Bulgarians take the clothes of the illegal sandmen and send them to Greece

>Bulgarians take the clothes of the illegal sandmen and send them to Greece
can this be fucking real? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL THEM AND MAKE THEM INTO FERTILIZER NOT SEND THEM BACK

evros-news.gr/2019/09/13/ξεγύμνωσαν-τους-λαθρομετανάστες-και/

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage-27-1.jpg (1000x500, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/09/10/world/middleeast/turkey-syria-refugees-erdogan.html?module=inline
desuarchive.org/int/thread/105433961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, I mean, %bf%cf%85%cf%82-%ce%bb%ce%b1%ce%b8%cf%81%cec%ce%b5%cf%84%c9%cf%83%ce%ce%bd%cf%89% ?

We need their money. Each one of those "refugees" is a walking goosegg with €10K in their pockets

Real balkan entrepreneurs look forward to another refugee crisis

Attached: bulgarian robbers.jpg (3501x2317, 2.07M)

please beat the shit out of them so they stop coming.
Once they get to western europe they are just waved through

Indeed, you have no idea how many people in bulgaria made literallty tens of thousands of euro during the migrant crisis smuggling and transporting them.

It was a gold mine lmao

Pathetic and I mean it

end send them to the showers first

Quick rundown? Isn't this considered human traffic in an extent ?

yeah it's pathetic how france just let them through the eurotunnel

what's the sandman thinking?

Attached: Untitled.png (396x596, 452K)

>quick rundown
Bulgaria has border with turkey, Bulgaria also had weak borders at the beggining of the waves, so a lot of people abused this with contacts from Turkey. They would take migrant's money and drive them across and help them get either towards western europe or dump them in Greece.

And yes its a form of human traffic.

Attached: LathroSkepseis.png (384x584, 510K)

I don't deny it, France is pathetic, and so are you. "Please beat them for me" lmao

Attached: Untitled.png (412x508, 274K)

>]

Attached: Untitled.png (416x560, 205K)

I remember how like 50 people suffocated because some dumb bulgarian tried to smuggle refugees in an airtight truck.

Why do they look like pajeets? I have never seen a syrian that looked like that. I think only the guy with that keychain around his neck is syrian.

That was fucking based. They were banging against the box and screaming for help and they didn't open the door anyway.

Almost none of the "Syrian refugees" are actually Syrian.

the government should send all gypsies to western yurop so they can live in a supperior racist-free country and also western europeans can enjoy their companionship too

Pakis or Afghans most likely

They look like bulgarians. How do people even tell them apart?

They are likely mostly Afghans, and the more pajeet looking ones probably pakis. I can promise not a single one is Syrian.

If theyre pakis or afghans, then how do they reach Grrece?? What route do they take?

(Afghanistan ->) Pakistan -> Iran -> Iraq -> Syria -> Cyprus -> Greece

Or if they end up in Bulgaria then they just go through Anatolia right?

They probably took a plane. Migrants don't walk these days.

Attached: 1563609287381.webm (406x720, 2.93M)

They look like greeks desu

it's what you get when you try to copy pasta non-latin alphabet from third worlders mejico

Really?

All cultures are equal

All of them look syrian and are syrian arabs

Attached: 1430038066847.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

>t. never seen Syrians.
They look like pajeets.

Attached: Syrian football team.jpg (750x498, 533K)

Why people here are so evil

Looks like afghans to me, but it doesnt matter. Our jewish overlords welcome them all.

There is an increase of boys getting raped by "gangs" in Scandinavia these days.

The least brown of them could easily pass as locals.

Based

Attached: pederasty.jpg (1360x1200, 151K)

All those arabs look just like the migrant rape gangs

At least they wash their hands often, right?

How common is that? Also, does that go for the country as a whole, or just certain regions? And if it does, which ones?

The bald guy for example might as well be greek for example. People here would expect him to talk greek before any other language.

x shitskin country -> y shitskin country -> turkey shitskin country -> Bulgaria( they beat the shit outta shitskins there ) -> Greece

how more obvious can it be?

>NOT SEND THEM BACK
Why are Greeks flooding into Bulgaria?

How common would it be to see guys who look like any of pic related in Greece?

Attached: E392720B-FA7B-4640-9692-9F0D3FC9FDBD.jpg (367x402, 138K)

REEEEEEEE FUCKING SANDNIGGERS

bottom one very common. if the top right one changes his retarded haircut he could also pass as local. The top left has the wrong type of brown skin.

bottom maybe, but generally these people are don't look at all like Greeks. Greeks have MUCH more hair. Can't stress that shit enough. Straight hair on head and curly hair on legs is the Greek type of men.

now they look like greeks

>All those arabs look just like the migrant rape gangs
Those Arabs...as in the football team? Those migrant rape gangs are usually Somalis and Afghans

Greece's economy is so dogshit that 3000 refugees were enough to threaten it stability. How can this be possible?

Hm. So for the ones that can pass, is there a certain region the could pass in better than others?

They don't look like Greeks retard
Hell they do not even pass as Near Eastern populations such as Turks or Lebanese
He is trolling you, they look like lighter Pajeets and extremly South-East Asian influenced

>3000
for just the month of September you mean?
>how can this possible
we get sandnigger from all over the middle shit, your countrymen tend to be one of the most violent groups and sandmonkeyd ones.

I dont know about specific regions desu
You can easily find lighter people in the middle east than average greeks.

Lighter in terms of pigmentation ?
They can be found but clearly not easily
In terms of facial features ?
Hell no, even light MENA's look mostly different to Europeans, they may can pass in Caucasus as light Chechens or Dagestanis

Pic related are average Greeks, they are not blonde but look pretty Western for me

Attached: 40-11.jpg (1466x1064, 195K)

I was just wondering if there was anywhere in Greece they can pass, obviously they don’t look like the average Greek. But surely there are some Greeks who look at least like the guy on the left?

>You can easily find lighter people in the middle east than average greeks.
Well, are you trolling me?

Oh come on. Again with the human trafficking bullshit, you know who else does it? Travel agencies, american airlines, any-fucking-one. These men offer people in need a service they're willing to pay for and they get the job done. Fuck off with your bullshit, those guys are the heroes who move economies.

he's fucking with you, I mean, how fucking hard is it to tell? I mean ...

how does Dinko the Migrant's Bane allow that

They can not pass, they look to SEA
Now if you find some less arabid Lebanese or North Africans (Kabyle) or some less West Asian looking Turks or Assyrians than you have some people that overlap with Greeks
I think pic related is Lebanese ? He can pass very good

Attached: main-qimg-46c8a67fd0fc03def17d93ccd3ab65a4.jpg (602x735, 127K)

Im half white and half greek and I look way different than greeks.
I dont mean a whole country or something just tons of people. Go to israel for example. Tons of people there are lighter than the average greek.

Kabyles "whiteness" is a meme, they are an ethnic group based on linguistics rather than race. They are no different than other northern nafris.

Get a life you loser.

Lol the utter delusion of white cucks. Pic related are Syrian refugees in Turkey. They look like the ones in the OP pic. Are they also undercover Indians? Lmao

nytimes.com/2019/09/10/world/middleeast/turkey-syria-refugees-erdogan.html?module=inline

You can see more pics here including one kid that looks like exactly the like the ones in the OP pic

Attached: syrian-workers.jpg (1024x683, 162K)

You’re responding to a mental femcel loser who is obsessed with brown men but is a Jow Forumstard equally obsessed with genetic purity even though she’s an Amerimutt landwhale herself, so desperately wants to find a European equivalent so she can tell herself she’s not racemixing. Don’t give her any more you’s.

bro, why are you telling me all this, and how do you know all this? why are you people so fucking strange on this board.

Those look like darker Syrians. Most of the people in the OP look like lighter Indians/paki. You can tell by the facial features.

to termatises malaka. Pame gia kana lanaki FFXIV na xalarwshs

oriste? ena quote mou exei sto katevato

How do you not know this? She ruins every Med thread with her autism. And she will be in any thread about non-whites while LARPing as a tradthot.
desuarchive.org/int/thread/105433961

Get a grip, faggot

Not an argument desu.

I don't really pay attention to posts that don't quote me

eh whatever I fish for (you)s all the time these last few days so I cant complain.

>Lol the utter delusion of white cucks.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

This is the Golden Dawn pagan meeting you fucking leftist

>they look to SEA
No they're too hairy, we're brown but not like them

They are Greek. t.Knower