Two weeks, literally nothing, even a used wallet

two weeks, literally nothing, even a used wallet....

Attached: scam.png (1017x657, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nimiqfaucet.io/
nimiq-faucet.surge.sh/
keys.lol/bitcoin/904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636674
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i also just finished every key, got like 3btc

why why can't i find anything like you

because he is an larper

>you've gone too far
>you need to go back

I found a few dust wallets. if you're in Venezuela this is actually great, otherwise not really lol

This. The odds of finding something on that website are basically zero. There's a whole army of computers mining BTC addresses 24/7, and the most they've found is a couple BTC. No way in hell you're going to beat them by doing it manually.

>people explain to you the odds are 1 in 10^40
>that's like guessing the winning combination to the powerball four weeks in a row
>calls it a scam when you spend two weeks and find nothing

It would take you billions of years to find something.

Nice I only managed to get 1btc

>tfw found 154 btc
>tfw in the Bahamas
lmao at you poorfags

Attached: 1517840195494s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

nimiqfaucet.io/
nimiq-faucet.surge.sh/

Click those instead if you really want free shit. Guaranteed you'll get more out of those than that keys.lol shit.

so i just found a wallet with 10 eth. wat do?

you literally have a better chance of finding a pirate chest full of gold on the beach with a metal detector

odds of anyone ever finding a single used key in a billion years are worse than earth getting rekt by a black hole randomly zooming through the galaxy.

This is hilarious.

tfw
> not realizing monero mining scrypt
> you just gave scammer two free weeks of cpu mining
kys

how has nobody checked these quints?

Let me give you retards some perspective. There is a project called the large bitcoin collider which generates and checks 300 MILLION keys per second - over 25 TRILLION per day. It's been running for years. How much have they found in that time?
0.13494528 BTC
Unless you're a literal pajeet, stop wasting your time on keys.lol.

nah

Anyone who unironically thinks it's possible to find bitcoin by manually or even automatically checking private keys need to educate themselves about how bitcoin works. Ther are 2^256 possible private keys. You'll never find one, not in a billion lifetimes.

Yet they keep going. Thats worse than gambling addiction.

you've never found a dust wallet that you could transfer out of though. the only reason the wallets you found have any remaining balance is because the amount is less than a transaction fee to remove it.

Yet, the odds of finding a bitcoin are better than the odds of evolution being a real which come in at 10*2000.

i wonder if they save the ones they checked, and make it so they get an alert if someone uses them at some point.
seems like that would up their odds a little

lol say that to my 3 bitcoins

What the fuck are you talking about.

That its more likely you will find a billion dollar wallet by clicking keys.lol than you a single strand of DNA happening in nature.

I got 0.43btc in 5 days, was expecting more tbhfldd

I got 30k turtlecoin

Fuck off god fag

>0.25 NIM every 15 min.
I make 400 a day mining on my PC.

underrated

>strand of DNA happening in nature

is there an example page where can i see how it looks like when you find something?

actually found one
keys.lol/bitcoin/69

Retard, I literally found half a BTC after searching for like 2 hrs

>tfw found the top wallet

Attached: 685FB253-DC2A-4323-BF70-29B3055B1741.gif (512x512, 599K)

brb gonna find some of dat sweet pirate booty

Here is an interesting one I found. Take the total number of bitcoin pages and divide that by two. Then click next a page or two and there is an address with a tx on it.

I found several used addresses this way. I think one was by dividing the pages by 10 or something. Seeing the TX addresses made me think I was onto something so I spent a few hours checking like fractals and Pi and shit but never did find anything.

I got 10eth? How to unlock wallet how to send them to my address

i found an empty wallet no larp
keys.lol/bitcoin/904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636674

I believe, I go in everyday for like 15mins just to roll. Might as well

even if you had every single computer
on earth overclocked looking through pages and pages of this site for bitcoin private keys, they would likely not find anything until long after youre dead.

Nope, it was up to 20 bucks.

to be fair and to put this more into a context that this obviously underraged faggot OP can understand:

cracking a private key would take a network of 2 billion computers working 24/7 for over 1000 years before even cracking just 1 wallet.

i get that cracking private keys is the holy grail for hacker fags but the math will never be in your favor on this issue, save possible quantum processing power - even this, it just reduces your odds of cracking keys down just a little bit.

Attached: dr sage and mr hide.jpg (310x394, 33K)

you're better off downloading vanitygen and searching the first 4-6 characters of a loaded BTC address

what do you think, there are literally more bitcoin addresses than atoms in the galaxy

if you ever found anything the site admin will take the coins and it will just display that it's empty for you

Attached: nail.jpg (600x623, 30K)