Your cunt

>your cunt

>do you like or hate your country's posters

>describe briefly your country's posters

Attached: 50E65F98-398C-48E1-947F-3017B355A1FD.jpg (800x533, 165K)

I like my cunts posters here , but I hate r/Lebanon
I wish they all die in their shitty little meat ups

>Czech Republic
>Like
The most basic posters of the site. They never post anything based or cringe inducing. Maybe a bit boring.

Mostly shitty and boring except one or two including me. I only really see them in generals or threads about Spain.

me on the top left

outspoken and don't care what other people think, so pretty based

Absolute fucking cringy garbage, I regret we haven't been fully genocided

I have a love/hate relationship with UK posters
some of them are actually funny and I can banter with them, others are just paki/somalian larpers who I tend to ignore on sight

Armenian-Cypriot
The other Armenian poster is precious and must be shielded from all harm.
I don't really like Cypriot posters, they're terrible like greek posters but more arrogant though since there's only like 3 of them, they don't have the same volume of shitposters.
գռեհիկ

they are usually "argentina es blanca" tier. annoying mutts who claim racial purity and development.

>The other Armenian poster is precious and must be shielded from all harm.
>գռեհիկ
Բայց ինչի համար? Իմ շիթփոստերը մեկը մյուսից քրինջ են ու զզվցնող:

Attached: 1568113321718.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

flag

No I hate them

Pro-putin fags,mostly retarded and illiterate, couldn't speak proper English (yes I am also like that). Fucking lice. Whenever I see a Russian flag I realize that shall be some brainwashed moron who will pontificate about muh stronk rossia viva tsar pootin and spewing RT lies. Wish I could grab a rifle and remove them IRL or at least buy Jow Forums and range-ban Russia

որովհետև դու խելոք ես

My most sincere advice to everyone:
Don't ever visit /deutsch/, you will loose all faith in my people.

Էէէէխ...
I have plans of learning German. I go to Deutsch randomly sometimes to see what is happening there. Doesn't look so bad.

Attached: 1567756264825.jpg (399x404, 50K)

Hating posters of your country
on an anonymous imageboard is the sort of a collective punishment. Silly choice.
Liking posters of your country on an anonymous imageboard is the sort of patriotism. Patriotism in the global net is another one stupid choice.
Therefore I want to restrain myself from direct answering.

դու գեղեցիկ

Attached: 05t-hXufSqtfydMWx6tKf6lxXgpU1m23Pn4FuknfViQ3GOAwkw_Ggg4ht7mBKQgeK3KoLAMjwmEWk2zBJUkb02ymI4hU99ncE0Nu (2725x3169, 596K)

Դ-դու նույնպես

Attached: 1568054305693.png (339x294, 79K)

Yeah, I hate them. Bunch of cringy larpers and wewuzers

Everyone hates my country posters so it doesn't matter

Some are good some are bad
Some are extremely good at being bad

Does quality vary with geography and linguistic group? Which Indians are the best posters?

mostly cringe, we can't handle bant (really easy to trigger a brazilian into seething responses). But sometimes we positively surprise and visibly improve the threads we post in, helping people get along and breaking ice.

Generally I think we're very emotional, for the good and for the bad.

There used to be great posters with Latvian flag.
Nowadays there's one poster who is a cringe boomer with the intellectual development of a 12 year old. He posts the most.
And the other poster is a russian. He's alright I guess.

>your cunt
Flag
>do you like or hate your country's posters
Not much
>describe briefly your country's posters
Cucks, autists and immigrants. Few quality posters

Best posters

I hate Japanons that schizo, netouyo, samefagging and very bad at English

aren't r/Lebabon a bunch of frenchie cunts who post the same shit you'd find on a facebook page

shitaly

cringe

autistic, overly nationalistic, pure
cringe

they're based

North West and Southern one are the main posters in India. Rest of India is technologically retard

bump

mexico
no
they're mentally ill

This. It's hard to hate some brazillian posters because of how funny they are, but it's also very easy to hate the absolute scum from this shithole that lurks here.

スオミ
finnposters outside /mämmi/ are usually good with pure intentions
inside the general there are several distinct (types of?) posters and i think they make it feel stale
it has been boring lately with the same few posters making up half the thread but i'm not sure if it was any better in the past

All me

Huuhh... hues shitpost a lot.

Though nowadays there are some intelligent fellows around.