/brit/

the '20s edition

Attached: future-berg-ledger-blockchain-crypto.jpg (1000x627, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u9YUHBtSlZ4?t=842
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sucking my own bollocks

got that same eardrum-piercing screeching sound to it mate

might sound a bit different if you used to it call the king a bender though

that chester?

watching that funny kiwi guy

decade idea: the roaring twenties but instead of old fashioned parties or whatever it's roaring like it would be on /brit/
like screeching and hollering and that

you're not

This decade went so fast

It's going to be really weird looking back at old YouTube and Chris Chan stuff for example and thinking "this was two decades ago"

went to Hong Kong and all the people were very polite and pretty quiet and it was great
dont know what all the complaints are about

now Russia, on the other hand...
all Russians can go die in a fire

on the train

Attached: 56578.jpg (2093x2224, 386K)

Day three of the week-long wedding extravaganza
Jaw hurts from smiling so much and making inane small talk and I fear it's only going to get worse today

On this day in British History

>1645 – Wars of the Three Kingdoms: Scottish Royalists are defeated by Covenanters at the Battle of Philiphaugh.
>1743 – Great Britain, Austria and the Kingdom of Sardinia sign the Treaty of Worms.
>1759 – British troops, under the command of General Wolfe, secure Canada for the British Empire by defeating the French at the Battle of Quebec. Both Wolfe and the French commander were killed during the battle.
>1782 – Franco-Spanish troops launch the unsuccessful "grand assault" during the Great Siege of Gibraltar.
>1882 – Anglo-Egyptian War: The Battle of Tel el-Kebir is fought. The British victory secured the protection of the Suez Canal.
>1899 – Mackinder, Ollier and Brocherel make the first ascent of Batian (5,199 m – 17,058 ft), the highest peak of Mount Kenya.
>1914 – World War I: Former British diplomat and Irish nationalist Roger Casement meets with German diplomat Franz von Papen in Washington D.C. to seek Germany's support in an independent Ireland from Great Britain.
>1914 – World War I: First Battle of the Aisne – The British Expeditionary Force and French Fifth Army cross the Aisne at night under the cover of fog to partially demolish bridges and capture key ridges for an offensive against German forces
>1942 – World War II: The Allies launch Operation Agreement, a series of ground and amphibious operations carried out by British, Rhodesian and New Zealand forces against Axis-held Tobruk.
>1989 – Britain's biggest ever banking computer error gave customers an extra £2 billion over a 30 minute period. 99.3% of the money was reportedly returned.

Attached: 3EE45721-FD01-4188-95CC-15457DB9DFD4.jpg (1138x800, 271K)

right lads i need to do something productive today, already done my workout and made a healthy breakfast, what should i do now?

youre right im sorry for lying

business idea: hoover the coins out of a vending machine

*craps into my union jack*
*wraps it around my head*

Peng or grim

Attached: 1564664530260.png (1280x958, 2.39M)

>2019 - I did a cheeky big poo

read Godel, Escher and Bach

the chris chan saga is still ongoing tbf
he's a tranny now and schizophrenic

youtu.be/u9YUHBtSlZ4?t=842
how can one language be so peng

>This decade went so fast
no it didn't

simcity 4 is grim by default

>A father has been charged with the murder of his 11-month-old son, who died after being pulled out of a river in Greater Manchester.

>Zakari William Bennett-Eko died in hospital after rescuers were called to the River Irwell in Radcliffe, Bury, on Wednesday.

>Zak Eko, 22, has been charged with murder and remanded in custody, Greater Manchester Police said.

Attached: _108760500_babydeath2.jpg (375x210, 11K)

Good post as always
Imagine copping some of that extra cash phwoar

pengo

your park is grim...everything else is good

Not going to uni was the biggest mistake of my life, genuinely was gonna study software engineering too

Instead i've been a NEET for the past 9 years, never having a real job, and am far beyond saving at this point lads

>Cult Of The Dead Cow was 20+ years ago
holy fuck

Attached: CDC017.jpg (800x614, 207K)

yh not really any point in living in your situation desu

Peng or grim

>9 years
jesus

That's entirely subjective so don't you dare tell me it didn't

go open university

thinking of wanking the cock to the thought of shagging a proverbial fanny with it

Attached: 1567627364416.jpg (475x608, 45K)

>There is an alternate universe where PM Miliband, no, the other one, is speaking on behalf of the UK as the de facto leader of the EU, declaring that the new UK life expectancy of 100 will trickle to the rest of the world with our leadership and help

Attached: david miliband .jpg (341x450, 19K)

how can a fanny be "proverbial"

Yeah I've mostly caught up
Big fan of that documentary series, a shame the bloke discontinued it

reckon from ww2 through iraq American military uniforms were the most stylish in the world

i already said peng you fucking arsehole

Drinking some BLACK coffee

Sorry
Peng or grim

Attached: 1565042760425.png (1752x860, 1.65M)

how does one be cool

>guinea coins were removed from circulation in 1816
>right up until decimalisation (1971), and even for a few years after, people still used the term 'guinea' to refer to 1 pound and 1 shilling (21 shillings) in certain higher-class industries; those with small businesses would advertise in guineas as an indication of the class of the establishment

Woah. pre-decimalisation currency sounds based.

that's a bold statement when the Nazis were walking around in Hugo Boss

I must apologise
Sorry
Forgot the pic

Just be born with god tier genetics

is what you make of it la

don't have to go to uni or have a job to have fun those are merely a means to an end. If you really think you are beyond saving start manipulating people become utterly selfish and nihilistic and do whatever you want haha

had similar experiences but I didn't go to Russia to have them, I went Goa
it's crawling with the sods
if there's one way to get Indians to appreciate the British, it's to offer them Russians instead

one day i hope to meet Ed Miliband on the street, go up to him, and say "Hey, aren't you that guy from the podcast?"

could talk about it i suppose

I make your age as before 30.

Still time to turn it around. Go doa WHV in Aus, you've nothing to lose, come back, enroll in uni, start later at 30.

Job done.

Good luck

130.9 a litre at the pumps

any hairy shaft lad in

I didn't go uni and I've been a software dev since I was 18

ah yes :)

ok
the picture i think there is grim too much dirty brown and grey, looks like where black people live in new york

What have you developed then

u reckon u were better off that way?

177.5 here today
And that's in dollarydoos

Meant for

jesus is weeping lads

applications

100%

good for you m8

willy smells of the ex
grim

glad I don’t own a car anymore

do believe it could be good for anyone
if you're the kind of person who could do it then you can teach yourself enough to be considered for a junior position, then you just learn on the job

Two cups of decaffeinated green tea to calm the nerves

How bad will the value of the pound crash with a no deal?

been a really boring year for films

oh aye all down the shaft hair, very unaesthetic but when its got fanny juice on it you cant notice

desu if you've got a good portfolio and can demonstrate you can do the job a degree is just fluffing the CV.

could be the exception
British uniforms in Iraq looked nice too

For me uni wasn't really about my degree other than to meet some arbitrary requirement to have one.

It was more useful for learning how to live as an adult, budget and all that shit.

Not saying you don't learn anyway but it was a good wake up call for me and allowed me to mix with completely new social circles.

Mad how some fanny’s have no smell but others absolutely reek

this
also a good place to learn social skills if youre a slight virgin freak and didnt manage to learn them in high school

What are your pence called? Cents?

riveting blog post. an absolute tour de force.

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

true
tbf to him it's relevant to the discussion at hand

I agree that this is the more valuable part of it these days
I had other ways of getting into all that so the debt would've been pointless for me

did anyone here watch the debate

>Ah yes, less contributing to discusison, more posting 'doing a poo', that's what we need

who the fuck is daniel johnston and why is every dickhead pretending to have known about him before his death?

yeah cents

I laughed

Went to uni and just wasted the whole three years doing massive poos :/

Where is he?

Attached: 7B223350-EA72-438E-88BD-B64F0A054DDA.jpg (330x418, 41K)

Been acting quite naughty lately

filtered

liked Blade Runner 2049 and the new Mad Max desu
when did those come out

Skegness

yonks ago

>any 20th century military uniform is even in the running for the most stylish....

Attached: CCI02142015sml.jpg (818x1066, 208K)

blade runner was the year before last
mad max was 2015

want to do a cooom but also dont want to

on day 2 of nofap lads

some emo bollocks music dont pay it any mind

sounds quite naughty

never understood how Jurassic park became a franchise
dogshit