Untitled

Attached: truth.jpg (498x867, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GndAiU2qoDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunokhod_1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_have_walked_on_the_Moon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zond_5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the role were reversed,would you still complain?

Hes just a self loathing anglo or a paki, either way he should be hung

Imagine the smelle in the womans spaceship

To be fair the man on the moon is more impactful than all the previous since the moon is a milestone
Milestone that wasnt reached by the Slavs
That being said USSR had done more for science
Americans had done more for engineering regarding the space race

Attached: 1547275578169.jpg (1500x1279, 254K)

>Winner of the Cold War

Attached: images (7).png (763x402, 11K)

Does anyone have that paper front page which declared "USA #1" on a football match they drawed 1:1 with some other country?

Fuck off insect.

Calm down commrade Zhang

Why was the cold war era so fucking cool? this current timeline sucks major cock and balls, the only redeeming part is ways of escaping reality.

You're cancerous country never stopped terrorising the world with their cold war, you dumb yank cunt. It never ended.

You can fuck off back to as well, subhuman.

>>>r/asianmasculinity

Militaristic
People love that shit

Attached: 1567907991238.jpg (1199x1254, 311K)

Jeez!
Calm down bro
We are just chilling

Attached: 1568105644752.png (312x312, 122K)

Iran vs. US/Saudi/Israel is pretty interesting though

the moon is a little bit further away than 'space' and the ISS

Attached: 1920px-Orbitalaltitudes.jpg (1920x707, 178K)

>first woman in space
is this an achievement?
a social equality achievement?

Who cares bout space if we have tigers.

Not only that but the science and engineering was fucking cool. Cars looked good, music was alright. Having these two major factions ready to fuck the harmony up at any second.
But the best part was the ice hockey games vs the ussr

They cirumnavigate moon before USA with a living being on board (a turtle) retarded desert american

they were so confident they didn't send anyone out there or bother trying to land and take off again

Yeah
And alot of countries were better in that time

>Cars looked good
WOW what do you mean cars don't look good anymore!? you're so wrong! just look at my new bmw with a 10m x 10m kidney grille? isn't it just soytastic?!

Attached: soy 1.jpg (861x1440, 177K)

not really. just desert shit 2.0

Huge technological advancement and cultural changes against the backdrop of competing ideologies. Communism still has an allure for some people after all, but the biggest difference between the modern era and the cold-war era is that the world just isn't as mysterious as it once was.

Nobody knew what was going on behind the Iron Curtain, and this information gap made it seem like this mysterious other world right on Europe's doorstep. There's nowhere really like that anymore in the globalized, internet age. Nowhere is truly isolated.

Attached: Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png (1280x640, 12K)

kek

>Move the goalpost
Classic desertanglnigger

Oh yes for sure. Only thing that has improved is entertainment i feel.
Lol the only cars I like from our era is Volvo, but even they are fucking ugly now. All the cars literally look the same and the design is ugly as fuck.

the thread is about the first man landing on the moon, you talked about a turtle flying around it, but i moved the goalposts? just accept it, the US won

You said the moon is distant
I said the Russians still managed to went there
I was replying to (You) not the the thread I already made a reply to OP

>the thread has no bearing on the conversation
righteo then
no amount of cope will change the fact that the US landed and returned from the moon first, a feat which no country is yet to match

Post classic cold war jams

youtube.com/watch?v=GndAiU2qoDI

You are not even American
Pathetic sand dweller

and it's not a commie flag either lmao

Attached: yWJfQQp.jpg (326x320, 32K)

> still managed to went there
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunokhod_1
?

Attached: 55.jpg (474x474, 29K)

And?
Why would I root for USSR when their ideology tried to ruin my country

wait so is it just the USA that makes you seethe or is it all Anglos?
either way, learn to respect your superiors.

Who said America won the space race?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_have_walked_on_the_Moon
mixed up links, sorry

Who said someone won the space race?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zond_5
This

>We put a man on the moon
It was done mainly for bragging rights
Has anyone noticed how whenever you study anything about the outer space the sources are usually US exploration & research rather than Russian?
While CCCP/Russia has done a lot with its space program it seems like there was a different doctrine in terms of how equipment was built and the purpose of the individual missions as well as the program in general

What superiors?
Lmao your value is zero in Europe (the only continent that matter)

am gay

same. Come to Germany my beautiful friend :3

imagine needing to conflate your country with your whole continent to feel relevant, sad

sending people to the moon is 1000x more difficult than sending a battery to the moon's orbit. You have to make the craft support life for a few weeks while still being able to make it to the moon and have enough fuel left to fly back. it also has to survive reentry burn into the earth's atmosphere, have proper radiation shielding to protect the people inside, and in NASA's case, large enough to fit a moon rover and storage for rock samples. All of these functions means the spacecraft is much heavier and the rocket has to be way more powerful, while still keeping in mind that people are aboard the rocket, which means that there is no room for error. Everything has to be tested rigorously to ensure that the people onboard are safe. The apollo missions were some of the heaviest spacecraft we've ever sent to space, and they used not only the most powerful rocket ever created (saturn V), but the most powerful machine ever created by man to achieve it.

Attached: moon landing.jpg (931x524, 88K)

The fact that the Soviet program was light years ahead of NASA even by their own admission, and yet never seriously attempted a manned lunar mission, should give you pause for thought more than anything else.

The famous Australian accomplishments
Behold

I'm too lazy to learn German

A milestone to build up to what?
People still use satellites and space space stations but nobody has been to the moon in over 40 years. Still no moonbase, still no first man to Mars

A milestone for the future not for now
I already said in this thread that Russian explorations set the standard for all the modern and near future space ventures

our main accomplishment is building a country up from scratch that was so good, people were willing to leave their homelands which had thousands of years of history to come here instead, maybe if your grandparents had done that you wouldn't be so butthurt rn

So nothing

you are a linguistic cuckold, forced to learn the language of the Anglo, while we need not know a word of yours

Forced by whom or what?
Also English is not your language you are not an Englishman

The Soviet program didn't have the funding available that NASA had once Kennedy gave the program military tier expenditure. The Moon landing was a massive dick waving fuck you to the Soviets, and it was incredibly expensive.

so you learnt it for fun just to shitpost on Jow Forums?

Bingo

the post i replied to implied that you think the Soviets won the space race

Nobody won the space race which is my point

we certainly did, which is why you see american rovers on Mars and probes orbiting Pluto but you don't see Russian ones doing either.

>this thread again

think of some new thread ideas

>Does not exist anymore
>continues to exist
The space race was an existential contest from the start. The USSR lost.

Because Russia collapsed maybe?
Also you see ESA (the second space agency in the world) which is totally European
Yet nobody claims we won the space race

kek the ESA doesn't do anything

Don't forget how u*a stole and reverse engineered soviet satellite because they were jealous that soviets had a better one.

Time to dump the mutt folder

Attached: rpy5d7m2z7z01.jpg (1024x648, 65K)

That is common everywhere though
Technology got stolen from back in history too

Come to Greece then