl posters are the biggest subhumans to ever walk this earth.

BASED

Attached: 1561435077576.webm (640x360, 184K)

based Pajeet destroying the jap with facts and logic

Do you really think everyone lives Japan?

Forgot to say the Japanese

Attached: Do you still think everyone lives Japan?.jpg (497x617, 41K)

>Everyone loves Japan

Attached: retard.png (644x800, 16K)

I like Japan but hate Netouyos
this too, Otokonoko is life

Attached: otokonoko legs.jpg (768x1024, 284K)

>tsundere.
yandere*

Attached: 38644.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Japan hate thread? Japan hate thread.

Attached: 1567614179661.jpg (1080x1920, 827K)

I fucking hate gooks so much. A bunch of them in Poland were assblasted over a fucking drink and made drama on twitter comparing that flag to swastika, when in reality no one in korea gives a singe fuck about nazi germany, pathetic fags

Attached: 1555617800913.jpg (850x480, 384K)

I don't

Nazi Germany was way more evil than the Japanese Empire

I d-don't like japan, at all!

Attached: fb6cdd6ca3e9ead18ef3378e2825bc7b.1000x563x1.jpg (1000x563, 60K)

Love Japan. My deepest respects.

Based

Fuck the shut up , piece of shit insect nobody likes you country
Jk i don't hate you , but I hate the Japan theat kill people in china

>if you hate Japan, you're Korean
ftfy

And that's a good thing.

The only reason I don't absolutely despise Japan is because of their cartoons for pedophiles who spare me from having to rapt a child everytime I want to burst a nut.

Attached: __nekomiya_hinata_hinata_channel_drawn_by_mafuyu_chibi21__ea9dcd0b5371aa3d8d67e89c123a760c.png (1560x2142, 816K)

>Brazil
Why tho ? Just watch some cheese pizza

oh, like a big deal, i bet other chinese didn't even notice that. you know, one million chinese here, one million there, it's still over billion.

>Nazi Germany was way more evil than the Japanese.
As far as I know the Germans didn't fucking play beheading competitions with civilians and prisoners, the Germans didn't rape and pillage hundreds of thousands of people, the Germans didn't kill 1/3 of their prisioners, the Germans didn't make use of suicide attack. Do I need to keep going?

Attached: 1558739501733.jpg (593x665, 58K)

>the Germans didn't rape and pillage hundreds of thousands of people
try millions

Attached: super laughing kek.png (912x905, 1.23M)

>it's okay to kill people because there's so many of them
You have the sympathy of a tree

死ね日本人

Ok, you got me there, but the average German soldier wasn't at fault for it, unlike the actions committed by the japs. The Germans even created protection zones on China, and would oftenly try to put an end to the most inhumane actions practiced by the Japs.

Attached: Bring+up+the+wheelchair+_71710bc996a6fe9c5d6bb00e8fc89d9a.jpg (572x303, 144K)

Forgot to assign a pic on here.

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_shangguan_feiying__00951302ba45b6c6509e0e0ab0ffd9ae.jpg (462x492, 119K)

>As far as I know the Germans didn't fucking play beheading competitions with civilians and prisoners, the Germans didn't rape and pillage hundreds of thousands of people, the Germans didn't kill 1/3 of their prisioners, the Germans didn't make use of suicide attack. Do I need to keep going?
Memes.
>try millions
More memes.
Even more memes!
All of that is nothing but modern propaganda to make germans and japanese look bad you two realize that right?

Attached: 227c93f5447f93d11e0039e27c6ad2c0c3f85db7.jpg (700x1033, 834K)

Neither of us is putting it in perspective who was the WW2 baddie Hänz, our discussion is only between Germany and Japan. Hell, convinced my SoyBoy brother 14years older than me that the Americans and the Jews were the baddies (inb4 Edgy, I'm not, I know the only goodie on ww2 was Congo). In conclusion, what you're saying is absolutely besides the point of what we're talking.

Attached: RLXLILd.jpg (1110x1080, 106K)

You're comparing who did the worst warcrimes when in truth everybody was equally as guilty at some point.

>Everyone was equally as guilty at some point
I'm not so sure about it

Attached: main-qimg-27e2b5f42e49fe2a1c9fa352ad478b05.png (1425x625, 29K)

Do you know who hates Japanese people ?
Look at this photo and you will know.

Attached: surprise.png (480x434, 520K)

Yea its a war of course you have to attack foreign territory. Should be self explanatory.
However this map is false.
Britain did participated in the normandy and actively fought german troops. Technically Canada, USA and Britain should also be red since they did attack germany. So they did fought on sovereign territory too.

Germany was right tho , you should be proud of hitler

Yeah, I know, actually their criterias are not well defined, actually pretty much every country in orange (given a few possible exceptions) had at least one troop on enemy territory. I guess that the proper criteria for the redies would be civil involvement. Anyhow, I didn't use that map for any other purpose than simply demonstrate my point, it isn't a reference or anything.

>The Germans even created protection zones on China
nice
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiune_Sugihara

And what was your point now? Because you'd find atrocities done by all sides during the war.

>the Germans didn't kill 1/3 of their prisioners
>It is estimated that at least 3.3 million Soviet POWs died in Nazi custody, out of 5.7 million. This figure represents a total of 57% of all Soviet POWs and may be contrasted with 8,300 out of 231,000 British and U.S. prisoners, or 3.6%. About 5% of the Soviet prisoners who died were Jews.[5

>the Germans didn't make use of suicide attack.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_Elbe

Still, some more than the others. Just because everyone committed crimes doesn't mean everyone is on on the same level of fuckery.
We wouldn't deserve the same sentence of i told you some meanie words and you raped me retaliation.

They were not kamikaze however. They were meant to just ram enemy aircraft and then get the hell out if they could.

weren't most of them shot down just like Ouka anyways? it's still far more humanistic than Tokkou considering Germany did it only once unlike our case, and they were equipped with a bailout tho.

>Still, some more than the others.
Well you can be 100% sure you will never hear the whole truth behind it. History is written by the victors after all. They can blame germany or japan for whatever the hell they want.
Even atrocities committed by themselves. Like the soviets often did like in the Katyn massacre.

Ok dude, but there's no reason for us to discuss anyway. As I first stated:
>Neither of us is putting it in perspective who was the WW2 baddie.
We were only making a discussion of which was the worse between the japs and krauts.

>you will never hear the whole truth behind it. History is written by the victors after all.
That's true. Goodnight kraut, its 7:37am and I haven't slept yet.

yes, japan respect that children react to sex positively.

cute